David Topi Answers Your Questions — Answers #4 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

David Topi

Metaphysical & Spiritual Teacher
Jun 13, 2017
www.davidtopi.com
David Topi submitted a new article
(Laron: For previous articles of answers to the questions many have been sending in, just check out David's author profile here on transients right here. For information on how to ask David a question, see this article here, and note that David is accepting questions from me over email so feel free to ask a question in the comments of this article...
Continue to read the full article on transients.info

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
20 How do we know in what timeline we are?

Try the following exercise. Ask your Higher-Self to show you in your “solid” reality, a specific object if you have any of your bodies in the timeline 42, a different object if you do not have any of your bodies in the timeline 42 and a third different object if you have any of your bodies in transition from the timeline 33 to the timeline 42.

Orange - in 42, Pecan (nut) - not 42, Strawberry - transition from 33 to 42

Orange

Reactions: Snowmelt

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Try the following exercise.
I tried as well by asking my higher-Self to show me something Blue if in timeline 42, Red if 33 and Green if in transition. Then read a couple of things in the internet for a short while and after that went to the garage to get my shoes to walk my dog. There was a loud noise while lacing my shoes and when my head went up I saw through a window a big blue truck going by. So I guess my request was fulfilled and timeline 42 was the answer.

Reactions: Snowmelt and Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Great - that's 2 of us so far!

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I tried as well by asking my higher-Self to show me something Blue if in timeline 42, Red if 33 and Green if in transition.
This is clever. I like this idea and will try this tomorrow. Thanks Carl.

Reactions: Linda

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
how long it can last the hs shows an answer? few minutes to a long time? i know strange question, i try to understand more the part foreign to me

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Good question Alain. I did it this morning, Blue for timeline 42, Red for timeline 33, Green for migrating from one to the other.

Then I went to work in the gardens where I am surrounded by blue-forget- me nots, red tulips and green leaves and trees. I give up!

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
i choose green for 42 red for 33 yellor for transit

little after i saw a yellow ligning in the clouds that as noted in my profile post are more orange now, could have been the sign, but i didn't want to do a thing i have before my eyes directly, my familly where i life with is surely the reason i am between 2, ah yes the chalanges of day to day life, even for the calm more harmonious ones

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
ittle after i saw a yellow ligning in the clouds
Well if that is your sign that you are transiting, it is a hell of a sign Alain. Not a flower or a car but lightening! Flash Alain.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
how long it can last the hs shows an answer?
Got mine pretty fast. The orange jumped up and bounced around - in my vision, not literally O.o:D

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
i choose green for 42 red for 33 yellor for transit

little after i saw a yellow ligning in the clouds that as noted in my profile post are more orange now, could have been the sign, but i didn't want to do a thing i have before my eyes directly, my familly where i life with is surely the reason i am between 2, ah yes the chalanges of day to day life, even for the calm more harmonious ones
Snap Alain, I chose the same colours as you only in a different order.
No1 was yellow, no2 green and no 3 red.

Have I come up with anything yet? No not a damn thing, will try again, I’ve been a bit preoccupied.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)