Article D’day, August 15-16 | Clif High’s Wooplosion (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
In Clif High’s latest video, he does an update on the shift going on with humanity right now. I've made notes of the important points he brings up. The video is underneath that.

“The powers that be lie about everything — everything.”​
The peak he talked about in an earlier video is about to occur with he desperation moment occurring just before that. August is the peak month. 15-16th of August is peak.​
A lot of desperation comes/came from the Biden regime.​
He says the Governemnt have no way of knowing how many people are vaccinated and mentions he’s worked for Government and understands how it works.​
So from August into September it will be an unpleasant time. Dynamic, scary… he says. It will be enticing, intriguing and repulsive on other levels.​
MSM will struggle to control the news cycle during this peak period. He says the energy of the woo will equal the energy of MSM and their lies. Many people supporting MSM paradigm are falling away as they see more and more lies.​
This is an information war with MSM so there will be back and forth skirmishing. So we are basically in an ancient kind of war. Clif refers to a d'day coming up in relation to the peak.​
D'day could be the FDA announcing the vaccines are approved and it’s all mandatory in the USA.​
Nurses and doctors training with soldiers to give forced vaccinations—Clif says we will hear this coming out in the news in the next few days.​
There will be levels of incentives.​
Clif mentions 68% of people taking the COVID vaccines have permanent damage to their blood vessels which are new statements being released by doctors.​
The original plan was to do this over multiple years but Trump derailed this plan. 20-25 they planned to put the world into a form of lockdown and that by 2025 could claim it has gone through all the trials and therefore can be made mandatory. He gets into detail about the scheme that was planned during this 5 year period.​
They want to demonize the unvaxxed and important criminal gangs. They want to import what used to be called 5th columnists—saboteurs. The Germans did this in WW2.​
Clif makes the point there we know there is no pandemic as homeless people are not dying. He says there’s no test that can show you one variant over another and so the variants are a lie. We know the PCR doesn’t work as the CDC is doing a recall by December… just all lies.​
Clif says the homeless have been brought into specific places as part of a plan to control the highways with the eventual plan to create roadblocks at a specific time. These locations are also becoming centers for the illegals coming in across the Mexico border.​
There may be videos coming up with soldiers jumping out of airplanes who are meant to be forcing vaccines on people. There will be a drop dead date, as in mandatory date. Example, October 1 (Clif doesn’t know when exactly) they will say you can still get it in August and we will give you incentives.​
Clif is thinking many of the soldiers will be given placebo vaccinations as they want their military to be … alive.​
Clif has said this before and says it again, he’s convinced Biden is not actually in the real white house.​
The peak may just relate to the mandatory announcement, people getting scared, and many giving in and getting the clot shot.​
The world is watching the US population, which is why the bad guys want the mandatory vaccine. They are trying to force the majority of the population to come out as anti-vax, so they can embed people in the crowds dressed up as Trumpers to cause problems to further their larger end — to declare the US so damaged to the united nations start looking after the US with the use of the white hats.​
However, Clif goes on to say that it should not get to a point of being mandatory where there will be lives lost with people killing each other trying to force the vaccine, and defend themselves from it. He makes the point that the powers that were are about to have their box crumble down around them.​
Don’t go out and riot, he says. You have to be savvy to the woo. But he’s not saying don’t not go and protest, he just says he doesn’t see it as being useful.​
So if they say you have to be vaccinated by October 1, stay off the streets and just blow up the internet with the information war. Clif says we win by getting masses of minds.​
“This mass war is going to be won by obtaining minds based on facts.”​
So, he’s saying if you don’t turn up, they will have all their guys with the smoke grenades fighting amongst themselves with all the fake trumpers.​
Clif makes the point that if it comes out that the USA had election fraud with the software systems, then that will show how much corruption is taking place in other countries who use similar systems.​
He keeps reinforcing the point of not going out there and participating in person, but to stay and stick with the information war. They will try and entice people out onto the street.​
Clif says Trump saved hundreds of millions of people based on his decisions in relation to the vaccine when he was in office. He says Trump was aware way back in 2012, that the dominion machines were crooked and is certain Trump’s been read in on the nature of things — the sort of things Clif is revealing.​
With Trump, he saves lives because he got the vaccine rolled out fast, when it was not mandatory, so going against that long term plan of it getting tested (but of course it wouldn’t be tested properly) and then having it mandated and released, meaning more people would have taken it.​
Pfizer vaccine is primarily being given to white people.​
“When you’re out there and when you are in the fog of woo, and the woo is getting thick, make sure you are seeing what you think you’re seeing.”…”Be very careful about your reactions to shit.”​
So by sharing information with people, sooner or later people will come around. That’s how we win. We get the people over on our side. That creates their collapse. We can then go and do things without restrictions and we are coming very close to that point, he says.​
D-day is about to be launched. If it was 1944, we would be 10 days away from June the 4th.​
After that passes, we clean everything up and move into sci-fi world.​

I feel he’s spot on here. Don’t go out there. Keep to the information war.

