Demons Are Listening: Speak of Love (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
I've been writing online since 2008. The collection of transmissions goes back that far, and I was writing offline before that. Since a lot of these posts were sort of dumped in my lap way back then, I've come to realize they were given to be re-released later on, when people were more globally ready to integrate and move with the information. It's highly encoded and triggers awareness for many.

A lot of those posts, and some video teachings, have to do with demons. Finding the divine in the demonic. Finding light in darkness, etc. It's a recurrent theme, and one packed with thought-food. The timing for this message couldn't be better. Look around. I think you know whereof I speak. Demons lurking, people demonizing fellow humans... where's the love? Sometimes, it's hiding. Some are depending on you to show them how to find it.

I've just made a video that re-introduces a classic from the original collection of transmissions from the Pleiadian Renegades, "Demons Are Listening: Speak of Love". It's one of the first times the League of Light spoke of demons, and is a good intro to the concepts they develop in other transmissions. It's in an all-new, lush video format and I'm very excited about it!

The original came through in 2008 and was part of my original blog, Opalescent Words. Since then, it's become part of the book "Remembrance: Pleiadian Messages in Preparation for Contact." I've made a new blog post introducing the new video edition here: https://ninespath.com/demons-are-listening-speak-of-love/ , and you can read the original transmission of this classic message here: https://ninespath.com/demons-are-listening-speak-of-love/

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks, Mary Ann, for this offering. This week I gave myself the shudders by allowing myself to watch a documentary about the serial killer who did the Granny Murders in my home town of Sydney, in my home suburb of Mosman back in the late 1980s when I lived away from there, all the way over in Germany. Therefore, at the time I missed out on the details about the perpetrator and how he committed his crimes. I am linked in a way because one of the victims was one of my art teachers in the early 1980s, in a beautiful old-school drawing class and she was very sensitive, articulate, and talented (as well as being somewhat famous). Therefore, her loss was deeply felt. My own granny lived in Mosman at the time, but luckily was not one of the victims.

What shocked me was that even after the passage of 30 years, the depth of horror from the granny-stalking and the crimes was as strong as it was at the time. The killer committed suicide in prison in 2005, rather than serve the length of time for his crimes.

I somehow felt that by watching the documentary, I had somehow opened myself up for demonic observation, because I allowed those feelings to surface, and to feel fear. And I felt that if the killer now existed in the demonic worlds, his interest would be attracted to anything in 3D that still resonated to him and his crimes.

Now, after viewing your video, I receive a message that if I can find enough love within, any demon observing me from parallel worlds may find the source of that love themselves. I will need to sit with this for a while, and see if my own spirit can connect enough with love, in the face of the horrific. Perhaps it will be a sign post well worth the effort.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)