Deconstructing Negative Scenarios on the Mental Plane (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

David Topi

Metaphysical & Spiritual Teacher
Jun 13, 2017
www.davidtopi.com
David Topi submitted a new article.

Deconstructing Negative Scenarios on the Mental Plane

The holidays have passed and I wish all of you have a great start this year. In this article I assess the impact of the requests made in recent weeks and the situation again at a global and different levels that make up the structure of our planet and our society.

Things have been moving slowly. Time line 42 is around 12 degrees separated from line 33, this means, as we explained in some articles, that if we assign a level of frequency equal to 1 to line 33 , the line 42 at the moment is 12 levels "above" and 12 times...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Yes, it is a trick to keep an eye/ear on world events and potential flashpoints without being drawn into the drama.
Thanks for once again bringing my attention to this area.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
For those that speak Spanish, David just posted a YouTube video here:

Things are not like books have
Posted on: Sunday 07 January 2018 - 10:26
We begin a new season of collaboration with the DDLA TV program, and here and the first video of the seventh season, exploring the hidden interests control system to deny the true story and historical facts. Enjoy it."

Sometimes they have a translation button on YT but I didn't immediately see it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)