I’ve been fighting the info war most of the year with my 33k+ followers on social media and with the content I post on the forum here with help from others.

My one thread about shedding, Shedding from the Vaccinated & How to Protect Yourself, has received 8 thousand views, as an example. My pinned thread, COVID–19: Origin & Theories/Info Including Loss of Civil Liberties, has 24k views. We have a board dedicated to the topic of COVID full of information, COVID-19 / Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2)

A post I recently made on Facebook below has had 12k shares after a week. This would be 2.4 million views if each of those people had an average of 200 friends.

All of you can help by sharing information in your online spaces with your tribes, friends and family.

Along with the choice we've had with the vaccine, this may be one of the most important moments we are going to face in this lifetime. Choose wisely.

Clif High's Wooplosion

On the forum here, you can find some direct links below to important threads in relation to the COVID vaccine and plandemic situation.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I followed Clif when he was making the Alta reports, and these videos really are hitting home now. All the markers are pointing to these times. One of the big takeaways I got was his closing remark. He said if you are not called to be somewhere, then don't be there. Big thumbs up to this one because we have no idea who will be active in the area or what their intent is. In other places (not here) I see people posting every bit of crap they find - especially old news that has been "repurposed" for now. This means that FLBs (faint light beings - my term) are behind it, and their purpose is to rile people up so they are easier to pick off - to use a fighting analogy.

Now, that being said - there are times when you are called to be somewhere, and me being me :-D, I have a story.

A little while ago, I went out to fill up my car, and as I headed for my usual service station, I got a nudge to go to another one. And...... I turned around and went to the other one.

As I enter the store to buy the gas, I see that I'm the only woman, the only older person, the tallest person, and the only one born in this country. None of this is a problem for me, but I'm always aware of my surroundings (thanks, Dad). I get in line, and the others in line graciously wave me to the front. The people ahead of me are having communication problems as their first language and that of the person behind the counter are different, and they are trying to work it out in English. They step away, looking at their receipt, I say to cashier that they have a problem because they did not mean to put $68 for gasoline. That was all it took for the guys to understand what happened. The cashier agreed to refund the difference. I paid for my gas, and left. At that moment, I felt like a lighthouse - taller, white hair shining brightly, and pointing out the way forward. So, listen to your nudges because they likely point you to where you need to be.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Oh Lady Linda. That is such a perfect example of living in 5D and working in 3D

You call it "nudges" and I call it "timing" Just being in the right place at the right time.

One of the issues I have been working with is not working from my mind but from my heart and my instincts.

Sometimes my mind will say something like "We really need to clean out the fridge today" or "We really should make that jam today and use the fruit" but I have no desire do it so the fridge is not cleaned and the fruit goes into the freezer.

Took me ages to understand that it is because I am getting to the stage that my body will not follow my mind. My body has it's own rhythm and it always end up being the perfect one that fits in with everything else. My body is learning to listen to Spirit.

Thanks for sharing.

GregH3000

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2016
Texas, USA
tumblr.gregdiablo.com
Great notes, Laron. Even though I watched the video, it was nice to have a refresher since my memory isn't what it used to be.

One point Clif made which I think is important is why they (like Joy Reid on PMSNBC yesterday) are ramping up the scapegoating of the unvaxxxed right now as well as the "punishments" that are a de facto segregation of USPOP.

If there are too many unvaxxxed out there, people will be able to figure out that the die off is really from the vaxx and not the variants. Reminds me of the "it's a cookbook" episode of the Twilight Zone. IT'S A TRAP!

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
August is the peak month. 15-16th of August is peak. (...) Clif refers to a d'day coming up in relation to the peak. D'day could be the FDA announcing the vaccines are approved and it’s all mandatory in the USA. (...) Nurses and doctors training with soldiers to give forced vaccinations—Clif says we will hear this coming out in the news in the next few days.
Ok, so let's get this straight once again so we have a few days to check if it will be true, so here is it summarised in one sentence:

On August 16th (latest), as a kind of new 'D-Day', the US government / FDA announces that vaccinations will mandatory for the whole US population (from e.g. 1. Oct. on - although this date is not clear) which is why they also will show doctors/nurses training with soldiers on MSM-TV then in order to threaten the unvaxxed into compliance as there will be no way out for them anyway.

