David Topi Answers Your Questions — Answers # 1 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

David Topi

Metaphysical & Spiritual Teacher
Jun 13, 2017
www.davidtopi.com
David Topi submitted a new article.

David Topi Answers Your Questions — Answers # 1
(Laron) Recently David Topi offered people to ask him questions via his twitter account, and only is twitter account. Because it's all in Spanish, I didn't bother posting his offer here on transients. However, he's since contacted me and said he is happy to answer questions in English.

So if you want to ask him a question, you have two options. You can respond to this article with your question, and I will pass on a list of questions directly to David which he may or may not answer depending on the question as per his guidelines below. Your question and answer may end up in a future article by David.

If you do that, make sure you read the instructions below, otherwise if you have twitter, just follow the instructions. Underneath these instructions are his first lot of answers, which...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Reactions: Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I'd like to make an observation: when David refers to a "set of pending learning of those souls" (Qu.4) it may seem like a never-ending backpack of educational tomes which you have to lug around, and go through each one, without being able to progress up the spiral. However, reviewing many obstacles in this life and how I got over them, I liken it to sitting an exam, or "receiving the test". It may be possible to despatch some of these occasions very quickly and rapid-fire, as meeting the challenge may be something as simple as visualising a chrysalis metamorphosing into a butterfly, in your mind's eye. Or perhaps, mentally visualising building a bridge of flowers to cross over a seemingly bottomless ravine. Perhaps we sit a lot of these tests in our dream-work. But I do think we experience a stage where we're fully conscious of sitting the exam and what it's about, and then realise how we're going to circumvent, change or creatively imagine the answer. One that I'm constantly revisiting at the moment (because the response needs be mastered, that is, no precious time elapsing before the response kicks in) is to remember when in the midst of a challenge that I don't need to attach or get sucked into the illusion. I guess I will keep getting tested on this until I respond with full awareness at the second it is happening, and I don't need thinking time to arrive at this solution. But then, when that is mastered, the next pending lesson will present itself, in who knows what cryptic configuration.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Funny, I was just spending some time thinking about something very similar about the importance of creative solutions to seemingly impossible problems (like your bridge of flower to cross a seemingly bottomless ravine; in fact my example was very similar). I was thinking about how vital dream time must be to this process and how all kinds of things (like practicing techniques endlessly, perfecting them, realizing how to do them consciously, and, yes, probably being 'tested') happen while we snooze. Yet we undervalue dream time constantly.

This took me to realizing that so many of these techniques (heck, probably all of them) could be used to manifest things in nondream time. And how useful this can been. It's almost as if dream time is practice time for manifestation.

And then I see that you wrote this above<3

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
But also, in the question of "pending lessons of the soul", there is the fact that in your current life, you probably quickly back-track and touch on other things mastered in prior lives - just touch base with it and move on to new lessons. The reason I think this is the many times this happened to me in my young or early life. Such epiphanies as "there is never anything so constant as change", or "everything is energy", or even "trees are like the living hairs on the head of the earth". I had my seven years straight of deja vu - living in a constant stream of deja vu activity that just never let up - but even that petered out, in my mid-30's. Since then, I haven't had so many of the ephiphany hits, but I have had almost all of my "tests" since then. So I think I moved into the new curriculum about then. Some of the very much bigger ones, taking years or decades to unfold and fully process, others like lightening-strike projects probably carried out in dream state.

I haven't got a university degree or college certificate. How do you explain that you've spent your whole life on the inner work? As far as status is concerned, you don't. But I think those with eyes to perceive can see it.

My father, who just turned 95, sees humanity as a flawed species. He went through the Great Depression and WWII. I, on the other hand, see billions of seeds with humungous potential.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)