Crystal Connections Message Card Readings (get yours now) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
One of my gifts this year was a set of message cards called "Crystal Connections" by Adam Barralet. (If you missed it, I recently created a thread for us to share our interesting gifts right here.)

The pack contains seventy cards, each with a message of guidance along with an affirmation.

I'd like to offer anyone that wants a 1 card reading, a 1 card reading. Just respond and let me know below. So the intention here is just about the energies and current situation you are going through in terms of what the card can help with.

The box

cr1.jpg

How to read the cards

crty8899.jpg

The cards

crt2.jpg

A card a drew for myself yesterday

crt5.jpg
crty6.jpg.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I'll be traveling so it may be a while until I see it. If you're up for it, I'd still love to take you up on your offer.

Reactions: Alain and Laron

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
This is beautiful and couldn't come at a more appropriate time. It is what I want and what I need. Thank you Laron

• Cool Post
  • Divine
Reactions: Lila and Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Sat with this for a day and although there isn't really any drama for me at this time or feeling out of sorts
Here's some feedback I gave a friend below, when she was asking about further interpretation on the card she got. So it sounds like you have something you are avoiding, as at least one of the items in the first bullet point should apply. Sometimes we don't realise we are avoiding something, as it can be unconscious to us. The card may also relate to something that is about to happen. It's great the affirmation has helped!

I'm a professional tarot reader and I've found these resonate highly with me and have been very accurate. Even though they are new, I've done a lot of readings on my FB account over the past two days.

80587890_10162664957035057_7302287986316541952_o (1).jpg

"...so with these cards, it’s quite different to tarot for example. They are very specific and don’t really require an interpretation.​

Of course, we should never take anything literally as it’s almost impossible to have an 100% accurate message for a person when everyone is unique, including their situations and choices in life.​

So when saying that, I’m looking at this card and giving you an example of what I mean about not taking it all so literally.

• So with this card, a soul mate is not always romantically related. It could be a friend or another family member you are super close to.
• With the third sentence on the first bullet point, this may negate the second sentence. In otherwords, the second sentence may not apply at all, yet the third would be what the card is about.
• The mention of strengthening bonds is not so much about who is included, but who has played a life-long role in your life as a hint to who you should strengthen the bond with. This could be more than one person.
• Choose live in every moment is about not responding from ego (built up emotions). It’s about acting and reacting from the heart space.
• The affirmation is something you could use daily. Repeat it three times before falling asleep. Repeat it during a meditation. Etc. If it was me and I wanted to put an effort into this, I’d use the affirmation up to 3 days a week for three weeks or so. "​

I'll accept your kind offer!
IMG_20191230_082231sdf.jpgsdfw234234.jpg

• Divine
Reactions: Sam Vause

DebM

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 3, 2017
Here's some feedback I gave a friend below, when she was asking about further interpretation on the card she got. So it sounds like you have something you are avoiding, as at least one of the items in the first bullet point should apply. Sometimes we don't realise we are avoiding something, as it can be unconscious to us. The card may also relate to something that is about to happen. It's great the affirmation has helped!

I'm a professional tarot reader and I've found these resonate highly with me and have been very accurate. Even though they are new, I've done a lot of readings on my FB account over the past two days.

"...so with these cards, it’s quite different to tarot for example. They are very specific and don’t really require an interpretation.​
Of course, we should never take anything literally as it’s almost impossible to have an 100% accurate message for a person when everyone is unique, including their situations and choices in life.​
So when saying that, I’m looking at this card and giving you an example of what I mean about not taking it all so literally.​
• So with this card, a soul mate is not always romantically related. It could be a friend or another family member you are super close to.​
• With the third sentence on the first bullet point, this may negate the second sentence. In otherwords, the second sentence may not apply at all, yet the third would be what the card is about.​
• The mention of strengthening bonds is not so much about who is included, but who has played a life-long role in your life as a hint to who you should strengthen the bond with. This could be more than one person.​
• Choose live in every moment is about not responding from ego (built up emotions). It’s about acting and reacting from the heart space.​
• The affirmation is something you could use daily. Repeat it three times before falling asleep. Repeat it during a meditation. Etc. If it was me and I wanted to put an effort into this, I’d use the affirmation up to 3 days a week for three weeks or so. "​

View attachment 8842View attachment 8841
Thank you Laron for your feedback! Definitely could be unconscious issue and resonated when you mentioned the card could be related to a future event. Very cool all around!

• Cool Post
Reactions: Lila and Laron

Siggie

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 16, 2017
Is the offer still valid? I would love to have one card chosen...

Reactions: Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)