Did I get this right? Wow. Hard stuff again from Master Clif. I really want to praise him for the courage that he is putting out a rather concrete date so that we can check and will not have to wait long and then see if he is right, at least regarding the beginning of the "threat-theatre" in mid-August. Thrilling times we live in. Let's see then.

Don't know if I should be thrilled and excited or rather depressed and panicked.

• Hard to take in!
Reactions: Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I just received one of those forwarded Facebook messages we all get. It may relate to the above d'day.

I've sped read it and quickly thrown in some random paragraphs as it came out as one piece of text (uuuhg).

The source of it has either deleted the post or changed permissions as the link is dead.

***Just received from hig h leve l sourc e: This might be the most important message you’ll ever get to read. Confirmed: Militar Y in training for Implementation of the Emergenc Y Broadcas T Syste M. The trigger for the E B S will be Vaccinatio N mandat ES worldwid e with lockdown s. When this in fact occurs you will know we are right around the corner from a ne w worl d. Folk s , do not get angry, and do not pani c whatsoever. This is needed. Yes it truly must happen like this so we can transitio n to a bright future. It is part of the scrip t and las t phas e of the, indeed gut wrenching, awakenin g movi e that was necessary to awaken the masses. This will ensure everyone is safely placed in their home and able to witness the historical moment that reveals all of the truth s , cover ups etc.​
through the E B S which is imminent. All is scheduled to happen in the month of Augus T . The practice test is going to happen on Wednesda Y August 11, 2021 so get prepare d. Circle the date on your calendar and please pay attention. There must be a tes T and then a review of all occurrences and activities. The possible implications on a Nationa L and Globa L level can be quite complicated so things must be in alignmen t to the protocol s.​
Yes there are many consequence s if things aren’t done with precision and perfection. This is the practic e run before the rea l folks to see responses and accuracy to what is forthcoming which change s humanit Y . We hear the schedul e is now finally firm, but again I’m just the messenger. Be ready to adjust if needed in regards to possible time changes. Only a select few know the moment of exact and precise timing of events. For securit Y and other obvious reasons it must be properly kept private. Again the E B S is going to air playing an 8 hour video. It will be replaying 3 times a days for 10 days Communicatio n Darkne SS.​
During those 10 Days of Communicatio N Darkne SS, the following things will happen. We will receive 7 "Trumpe TS " aka E B S tex t message s on our phone s alerting us to tune into our TV at this time. Our phones will only work for 911 and we are informed the Signa l Ap p, which is militaril Y encrypte d will be available. Our TVs will only show 3 explanator y movie s on a continuous loop for the 10 days. It will cover topics of Arrest s , tribunal s , frau d, corruptio n , pedophil ia , etc.​
Our interne t will not work during that time. Our ATMs will not work. After the 10 days of Communicati on Darkne ss, we will connect to a new quant um intern et. People are urged to stock up on at least three weeks of food and water. We are promised the new Star-link Interne t Syste m by the end of the month. Again I repeat be prepared with food, water, toilet paper, generators etc. for this grea t awakenin g reveal. As we speak the teams coordinating this important histori c event are revamping the E B S to ensure the utmost securit y for all involved so remain patient as things get finalized. They want to make certain there are not any interferences of any sort at all. Those making the plan want no one to panic whatsoever because it’s simply the release of the truth.​
After the E B S and we’ve gone through the 10 days mainstr eam medi a blackou t and sat through all the 24 7, (eight hours long movies), do we go back to normal like business as usual? Answer is: After E B S and the 8 hours long 24 7, movies all will change. The, life support, attached to the ol d and evi l system s will be pulled. Humanit y, and plane t Earth simultaneously move to quant um reality consciousne ss syste m (Peace and Prosperity). End of Financia l and Huma n consciousne ss enslaveme nt. Old system s of Governme nt, Educatio n , Financ e, Heal th, Trad e and Commer ce etc., will all be dismantled and replaced. We will have new currency called the U S N US NOTE and gol d backed.​
The time is now to alert as many who will listen. Do not have to much pride. Go warn those you love even though they think you’re crazy. Your goal for others is truly to help absorb the shoc k of what is coming. ***As of a few minutes ago, Sunday night at 10:00 pm E S T , one sourc e went as far as to saying the practice E B S could actually be the real scenari o. Here is what he stated: On Wednesday August 11 the Emergenc Y Broadcas T Syste m (E B S) would begin with 12 days of disclosur e. All new s station s must comply.​
They will broadcas t this disclosur e throughout these 12 days, or face arres t and worse. As always, expect the unexpected because we are at the END of this journe y. God bless you my friends.​

