David Wilcock/Corey Good: The Antarctic Atlantis (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I am watching this video and I think it would be good to share it here.

"Are we about to hear that ancient ruins have been found in Antarctica? Is there an Alliance working to defeat the greatest threat humanity has ever faced on earth? Could the Antarctic Atlantis be part of a full or partial disclosure?

Join David Wilcock on a thrill ride of discovery, beginning with Part One where he presents data on the Secret Space Program and shares the stage with legendary insider Corey Goode. This is the best public summary David and Corey have done of this amazing story that has captivated the UFO community.

Part Two begins at the 53-minute mark, with David connecting the dots between intel from multiple insiders to arrive at a stunning conclusion -- that we are on the verge of major new releases of information that will transform everything we thought we knew about life on earth.

A civilization of "Pre-Adamite" giants with elongated skulls appears to have crash-landed on a continent we now call Antarctica some 55,000 years ago.

Various groups we collectively call the Alliance are working to defeat the Cabal / Illuminati / New World Order, thus making the headlines crazier by the day.

If the Alliance succeeds, their plan is now to begin the disclosure process by telling us there was a civilization in Antarctica. We are already seeing multiple, compelling hints of this in corporate media.
Find out what the insiders are telling us and help spread the word!

This is a two-and-a-half-hour excerpt from David's Friday and Saturday presentations at the Conscious Life Expo 2017. In their original form they run six hours. David also spoke for three hours on Monday, presenting an incredible new model of the Cosmos based on sacred geometry -- and proving that the Sun is going to release a DNA-transforming burst of energy in our near future"

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
It is advisable to apply some healthy skepticism against these two. Here's already a thread about presenters like them.

https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/clif-high-talks-about-david-wilcock-benjamin-fulford-and-drake.1973/

Not saying that every claim and theory they make is wrong, but they are also known to be in it for the money and fame, jumping onto each trend that is currently strong in the metaphysical, or alternative history or general new age community.

Certainly, after all it's good entertainment, such as e.g. the tv show Ancient Aliens is, too. ;)

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
It is advisable to apply some healthy skepticism against these two. Here's already a thread about presenters like them.

https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/clif-high-talks-about-david-wilcock-benjamin-fulford-and-drake.1973/

Not saying that every claim and theory they make is wrong, but they are also known to be in it for the money and fame, jumping onto each trend that is currently strong in the metaphysical, or alternative history or general new age community.

Certainly, after all it's good entertainment, such as e.g. the tv show Ancient Aliens is, too. ;)
I know that
But it is worth knowing
I actually cannot watch their videos for more than 20minutes
For me It is a sign that there are some heavy bad energies
I can feel it
And when I feel it I stop watching
The tunnel I saw in the beginning of the second video is like the one I saw on Astral few weeks ago
And before during the month of February
I was there

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
For me It is a sign that there are some heavy bad energies
You are not the only one Henda. Wilcock gives me an uneasy feeling all the time, even if it comes from the TV or a video in my computer (vampirism has caused similar reactions in me before) . To be the able to determine with more precision what type of vibration is causing it there only one way, a face to face, and even with that my instincts tell me that heavy shielding will be needed, plus caution. Hope I'm wrong, but nevertheless is a feeling difficult to shake.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Wilcock is a mouthpiece, but the question is, to what end?

Reactions: Stargazer and Henda

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Wilcock is a mouthpiece, but the question is, to what end?
Precisely. It is perhaps more than notoriety or financial (survival). Sometimes I feel it is to confuse and push the students of the path towards the wrong direction. And if is something like this, is he doing it individually or as part of something bigger and he is just the mouthpiece for somebody else? So obviously we are thinking similarly HM.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
What is happening in Antarctica is real. I went there on astral 3 times and John Helios have been there at least 2 times during healing sessions I gave him. I don't know what they are trying to do. But I guess they are not as bad as this. And I feel they are surrounded by negative energies may be they are in need to clear.

Reactions: Stargazer and Carl

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I listened in detail to the CLE video you posted, Henda, as I do like to hear all the arguments and perspectives. Carl, I think the devil is in the detail. Here are a couple of points:

1. In 2 places, I heard DW mention that there were recently 15,000 "bodies" (not described if all human, or some non-terrestrial) to be disposed of, and his insider, Pete Petersen had advised the Alliance to concrete shoe them and dump them in the sea. These bodies are the result of fighting between factions, i.e. as he described it, a war, that has been fought in secret and underground. Apparently 40-45,000 needed to be cleared from a base, and the 15,000 were casualties who resisted the clearance of the base. To my mind questions rise up about legality and ethical issue of wholesale slaughter. US and Canadian marines were used in this fight, so presumably some of them were killed also. Who gets to decide on grounds for war, and which ET groups are in the controlling factions which direct the humans on what actions to take? Who is going to handle all the PTSD cases ("I killed an alien").

