Current Energies and Symptoms for the different Ascension Waves (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Current Energies and Symptoms for the different Ascension Waves
by Vera | Jan 12, 2017 | Awakening, intuition

http://thewakeupexperience.eu/current-energies-and-symptoms-for-the-different-ascension-waves/

I bookmarked this article a couple of weeks ago to share on The Round Table because it struck me as profoundly accurate in relation to my own life experiences now.

“First Movers now often feel like walking the fine line between the duality poles, not being drawn into any direction anymore, but balancing out the last bits of these pulls.”

I see myself as 95% First Mover/Innovator, having now balanced out the deep anxiety and bliss polarities I have been experiencing. "Don't know, don't care" being my general response to anything political, I see factions of souls having their experiences in different groups around the planet.

I think that most of the folk on the Round Table are either First Movers or Early adopters. I also feel that the shift into First Mover is very fast.

“Early Adopters already experience glimpses of the First Mover reality, but they are not stable and balanced enough yet to maintain that energetic frequency, while still dealing with their core wounds.”

It is a long article but worth ploughing through.

"Note: By no means does this blog intend to put stamps or labels onto people and put some people over others. No one is better or worse, as we are all part of the whole. The categorization used in this article is only there to help understanding symptoms and the awakening and ascension process better. The transitions between the waves are fluent"

Last edited:
Reactions: Stargazer and June

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)