Crop Circle COVID-19 & Spike Proteins (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
The COVID crop circle manifested on May 28, 2020 in Potterne Field, nr. Devizes, Wiltshire in South West England. Professor Jerry Kroth attempted to decode the circle in consultation with a biologist, microbiologist, and virologist.

It showed the virus at a magnification of 12 million and featured an enlarged spike protein with a magnification 100x greater than that.

The elongated spike protein displays either 8 amino acids or peptides which microbiologists refer to as "Sp8" in the scientific literature. This is a spike protein found in SARS which has an unusual positive immunological function, and it may have that function in Covid-19 as well. In other words, the crop circle appears to be proactively suggesting remedies.

The body of the virus displays 3 small circles likely the three letters of RNA, while the larger 3 circles may represent nonstructural proteins.

To better understand it from a virology perspective, below is what Jerry Kroth, an Associate Professor Emeritus of Santa Clara University, wrote:

1626470317529.png
1626470330090.png

1626470350474.png

(Amazon Link to the book is here.)

The funny thing is, all we really need is a healthy high level of vitamin D, as there's been no cases reported of COVID with anyone who has had such levels. Here's a meme I posted the other day:

211576861_10165340381845057_1614062116968110190_n.jpg

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I wanted to send this info to a friend because as I looked at it, the word herbalists went through my head. The amazon link did not work, but I did find 2 YouTube vids he made. He's an entertaining guy, but I did watch them at 1.25 speed - lol. Turns out a second crop circle appeared a couple of months later, which contains interesting info about a compound in walnuts that blocks the cytokine storms. It also may suggest the virus will run its course by the end of 2021. He did put out an updated book that addresses the second crop circle.

Another thing that struck me in each video is that much of this info was figured out several years ago, but apparently no one looked for past studies on which they could build. Cynical Linda thinks that no money could be made using someone else's research and findings. Wait, did I say that out loud?

I'd love to hear what other researchers say about this info, especially in relationship to the vaccines, which I suspect do not address it. Also, why did the previous authors not jump up and down with their findings? Maybe they did and no one listened.

• Helpful Post
  • Divine
Reactions: Laron and Neeraj

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)