Crystal And Crystal Skull Festival (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I'm excited to go to the Crystal and Crystal Skull Festival this weekend in Mount Ida, Arkansas. I've been wanting a quartz crystal skull for a while now. This annual event has crystals from all over the world, music, food and it sounds like fun.
IMG_4829.jpg
I want to find one of these quartz skulls. I am feeling like I want one of these beauties in my collection but I want to choose it by touch.
IMG_4831.JPG

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I want to find one of these quartz skulls. I am feeling like I want one of these beauties in my collection but I want to choose it by touch.
That sounds like a ton of fun, Vickie! But don't be surprised if your skull somehow "finds you"! :)

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I went to the crystal show today. The big skulls that I wanted were wayyyyy too expensive but there was one that found me. Once I held it in my hand it was all over. I had to have it! It's a small skull carved from lightning strike garnet. It's kind of rare to find a skull carved from garnet because the garnets are very hard and difficult to carve.

The skull helps one go within because it sparks energy into human consciousness and it increases psychic ability. The garnet is a stone of protection. It's very grounding and the lightning strike protects from lightning strikes, electrical shocks and low frequencies that are not good for humans.

I'm thinking it would make a beautiful necklace.

IMG_4850.JPG
IMG_4846.JPG

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
Oh wow. I have yet to own a crystal skull. I just haven't found one that is meant to be with me yet. There is a gen and mineral show this weekend so I will see what I find.

I just joined one of the clubs so I will be volunteering to work the show selling geodes and learning how to do some lapidary work which I'm excited about.

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Oh wow. I have yet to own a crystal skull. I just haven't found one that is meant to be with me yet. There is a gen and mineral show this weekend so I will see what I find.

I just joined one of the clubs so I will be volunteering to work the show selling geodes and learning how to do some lapidary work which I'm excited about.
Maybe your skull will find you this weekend! I would love a larger one some day.

That sounds like fun volunteering to work the show. You'll meet so many interesting people I bet. Have fun and tell how it was after the show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)