David Wilcock — "It is On Like Donkey Kong" (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
It looks like I'm still on his email list as I just got an email from him, yet I haven't received one in a long while.

The email is basically a summary of a larger piece of work, a blog entry on his site here, Critical Moment in Deep State Takedown is Happening Now.

Here it what he had to say:

"The behind-the-scenes war to take down the Deep State has finally reached critical mass, based on multiple insiders. “It” is happening now.​
Even though things may still appear fairly quiet to the casual observer, multiple independent sources are now saying major, visible moves against the Deep State are imminent.​

This is not necessarily going to appear as the “Mass Arrests” scenario we had prognosticated before. However, we may well see high-profile arrests and new data dumps soon enough.

No one can deny there are over 24,500 sealed criminal indictments on the books right now in the US — an all-time high.

My friend David Seaman had his entire identity deleted off of YouTube and social media, only to return with stunning confidence — and new, direct intel about the arrests that are pending.

Alex Jones has a Lockheed Skunk Works insider named Zach who is claiming we are on the verge of disclosure events that could transform us into a multi-planetary society.​
Unimaginable evil is being systematically exposed and rooted out. We have been talking about this for years and it is finally happening.​
Our own immediate insiders have experienced significant, ongoing threat. The obvious and extreme nature of these attacks again suggests desperation is occurring.​

If you haven't read this one yet, GREAT... we have now made several updates and it is essentially in final form."​

Again, you can find the fuller piece here.

Reactions: Stargazer and June

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
To be honest, with full control the people in power currently have of the press, in addition to their representatives in every branch of governments worldwide I have serious doubts that at this point we would have a full disclosure. Takedowns have been announced for years now and it sounds more like wishful thinking.

Reactions: Stargazer and June
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Wilcocks information on all of this, including the ET area he's involved in, has never felt right to me and that's why I have not followed it. It reminds me of the feeling I had about cobra's info, which was validated through a QHHT client as I learnt a lot about where Cobra was getting his disinfo from. Wilcock is great with certain areas such as spirituality, metaphysics, and when he uses science to back his points though.

Reactions: Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I initially liked David's work for the reasons Laron mentions above, in about 2010-11, but he seems to have gone quite off track while trying to "make it" in some larger way that his ego eggs him on to do. I know it's part of his own individual path of enlightenment, but it would be nice if he could just prune his ego down to manageable size.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Wilcocks information on all of this, including the ET area he's involved in, has never felt right to me and that's why I have not followed it. It reminds me of the feeling I had about cobra's info, which was validated through a QHHT client as I learnt a lot about where Cobra was getting his disinfo from. Wilcock is great with certain areas such as spirituality, metaphysics, and when he uses science to back his points though.
I'm glad you mentioned your unease with Cobra, as my discernment was telling me this all along, although it was hard to pinpoint exactly what it was I didn't like about it. I stopped listening to or reading his blogs about 2 years ago. There was also a split in the "higher-ups" and big egos involved (Rob Potter), and that always indicates deception is in the mix somewhere.

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
I initially liked David's work for the reasons Laron mentions above, in about 2010-11, but he seems to have gone quite off track while trying to "make it" in some larger way that his ego eggs him on to do. I know it's part of his own individual path of enlightenment, but it would be nice if he could just prune his ego down to manageable size.
I'm glad it's not just me that feels that way about David Wilcock's more recent writings.

I still read cobra's blog, but I don't read too much into it these days (those cintamani stones put me right off).

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I'm glad you mentioned your unease with Cobra, as my discernment was telling me this all along, although it was hard to pinpoint exactly what it was I didn't like about it. I stopped listening to or reading his blogs about 2 years ago.
I came across his material in 2013, so was was keeping an eye on his posts back then, but stopped following probably late in the same year. When I began I immediately had that unease and uncomfortable feeling that something was not right.

Over time my claircognizance kicked in and I received some info around what exactly was not right, which was actually similar to what came through in a QHHT session with Lai. I will see if I have that saved and send it to you privately about Cobra as it was detailed.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I definitely agree. I've followed Wilcock from about 2012 or maybe even a little before then. I found him to be quite credible back then and have read all his books so far. While everything resonated very well those first few years, I found quite a bit of his information and dealings with Corey Goode to be a bit questionable. It almost feels to me that he derailed a bit there. I still believe Wilcock's heart is in the right place and much of what he says feels right, but I still suspect his info has been a bit compromised over the past couple of years.

To be honest, with full control the people in power currently have of the press, in addition to their representatives in every branch of governments worldwide I have serious doubts that at this point we would have a full disclosure. Takedowns have been announced for years now and it sounds more like wishful thinking.
I'm not so sure the Posers That Were have full control over the press anymore...especially after rediscovering Fox News. For the past few years I've felt more and more certain that there will be a literal "tsunami" of Truth at some point--and that certainty only increases by the day. In the "timeline" I'm choosing, there WILL be full disclosure. :) I think we're seeing glimpses of it every day in very small ways (President Trump's mentions of a "Space Force", NASA's expectations of using tiny nuclear reactors for space travel, etc.). One won't see much evidence of this kind of thing in "the lamestream media", but I've been following so-called "alternative" sources of info on Twitter for the past few months and there are MANY mentions of these kinds of disclosures. Interestingly enough, once I fact-check and confirm many of these articles and claims, they usually do trace back to multiple credible sources.

I'm glad you mentioned your unease with Cobra, as my discernment was telling me this all along, although it was hard to pinpoint exactly what it was I didn't like about it. I stopped listening to or reading his blogs about 2 years ago. There was also a split in the "higher-ups" and big egos involved (Rob Potter), and that always indicates deception is in the mix somewhere.
I've had the same reservations about Cobra, HM. Glad to see I'm not the only one. :) It's been an interesting journey--learning how to sharpen my "Discernment Meter". Misinfo or not, I'm grateful for all these sources. They've really helped me get more "in tune" with myself!

His impending cabal arrest story is going on for many years now.
It has, but when one considers the HUGE ramifications of our entire system being corrupted with infiltration at the HIGHEST LEVELS, it becomes easy to see that things will have to go slowly and carefully. I've been following the "Q-Anon" situation from around October of last year and, while there is clearly some "necessary misinfo" happening (even admitted by Q) this is an incredibly deep rabbit hole. If things aren't done right, one can easily see that the general public could quite easily devolve into a "civil war" type situation. Heck, just considering how far some folks went off (and still ARE) following Trump's election is a clear indicator of that.

I'm convinced that things ARE moving along as quickly as they possibly can be, given the seriousness of the situation. There have been almost 30,000 pending sealed records in the US Federal Court System since October 2017 with almost 5,000 added in the last month alone. There are usually only around 1,500 for an entire year. This is PHENOMENAL and I'm convinced that people (including some major, MAJOR names) are slowly being investigated and brought in. This "me too" movement and the NXIVM investigations and arrests are just the very start of it--and the names we've already seen are just the "low-hanging" fruit.

At some point (I suspect quite soon), things will be moving along so fast we won't even be able to keep up.

:D

Reactions: Laron and Snowmelt

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
In the "timeline" I'm choosing, there WILL be full disclosure.
In order to be "full disclosure," in other words, the evolutive spiritual grow towards a universal type perspective/consciousness, I always felt it would require first a catalyst, something "out of the blue", something like "The Event." Thus the powers-that-be fight by all means possible to prevent or delay as much as possible such "Event," since it would bring their full demise. They still control the press/narrative in the world and will do so until their visible efforts become so obvious and irrational that will give us the clue that such "Event" is upon us and it can't be controlled/delayed anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)