current state of transition ~ Puberty of Humanity! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

buddy love

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Oct 1, 2018
What a brilliant way of describing out current state of transition ~ Puberty of Humanity! A wise update from Laura Eisenhower that we need to read.

Source: Laura Eisenhower

This energetic shift we are going through is like the puberty of humanity -- its got mood swings, it wants its way, it wants to be heard, but at the same time it is still underdeveloped and doesn't know how to handle the change.

The things it fights for may be irrational, cause it still doesn't yet see who it truly is, so it fights for something and takes sides, out of belief systems that aren't fully expanded into higher awareness (but yet it knows it all too well deep within).

We have to be Guardians here and hold the archetypal role of Mother and Father, guiding and encouraging this process without taking it all personally (which all parents have to do as well, when their kids are going through changes)...

These Wars between each other is duality holding tightly to peoples Consciousness, almost like an entity, but as one matures more and can start to see the larger picture, that entity falls away --- and so we then fight (actually strive) for what is real, organic and authentic, and that doesn't look like a battle, it is advancement that is an override frequency and it dismantles the artificial.

So even if it seems grim at times, put yourself in the position of a Guardian, see your parental role with the awakening in others who have formally been unconscious about what is starting to come to fruition --- and decide to not stoop to that level and feed into it or feel like a victim to it.

Many of us who are way-showers, may not have all the answers intellectually, but our Heart, patience and compassion speaks volumes and it speaks more profoundly than anything else and that is the missing link to creating Unity Consciousness.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Feeding into it or feeling like a victim to it would include reading or watching every bit of drama and horror that the daily news can throw up at us. I purposely read titles of podcasts/threads and decide to avoid imbibing of that particular quotient of dramatics. I believe that the psyche can be inflamed and stay inflamed if unconsciously fed with it.

Thanks for posting, Buddy Love. It is gold.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Regarding this ascension from a spirit guide: "There will be difficulties." I think that's pretty understated. I've never seen such widespread violence in the US in my lifetime. It's quite the rollercoaster ride!

But why am I here to experience and learn about this? Perhaps I will later be a guide to other worlds or timelines when they are in their adolescence.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
As challenging is this whole thing may seem from a 3D perspective, I'm actually feeling very excited, joyful, and grateful! I feel as if we WANTED to be here and I feel VERY privileged to be able to experience and witness this incredible shift. From a "higher" perspective this is an amazingly beautiful process. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)