Dancing Meditation - free podcast (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I figured this one would appeal to many people here. Although it is geared towards women, men may enjoy it, too. You will need to register for the event, which takes place on August 18th at 10 AM US Pacific time. Afterwards a video will provided to all who register regardless if you watched the podcast or not.

I can understand this idea because many times in meditation, I found my astral self dancing and weaving energies. So why not bring it all together?

There's a tender, sensuous beauty that begins to emanate when we truly love our bodies. A gracefulness. A physical poetry.
When we're at home in ourselves, we relax the tension patterns that keep us from our truest essence, and reconnect with the wonder and awe that is the deeper truth of our existence.
The promise of living in a way that is graceful, loving, and enlivening is at the heart of women’s empowerment spiritual teacher Camille Maurine’s teachings.

https://theshiftnetwork.com/EmbodiedMeditationForWomen?utm_campaign=EmbodiedMeditation01&utm_medium=email&utm_source=maropost&utm_content=EmbodiedMeditation01 promo 2018.08.16 Opt in&mpweb=708-7244002-742269010

Reactions: Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)