Dent cryptocurrency is a good choice at the moment (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

Healing Facilitator & Consciousness Guide
Staff member
Administrator
Board Moderator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Christchurch, New Zealand
laron.nz
I think people were surprised that I never bought into bitcoin, considering I talked about it so much in the early days of transients, because of the webbot constantly making predictions around it, and the webbot did end up being pretty spot on with what occurred in terms of it going up in price dramatically over the years and crypto becoming so popular.

I remember I just about purchased 13 bitcoin, for only $100 each, while living in Sydney. I chickened out after setting up the meet, and didn't go through with it. Back then the way you traded was a bit different and not as secure, and that was part of the problem it didn't feel right. Right now, 1 bitcoin is worth thirteen thousand New Zealand dollars, which in US dollars is about eight and a half thousand.

Anyways, back to the point, and THERE IS a point — last year I did a lot of research and concluded Dent crypto is one of the better choices for larger gains. Note, I am not a financial advisor, but sometimes you have to go with your intuition, and in this case, there's a lot of information showing it's a good investment choice. There is a problem that the company is having getting an app on iOS, but otherwise it still seems like a solid choice. The price is great at the moment to buy into it. (Currently $0.001889 for 1 dent)

You shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket though!

I'm not going to get into all the technical jargon, and talk about their roadmap and what it's actually about in terms of "Dent", as you can always look that up, but I do want to share this helpful article I came across today.

Over on quora, someone asked the question, "Should I still hold Dent or is there any other coin you would recommend?"

On May the 29th, five days ago, a great answer appeared by Marius:

Here's a little bit of his answer:

"Alright, so no one noticed, but DENT was the Top 8 performer this month out of the entire top 100 with a 67% pump.​
But why the sudden increase? Because DENT has reached 70B tokens in circulation last week and they stopped selling tokens. That was the limit that they wanted to reach with selling tokens.​
This directly resulted in a big pump over the last 7 days, because the buying pressure is still the same while selling pressure is probably 90% less.​
It’s actually quite crazy. DENT has sold $30M worth of tokens over the last 6 months.​
Since $1M put into a crypto results in a market cap increase by $50M, DENT should actually be at a market cap of $1.5B if it hadn’t sold those $30M of tokens."
(...)
"Conclusion

All in all, DENT looks very bullish ."​
You can continue reading about his answer here: https://www.quora.com/Should-I-still-hold-Dent-or-is-there-any-other-coin-you-would-recommend

Another reason I made this post is because I'm comfortable with the crypto technology, including trading, so if anyone wants any technical tips/advice, feel free to message me. I can guide you through the process and send you info in relation to certain steps. It's important you get a hardware wallet eventually too, if you don't already have one.

You can even respond to this thread if you want, if you have questions. There's also a few helpful threads on this board, such as Bill's Intro to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies pinned to the top.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) and Ripple. Bitcoin will likely become a store of value globally, especially as countries continue to hyper-inflate. Ethereum will become the world computer. Countries are already building on it, as well as corporations. This is a good thing as it tackles governance and strives to decentralize. Ripple will probably become the bank coin. Not ideal for us, but likely to happen.

I believe that we will live in a world with many digital currencies. We already do, since QE is just about adding zeros to the financial ledgers. JP Morgan now has a coin, Facebook announced their coin, etc. The market will flood with coins, but the unbanked or hyper-inflated portion of the world will buy Bitcoin, mine Bitcoin. Governments are beginning to hoard Bitcoin. We can see where this is all headed.

Like you, Laron, I have a little DENT. And I like the small coins, but they are highly speculative. These companies have to weather the volatile crypto market and still pay their developers. That is why so many coins failed in 2018.

The top ten coins are much more likely to maintain value, in my opinion. DENT is built on Ethereum and ETH isn’t going anywhere, so I bet on ETH, BTC and XRP. But hey, it’s all just my opinion!

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
laron.nz
If you check out the percentage increase over the past seven days, Dent leads Ethereum and Bitcoin which are the top two cryptos.

dent.jpg

eth.jpg

btc.jpg

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
It's a new era! nPeople all over the world are celebrating our financial freedom now that Bitcoin has crossed over $10,000 again. Laron, check out this awesome little film:

Reactions: Laron

therium

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I am in the red with all my crypto holdings right now so I hope they will start another cycle and go back up, as they appear to be doing.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
laron.nz
I am in the red with all my crypto holdings right now so I hope they will start another cycle and go back up, as they appear to be doing.
Same for me. And same with my silver which is about a third of the price I originally brought it at.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
Looks like the economic shift is beginning. The Yuan, Agrentinian peso, all beginning to falter. I expect to see Bitcoin to continue it's ascent and become a global store of value admidst the bank coins being introduced over the next year or two.

If Libra gets off the ground, it will likely drive money into Bitcoin, as Libra is built as a stable coin and designed to never increase in value. I won't be selling off any alt coins, regardless. I look at them like small cap. Some will fail, but some will rise.

Check out this interesting interview with Penny Kelly, writer of the terrific book "Robes", with details on crypto. She channeled Robes 40 years ago...and much of it has happened. Onward and upward!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)