2. DW is a proponent of the Law of One channelled series, and Corey Goode says he has had face-to-face contact (multiple) with Ra Teir Eir who may also be Ra Ptah (Egypt) or Ra, the ET behind the channel. DW made quite an insistence that he didn't know the Egyptian Horus was bird headed and statues of him are painted blue. As the passage of time is not a factor for ETs outside this dimension, a visit by the same entity in the Egyptian period is not out of the question. With Ra Teir Eir from the Sphere Being Alliance having stepped into the fray, I think we should catalogue all known bird-type ETs, for instance Quetzacoatl and the Aquatic Bird Tribe from ancient Sumeria. Also, the fact that Ra has been known as a Sun God.

3. I heard DW say that the word Annunaki just means extraterrestrial (I suppose extrapolated from They Who From Heaven Come), because he was applying the word Annunaki to various visiting groups of ETs, not just Enlil and Enki and company. Is DW correct in using the word Annunaki in this broader sense, or is he just confusing more people?

4. DW is always presenting other people's work. He does credit them, but then jumps in as if it is his own biggest discovery. Point in fact: Richard Hoagland and his work on Cydonia and the Face on Mars.

5. A decade ago I read a book by Mr Flem-Ath and his wife Rose Flem-Ath that hypothesized the location of Atlantis under the eastern coast of the continent of Antarctica, and was supported by a lot of detail, including quoting Charles Hapgood, and the Piri Reis Maps. Also, Colin Wilson wrote about it 10-15 years ago. I personally think there were a chain of islands in the Atlantic, some up around the Canary Islands, and north in Hyperborea, but also perhaps the main island around the Bimini reef area in the Carribean. Perhaps there was a large outpost on Antarctica.

At the end of the day, DW just appears to apply misplaced religious zeal, and the barrow he appears to push is the Law of One. It is Ra I think we should investigate much more carefully. I think it is DW's and Corey Goode's links with him and his tribe that is behind the feeling of "off" and "something is there but I just can't put my finger on it". What do we really know of Mr Ra's agenda, and his other trips into the Earth human dimension at long-spaced distances of time?

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I listened in detail to the CLE video you posted, Henda, as I do like to hear all the arguments and perspectives. Carl, I think the devil is in the detail. Here are a couple of points:

1. In 2 places, I heard DW mention that there were recently 15,000 "bodies" (not described if all human, or some non-terrestrial) to be disposed of, and his insider, Pete Petersen had advised the Alliance to concrete shoe them and dump them in the sea. These bodies are the result of fighting between factions, i.e. as he described it, a war, that has been fought in secret and underground. Apparently 40-45,000 needed to be cleared from a base, and the 15,000 were casualties who resisted the clearance of the base. To my mind questions rise up about legality and ethical issue of wholesale slaughter. US and Canadian marines were used in this fight, so presumably some of them were killed also. Who gets to decide on grounds for war, and which ET groups are in the controlling factions which direct the humans on what actions to take? Who is going to handle all the PTSD cases ("I killed an alien").

2. DW is a proponent of the Law of One channelled series, and Corey Goode says he has had face-to-face contact (multiple) with Ra Teir Eir who may also be Ra Ptah (Egypt) or Ra, the ET behind the channel. DW made quite an insistence that he didn't know the Egyptian Horus was bird headed and statues of him are painted blue. As the passage of time is not a factor for ETs outside this dimension, a visit by the same entity in the Egyptian period is not out of the question. With Ra Teir Eir from the Sphere Being Alliance having stepped into the fray, I think we should catalogue all known bird-type ETs, for instance Quetzacoatl and the Aquatic Bird Tribe from ancient Sumeria. Also, the fact that Ra has been known as a Sun God.

3. I heard DW say that the word Annunaki just means extraterrestrial (I suppose extrapolated from They Who From Heaven Come), because he was applying the word Annunaki to various visiting groups of ETs, not just Enlil and Enki and company. Is DW correct in using the word Annunaki in this broader sense, or is he just confusing more people?

4. DW is always presenting other people's work. He does credit them, but then jumps in as if it is his own biggest discovery. Point in fact: Richard Hoagland and his work on Cydonia and the Face on Mars.