• New to me!
Reactions: Lila

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Well , I guess the good thing is we don't have to wait long and we will then know already tomorrow (11 Aug) if this was sth legit or just the deliberately scrambled scribblings of a drunk prankster. :ROFL:;)

buddy love

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Oct 1, 2018
so, do i go to bank and withdraw all monies? go buy silver?

any ideas from yous will be appreciated.

buddy love

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Oct 1, 2018
i have plenty of old cotton fabrics to cut into Toilet Paper if needed =)
plenty of Pee CLoths.

buddy love

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Oct 1, 2018
well, how about Pee Cloths and lots of cotton fabric to be cut up to use Instead of toilet paper?

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Food and water are also specifically mentioned.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
seems a thing to have in sight how it develops

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I just found this via forbiddenknowledgetv.net (June 28) Note that Clif high tweeted about this back in June (I didn't see it then)

"In November of 2019, John McAfee launched WHACKD, an “Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself” crypto.​
• In October of 2020, McAfee was arrested in Barcelona, Spain.​
• On June 23rd, 2021, a Spanish court agreed to extradite McAfee to the US, where he faced criminal charges of Tax Evasion.​
• That same day, he was reported hanged in an apparent suicide in his jail cell.​
• Moments later, the letter ‘Q’ was posted to McAfee’s Instagram account, sending internet Q sleuths into a frenzy, with their decodes leading to Q post 854: ‘Stage is set for a drop of HRC ********.’​
Some claim that Hillary Clinton’s private server used the McAfee-owned MX/Logic spam-filtering software, which is eminently hackable, making the information on her server accessible to McAfee employees over an extended period of time.​
Others claim that the Q picture on McAfee’s Instagram is a hexadecimal representation of a private key for an Etherium wallet, which they claim is automatically sending out data to “friends of McAfee”.​
• On June 28th, 2021, Clif High Tweeted: “I am told that some OP_CODE Return values have initiated the Dead Man Switch via smart contracts. Drops apparently 2b coming over next few weeks. Yep, that pretty much fits in with “PANIC” in the [DS] as forecast. In case it had not occurred: McAfee’s DMS activating over these next weeks will be the first ever, self executing Will & Last FU involving cryptos. After the fact, i hope we learn the details of the mechanism employed.”
In other words, the 31 terabytes of data about government corruption McAfee claimed to possess are about to be released on the blockchain of his own WHACKD coin.​
That might be an altcoin worth owning!​
YouTuber, Man In America has this very level-headed report about it all, showable to all the Normies in your world.​

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
☠

FDA greenlights Covid-19 vaccine booster shots for ‘immunocompromised’ — RT USA News
"The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved vaccine booster shots for those with compromised immune systems, saying a third dose of the Pfizer or Moderna jabs could offer better protection against Covid-19. "After a thorough review of the available data, the FDA determined that this small, vulnerable group may benefit from a third dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna Vaccines,” acting FDA Commissioner Janet Woodcock said in a statement on Thursday night."
https://www.rt.com/usa/531912-fda-approves-booster-vaccines/

Here's a quote from a CNN article 3 days ago:

"Pfizer's Covid-19 vaccine is currently only authorized for emergency use in the United States, but its full approval by the US Food and Drug Administration could happen within weeks. "​
Here's an article from the NY Times from the 3rd of August:

1628839051943.png

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/03/us/politics/pfizer-vaccine-approval.html

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Interesting telegram post by dead McAfee. I don't know what's up with those coins though

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
remote viewing knows perhaps the answer

i googled and there are pictures of such coins, can be the old ones loose strongly in value while the others are rising

too much speculation for me

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
it is said reality is stranger than science fiction so beeing nuts is not an option

• Funny

buddy love

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Oct 1, 2018
Pertaining to the Emergency Broadcast System tests on Wednesday 11 August. i experienced three of them: two on my phone between 2:20pm and 3:30Pm/ and one in between that whilst sitting in the dentist office over their cable tv system.

did anyone else in the usa experience the EBS testing?

• Helpful Post

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Had an ongoing discussion with people in my area - 14 total and only 3 got an alert - 7 with Verizon, which apparently did not broadcast the alert

• Intriguing Post

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
So today is the 15. August. Anything of it already happening? What does the EBS say (I have no smartphones)? I had the internet down as posted yesterday but so far it is all up again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)