Daniel Scranton: A Shift In Humanity Is Occurring (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Interesting. Resonates. Curiously in my visualizations I see the energies for a change coming from inside of us and breaking a barrier that surrounds each person and those vibrations/energies merge with the ones coming from others on and on until it surrounds the planet -opposite to an energy coming from outside impacting us and transforming the reality.
Thinking about it I feel that the number of the ones breaking the barriers around themselves are few yet but my hope is that the number will grow exponentially hopefully soon.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
In my view the shift from outside and inside is not a contradiction for me. It is said in channellings and QHHT sessions that energy/light is directed in our way by whatever intelligences who are here to help. But it is changing us in the first place (our minds, bodies, our DNA, beliefs) and thus it is us that changes and who will thereby make the change in this reality after all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)