Creating Original Artworks (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I got some photos of some of my knitting projects together yesterday, as I will be starting to visit an old-aged centre to run knitting activities.
Some of the blankets have taken me a year plus to produce (some of these are still works in progress):

IMG_0060.JPG IMG_0011.JPG IMG_0048.JPG IMG_0052.JPG IMG_0053.JPG IMG_0057.JPG

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It was a joy and a real surprise to see what came out, magically<3
I'd love to know where creativity came from:cool:

Reactions: Stargazer

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Whoa! You posted those beauties as I posted the comment aboveo_O
Those blankets are works of love!<3

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Oh, joy! Another 'tree person'<3
And a big C to 'Connect' it all; as above, so below:-D
The crescent moon does look like a big C. I like what you said about it representing connection. That is one of my favorite quotes too. A crescent moon makes more sense than a full moon in this case.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I was thinking that the big C might be you, making the connection above/below:-D

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
What a beautiful painting, Anaeika! I get the impression of all the red leaves as hearts!!! A tree full of love shining brightly in the darkness...

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I had quite a bit of fun painting a background for our Christmas snow village this past holiday. Here's the finished effort:

49168A6A-7C54-4404-947E-AF1405196AFF.jpeg

Since I've retired, I've been thinking about taking up painting. It's quite relaxing and "Zen-like". I've got a nice view out our dining room window that overlooks the pond in our back yard. You've inspired me, Anaeika! I think I'll just "go with the flow" and try to paint something without any intended purpose (such as a snow village) or any preconceived ideas. I'll try to just let my heart and spirit flow out onto the canvas...

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I finished this as a Christmas present for my aunt. We just got it sent out yesterday as i was trying to get the framing done and we couldn't in December.
Right before I packed it up I remembered to take a snap of it. :)

20180123_135822.jpg

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Wow, that is beautiful. I love embroidery - not so many do it these days.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Angela , that’s amazing!!! How long did it take you to do this? This is beautiful and such a thoughtful gift.
Thank you! It took a few weeks to do the stitching. But I really love cross stitch and get kind of absorbed in that kind of precision work.

Last edited:

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I had quite a bit of fun painting a background for our Christmas snow village
More evidence against those flat earthers! :ROFL: (But in all seriousness, I love this and I would have it up on my wall if I owned it!)

I finished this as a Christmas present for my aunt.
That's amazing!

I think that you have the layout/format/design perfectly set, with the placement of everything in there.

I painted this last night.
I really love the background everything is against. It's a solid foundation.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Lucky sister-in-law!<3

Reactions: Anaeika
O

omcasey_deleted

Hi everyone.

I'm not sure if this counts. It is definitely creative in the way it came about.

I recently discovered I am a participant in the activating of the Atlantean crystals still here on the planet. I am rediscovering how they (the crystals) are worked with as communication devices. Communications is my specialty. (and) This is my new art––

This is Isza (my paintbrush <3

fullsizeoutput_366.jpeg

When I gaze/go into her, into the crystal matrix I can connect with non-local consciousness and with the assistance of the elementals, create wonderful renderings of them like this:

IMG_4067.jpeg

And this:
of a grouping of the ETs coming through which are being the most easily seen

ETs-3.jpeg

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

I used small image files so I'm sorry if they are hard to see.

You can just enjoy the beautiful hues!

Casey

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Hi Casey, nice that you are also here now. I'd even suggest you could also make a separate thread of its own on the UFO section of this forum to post your 'ET crystal communication' pictures there because they are highly interesting and I think people really shouldn't miss them. And after all it is about ET contact too, so it would fit. I think it's really worth it. Here's the section:

https://www.transients.info/roundtable/forums/extraterrestrials-ufology.24/

My favs are the one in the upper left and the one in the lower left corner.
O.O:cool:

O

omcasey_deleted

Hi Casey, nice that you are also here now. I'd even suggest you could also make a separate thread of its own on the UFO section of this forum to post your 'ET crystal communication' pictures there because they are highly interesting and I think people really shouldn't miss them. And after all it is about ET contact too, so it would fit. I think it's really worth it. Here's the section:

https://www.transients.info/roundtable/forums/extraterrestrials-ufology.24/

My favs are the one in the upper left and the one in the lower left corner.
O.O:cool:
Sinera

Thank you for bringing the forum back to my attention. (yes I can really get around when I put my mind to it O.O

I'm still meandering my way through the forums but I will do that. (just feeling for if there is an interest.

There are others of us, and I am looking for them so I will absolutely give it my all.

Casey

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Hi everyone.

I'm not sure if this counts. It is definitely creative in the way it came about.

I recently discovered I am a participant in the activating of the Atlantean crystals still here on the planet. I am rediscovering how they (the crystals) are worked with as communication devices. Communications is my specialty. (and) This is my new art––

View attachment 4702

When I gaze/go into her, into the crystal matrix I can connect with non-local consciousness and with the assistance of the elementals, create wonderful renderings of them like this:

View attachment 4703

And this:

View attachment 4704

Casey
Wow. Just Wow.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Hi everyone.

View attachment 4702

View attachment 4703

And this:

View attachment 4704

Casey
Wow! Look at all of those faces!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Those are the quintessential fall colours in the sky in those beautiful photos, Krena. Love it.

Reactions: Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)