Article Darkness Is Your Fear (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Message from the League of Light

The only darkness is your fear. It is what you don’t know that keeps you up at night. In an instant, you can be free. Decide to acknowledge that you will know what you need to know at the time you need to know it. Trust your eternal Self to reveal it to you, then Nine can move your awareness closer to the known. The answer to your fear is always love.

darkness.jpg

Attachments

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Message from the League of Light

The only darkness is your fear. It is what you don’t know that keeps you up at night. In an instant, you can be free. Decide to acknowledge that you will know what you need to know at the time you need to know it. Trust your eternal Self to reveal it to you, then Nine can move your awareness closer to the known. The answer to your fear is always love.

View attachment 9966
Thank you Maryann this really resonates with me.

No doubt about it Love is always the answer, fear is the opposite of love, it’s a low vibrational emotion that saps our energy leaving us feeling drained and heavy and unable to cope. To love is to vibrate on a high vibration, making us feel renewed, that we can overcome anything.
When we fall in love with someone doesn’t everything seem lighter and brighter. We notice the birds singing, the vivid colour of the flowers. We feel like skipping and singing. Sadly this amazing feeling usually doesn’t last, it is just a small taster of infinite love,.

If we can keep love in mind, put the fear aside, we can feel that lightness of spirit. Takes a bit of work with all the fear that is being drummed into us daily but is well worth the effort.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Feeling OK in your own skin is also an aspect of love. Being a mum of a young adult, I have to deal with doubts, comparisons, and teen agonies, and then also when meeting her friends. The self-esteem thing seems to be mainly with the girls. I am learning that it takes years for them to settle their roots calmly in the soil of their own self-love. But as the days and years pass, I do see that some of this has been learned, and there is levelling up. Having a loving male on the scene is really stabilizing for her.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Fear is also like food for certain beeings, once their influence and the programmed blocks in the mental are dissipated we life fulltime our potential combined with reprogramming the subconcious

• I agree
Reactions: Maryann

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I found my power, stood up to the darkness, now the darkness fears me.

You have more power than you think. People may not understand this until they actually stand up to the darkness and win. Darkness fears light and love.

• Love this post!
  • Winner
Reactions: Lila and Alain

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
The self-esteem thing seems to be mainly with the girls.
Self-esteem problems is much more common with boys these days, they just know how to hide it better. And some don't hide it well, if you know what to look for. Sometimes there is over compensation, and they are overly aggressive or bragging. Sometimes they withdraw into themselves and become depressed. Introverts often become depressed because they are not accepted by the extroverts and the introverts, IMO, have not learned to accept themselves as they are. Sometimes they make fun of people to feel better about themselves. And bullying still goes on. Schools talk a lot about stopping bullying but don't take action against it, especially if the parents of the bully threaten to sue.

I'm an introvert and was very shy up until I was about 40. I got over my shyness by going out of my comfort zone, and by accepting myself as I am. But I'll always be an introvert and need my "happy quiet time". I don't socialize much because others don't normally have the same interests as me to talk about. I'm an engineer so I like the details of the "why" and "how", and learning new things. But get me in a room with engineers and I'm just Mr Talky Talk!

IMO, there's also the issue that more indigo children are here now, making a path for more to come in the future. I think these indigo children have a very hard time with this earth now, their training to "be tough" and balanced is minimal so they have a very hard time here on earth. But this also have to do with their choice of parents. It's possible they chose parents that didn't push them, and so they never developed a toughness, or "emotional resilience" they need for this very difficult planet. My theory is they volunteered to help here at this time but had no idea how tough it really is on earth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)