Crystal Story (A Long Read) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Well I had a very interesting experience (or rather, set of experiences) yesterday! I was in Sausalito, which is a tiny, bayside "touristy" town that sits across the bay from San Francisco. One of my out-of-state cousins had come for vacation, so my family and I were meeting her and her husband there for lunch. I got there several hours early so I could spend some time wandering through the various souvenir, art, and clothing shops.

Since the town was one of my grandmother's favorite places--and all of us had some wonderful memories of spending time there with her before her passing, I had really wanted to get a small, meaningful gift for each of my family members on her behalf. The previous night, as I went to bed, I made an appeal to grandma and asked her to help me find something really special. I reminded her that, as an earthbound human, I have a tendency to feel pretty "dense" to guidance from the other side of the veil, so I asked her to be sure and "hit me between the eyes" with it.

So there I was the next morning, a nice cup of coffee in hand, wandering the sidewalks past dozens of small shops. As I approached a tiny side street, I felt an urge to turn and walk up the hill toward an area where I knew there were only a few clothing shops. I resisted the urge, as I had spied a toy shop several doors down on the main street and had wanted to go there next. Something wouldn't let me continue however, so I retraced my steps and started up the hill. Several stores up the side street, a neat, hand-painted sign on the sidewalk caught my eye. It read, "Crystals" and there was an arrow pointing to a small, quaint shop tucked back in a corner.

Hey, now we're talking!

As I opened the door and stepped into the cozy, antique building, I felt an almost electric shiver run through me. The shop was immaculate, with polished wooden floors, sparkling glass shelves, and countless crystals of all kinds, shapes, and sizes. There were crystals everywhere! An attractive young lady behind the register greeted me with a smile and I began admiring the colorful abundance of minerals around me. After several awe-inspired minutes, I became aware of some flute music that had been playing quietly in the background. The tune sounded vaguely familiar, so I asked the shopkeeper if the artist was one whose works I really like--and to my surprise, it was.

The next thing I know, the two of us were deep in conversation--about our common appreciation for New Age native American music, prior lives, crystals, and her business as an intuitive healer. I lost track of time for a bit, and as several other customers came and went, I think we must have talked for at least an hour. It was amazing to me (despite the setting) to almost stumble across a "kindred spirit" with whom I could instantly form a bond and start comfortably talking about reincarnation, "starseeds", consciousness, the nature of reality, auras, and QHHT!

At one point I shared the fact that I and my family had been seeing repeating numbers like 11:11, 2:22, 333, etc. I think it was then that I felt a very strong shiver run through me--much like the one I felt as I walked into the shop. I laughed and mentioned the sensation, and she laughed too. She told me that she felt the same exact thing at the same exact time and even rolled up her shirt sleeve to show me the "goose bumps" on her arm! Not only that, she added that she had glanced down to see 11:11 on her music device several minutes earlier, just as we had been talking about repeat numbers!!

Isn't synchronicity AWESOME???

Anyway, we had a good laugh, traded some information about other New Age artists, book recommendations and the like (I recommended Dolores Cannon's work and her book on The Three Waves of Volunteers). Quite reluctantly, I finally returned to the reason I had come into the store in the first place. I told her about my grandmother and my "mission" to find some gifts for my family. I looked around the store again and found a tray full of small, polished rose quartz stones. Since grandma loved rose quartz, I felt these would be perfect!

Even though I knew of only nine people that were coming, for some reason, I felt I should pick out ten of the several dozen stones in the tray. The shopkeeper very kindly placed each stone in a small bag with a card that had information about the crystals and I left the shop, feeling very gifted indeed!

So I headed to the restaurant and saved a table for our party. A few others arrived and we took our seats, sharing news and much laughter. Much to our surprise and amusement (after all, how could anybody really get upset on such an occasion) a waiter clumsily dumped an entire tray (that was five full glasses) of ice water on one end of the table and all over of our guests! We all unwrapped and contributed our napkins to the cleanup effort, but it must have been rather uncomfortable time for the one now wearing some very wet pants. Unfortunately, that wasn't to be the end of things. At the end of the meal, a different waiter came out and accidentally knocked over two more glasses at the opposite end of the table, dousing one of my cousins in the process!!

Seriously...what are the odds?

Anyway, a great time was had by all. Everyone loved their stones and thought they were perfect.

Oh. And the tenth stone? It turns out I had purchased just exactly enough, as my uncle unexpectedly brought a guest of his own with him!

All in all, it turned out to be a day I'll fondly remember...

And here’s a photo of one of the stones:

CF7EBFEC-A39F-4BD9-9C51-54971694BA2C.jpeg

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I enjoyed your story, Stargazer;)

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)