5. A decade ago I read a book by Mr Flem-Ath and his wife Rose Flem-Ath that hypothesized the location of Atlantis under the eastern coast of the continent of Antarctica, and was supported by a lot of detail, including quoting Charles Hapgood, and the Piri Reis Maps. Also, Colin Wilson wrote about it 10-15 years ago. I personally think there were a chain of islands in the Atlantic, some up around the Canary Islands, and north in Hyperborea, but also perhaps the main island around the Bimini reef area in the Carribean. Perhaps there was a large outpost on Antarctica.

At the end of the day, DW just appears to apply misplaced religious zeal, and the barrow he appears to push is the Law of One. It is Ra I think we should investigate much more carefully. I think it is DW's and Corey Goode's links with him and his tribe that is behind the feeling of "off" and "something is there but I just can't put my finger on it". What do we really know of Mr Ra's agenda, and his other trips into the Earth human dimension at long-spaced distances of time?
You are right
D W is just a speaker
I dont' think he had access to the tunnels
He only brings Info from others
Did he see Ra ?
All this is well orchestrated by the cabal and the Et's who are involved
But aside there is a work that is being done by light workers
I know that

Reactions: Stargazer

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Pete Petersen had advised the Alliance to concrete shoe them and dump them in the sea.
If true, that recommendation makes me think that they either radioactive to a high degree or infected with something biological that is so dangerous that could wipe out our population if it spreads. On the other hand, hiding the fact that a high number of casualties are involved makes me suspicious of the veracity. It is very difficult to keep such events hidden, all those soldiers, have family, friends, etc., not to mention the witnesses or other people involved in such a cover-up are bound to talk no matter gag orders, threats, bribes, etc.

What is happening in Antarctica is real. I went there on astral 3 times and John Helios have been there at least 2 times during healing sessions I gave him. I don't know what they are trying to do. But I guess they are not as bad as this. And I feel they are surrounded by negative energies may be they are in need to clear.
Would be interesting to learn what Henda and John Helios observed and if corroborates in part what DW is stating as a fact.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
If true, that recommendation makes me think that they either radioactive to a high degree or infected with something biological that is so dangerous that could wipe out our population if it spreads. On the other hand, hiding the fact that a high number of casualties are involved makes me suspicious of the veracity. It is very difficult to keep such events hidden, all those soldiers, have family, friends, etc., not to mention the witnesses or other people involved in such a cover-up are bound to talk no matter gag orders, threats, bribes, etc.

Would be interesting to learn what Henda and John Helios observed and if corroborates in part what DW is stating as a fact.
i talked about t in an article I posted on February
An OBE To Antarctica : The Rise of the Light

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I've read all five volumes of "The Ra Material" and it was very difficult to follow at times. My feeling is that these beings, while they may certainly be more "advanced" than our race, are very much about hierarchy, limitation, and structure. I'm not saying that those are necessarily bad things or that their intentions are negative, but these are not a significant part of any future experience I'd like to have or create.

With much of this "Anunaki", "Ascended Master", or other "Advanced Beings" material, while embracing their perspective may seem like a giant leap forward, I get the feeling that it's like jumping out of one cage and right into another, prettier and larger one. I see it a bit like the lion who's suddenly freed from a circus cage into a large grassy environment at a zoo. Yes, everything certainly looks much better, but it's still not complete Freedom.

I'm for FULL Disclosure (yes, that's with a capital D). The complete and unadulterated Truth about what's been going on behind the scenes for thousands of years--right along with the Truth about the existence of our star and multi-dimensional family. We are Sovereign Beings in our own right--and we need to start acting the part and being treated as such. Bowing down to, worshiping, or looking to other "more advanced" beings to "save" or "take care" of us isn't going to help humanity truly move forward in a positive way.

Reactions: Henda and Sam Vause

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Fully agree with your above statements Stargazer. Sometimes I feel we had a hidden nanny through out our development and it is time to either swim or sink but the nanny does not want to accept that her job is over. We may or may not be ready, but it is time for us to fly away from the nest to either crash on our own, or like I truly feel, join the eagles.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
"The Ra Material" and it was very difficult to follow at times. My feeling is that these beings, while they may certainly be more "advanced" than our race, are very much about hierarchy, limitation, and structure.
I found it interesting (a few years ago I read some of it online here, it also has a great search function by topic) but found some of their language very appalling. E.g. instead of souls ascending to a higher level when they evolve they talk of 'being harvested'. How gruesome.
:nail

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)