Creativity has its own flair (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
If you look at this on the full screen, the images become works of art. Some are nationalistic, some you can see the ethnic roots, all are glamorous and speak to the confidence within the women themselves. Many of these are eye-jerking. All are colourful. The one that had me looking twice and batting my head like something was not quite right was Japan. Has that culture actually moved on beyond the culture we once knew as Japanese?

BBQOiFv.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It would be fun to have a bunch of the ladies in costume lined up... then try to guess the countries they were dressed up as:D

Reactions: Snowmelt

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Has that culture actually moved on beyond the culture we once knew as Japanese?
It could be the more modern Japanese (sub-)cultures: Manga/Anime culture and/or Kawaii culture (kawaii just means 'cute', it's all about the many sweet teddy bear / mouse toys and colourful 'hello kitty'-like children's plush and kitsch stuff).

Reactions: Linda and Snowmelt
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
It could be the more modern Japanese (sub-)cultures: Manga/Anime culture and/or Kawaii culture (kawaii just means 'cute', it's all about the many sweet teddy bear / mouse toys and colourful 'hello kitty'-like children's plush and kitsch stuff).
I don't do cute, so your info was new to me.

Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)