Crystal Contact : The Communications Function of Crystals (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter

It has been forever ( it seems ) since I've been here on the Roundtable.

I got one of those "latest topics from The Roundtable" notices in my email so I thought I'd check the topics to see what was new, and swing through here with a little update on my work with the crystals. I put a video together with over 100 of the beings we've contacted, all in one continuous loving flow. ( take the ride! ).

This past week I had a great time sitting down with Wendy Garrett, who has a fabulous podcast that ventures bravely into the spiritual and paranormal. We took a deep dive into the subject of the crystal, the communications function OF crystals and how the contact with extraterrestrial intelligence is happening.

We covered as much as possible in a roughly 50 minute timeframe.

I will post it below.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
You are welcome, Jenni, thank you for connecting, it allows our connection to be ever stronger. We are focusing very heavily right now on those wishing to make to contact. The contact does not happen without all of YOU, putting through your requests. Our service is an unconditional one, we do not add conditional "charges", so if there is anyone out here who deeply wishes to make contact please do put through a request for a rendering.

Read thoroughly. What we do need to make the contact and meet your connection is thoroughly outlined.

We have a lot of energy for this right now. ( the time is ripe! )

Casey

Reactions: Linda

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016

It has been forever ( it seems ) since I've been here on the Roundtable.

I got one of those "latest topics from The Roundtable" notices in my email so I thought I'd check the topics to see what was new, and swing through here with a little update on my work with the crystals. I put a video together with over 100 of the beings we've contacted, all in one continuous loving flow. ( take the ride! ).

This past week I had a great time sitting down with Wendy Garrett, who has a fabulous podcast that ventures bravely into the spiritual and paranormal. We took a deep dive into the subject of the crystal, the communications function OF crystals and how the contact with extraterrestrial intelligence is happening.

We covered as much as possible in a roughly 50 minute timeframe.

I will post it below.
Wonderful video, G. It was fun to watch. Looks like the cats photobombed a few of them. :gig

OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Puckster!!!!!! hey good to see you. Yes, there is quite a lot of the feline energy that comes through. You might want to put through another request, we've come a long way since we all experimented here together with the readings ( renderings ). The link is up there.

How are you? have there been any new Meets over there at your place since that first one?

Fill me in on what's new.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Hi!! I'm doing well. Health is good. I walk a few km's a day. Almost finished the build. News floors and walls are in. electrical and plumbing done. I am living at camp now April to Nov. I haven't had another group up at camp yet but I am open to the possibility. I'm in Toronto now and heading north in about 10 days. Still a lot of snow on the ground there. I'm enjoying retirement, fishing and camp fires. I miss those readings. Gotta try them again.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I like the one called Bib. Seems to be a representative of the Canis nation.

OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter

Project Camelot Interview on Rumble

It all started with an email from a friend.

She wrote that she had written to Kerry Cassidy from Project Camelot, suggesting she have me on her show. No sooner was I reading this than I was receiving an invitation from Kerry herself. It was an interesting feeling, because I will tell you that when I first encountered Project Camelot, Kerry ( and Bill Ryan ) back in 2009 I could see the connections in our names and felt we would one day meet.

It surprised me, but after the momentary shock of having to introduce myself ( lol ), I actually found it very comfortable speaking with Kerry. She probed, as she characteristically and skillfully does, but not too in depth, which is also good, because audiences generally require a moment themselves to acclimate to what it is I do. It can be jarring.We opened with the awakening, then Kerry guided us into the Kundalini, which open things into the ET contact and activation of the dormant spiritual skill with the crystals. All in all, it is a rapid-fire journey encapsulating the last 12 or so years; 2009 to date.

Note: my apologies, but I could not find a way to directly embed the video from Rumble or Odysee.

I direct linked the photo so it can just be clicked on, and also linked it below.

It is a fun talk, after the shock of having to introduce myself. lol

Casey

• Magical
Reactions: June and Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)