Deep Soul Retrieval (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
K

KarlaSM

KarlaSM submitted a new article.

Deep Soul Retrieval
When we think to ourselves that we have done enough healing work over the years, we find ourselves wrestling in a dose of discomfort once a trigger presents itself to us. We might have recovered certain troubling memories of our past that we had long forgotten and we know we did our job precisely because we remember now.

However, we notice that the more we remember that scene, the more we feel it as we progress in our journey towards wholeness. If we vaguely remember those disturbing moments, of our childhood, of our youth, and we haven’t had access to the feelings, then we might have missed something.

During a healing session, or a moment of meditation, pondering about those painful lapses in our life, we might be able to incorporate them where once there was a hole in our soul. We...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

C

CosmicReflections

If these aspects are not integrated into all the layers and healed and they remain in outer layers yes, you are correct. One way to see if an aspect is not fully integrated in all layers is to notice the presence of fragments that do not belong to ourselves. When these energies are replaced with our own then the healing can take place.

Reactions: Stargazer

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I believe this portion is a huge jewel: "Visualize these soul pieces above your physical body and feel how they come back to you, down through all your layers and down to your physical body at DNA level. Do this for every part of your body, especially where disease or discomfort is present."
I'm assuming it could be done when trying to heal somebody as well.

C

CosmicReflections

You are correct dear Carl. If a healer detects the energy that must be retrieved and focuses on bringing it down to all layers repairing all auric damage and down to the physical, it should work well. In many cases the shift is instant, I get to see this with myself more and more instead of having to deal with each layer, meaning bringing the energy then having to access feelings and other symptoms later on, while this method works much faster and the feeling of wellness at all levels happens faster. I usually feel very strong tingles, almost like burning, and this is what some authors describe as the assimilation of Gamma Rays and Cosmic rays first safely through the Lightbody and then transformed into the photonic and dark matter emissions in our DNA.

Reactions: Carl and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I think that it is worth adding that it might be a bit dangerous to integrate certain aspects of yourself too deeply.
Or...you just let them know "who's boss!" They're welcome to stay as long as they behave...healthy boundaries, of course. :)

Reactions: 1 person
C

CosmicReflections

That is another good point Stargazer, if we are the drivers of the seat and decide to change ourselves then our aspects follow. No one in this world will bother in understanding our aspects except ourselves and the fastest most efficient route I have found in dealing with these aspects is to access their inner child. The inner child is the gateway to the Christed or Crystal consciousness and by loving the inner child not only of ourselves as human beings but of our newly welcome aspects in whichever form they come from whichever timeline they come, their negativity is transmuted instantly and they empower you and turn into your greatest strength.

Reactions: Carl and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)