Create Clean Momentum - Steve Beckow (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This is a post from Steve Beckow at Golden Age of Gaia. https://goldenageofgaia.com/2021/07/06/create-clean-momentum/

I met him through two of my friends and like a lot of what he says. I was going to use it as a jumping off point for some of my thoughts, but it really stands by itself. It also explains why so many of us have felt a ramp up but no take off.

One of the things I see emerging into this momentum is health care. For many years, most of us have sought out people who practice modalities like acupuncture, found tinctures and supplements, and practiced yoga and other exercises. We've found these things on our own and often at a cost. These ideas were labeled as alternative and marginalized by many. Yet, we are seeing that many of these practices are what are needed right now. So, this "other" health care system has been gaining momentum, and the scamdemic is pushing it into the view of more people.

Watching the videos lightworkers have produced over the years, I’m beginning to discern a certain historical pattern over time in regard to social change.
We often speak of getting something off the ground. That’s the first step in the pattern and the most difficult.
How many movements for social change have there been which petered out? None of them seemed to reach the momentum required to hit critical mass.
Initiative —-> Momentum —-> Critical Mass
Leaving aside the cabal’s role in their creation and/or failure, people at large were not sufficiently awake at the time of these movements, I imagine. Their interests weren’t sufficiently involved or threatened.
Perhaps they were just happy with the way life was. It seems to me things have always been such. It sounds like 1938-9 all over again except war won’t happen this time.
We’re told we’re not only progressively awakening as a planet but that the constant shower of an outer tsunami of love promises to finish the job with us.
So the times they are a’changin. And this time, if we stay away from the denser drives and aim for the divine states – together – those changes will stick.
In my view, we need to consider how to envision, gather strength, get off the ground, create momentum, and reach critical mass.
Oh, not me. I’m a writer. I toss out ideas and someone needs to run with them. I’m a dreamer, a visionary. If someone else turns any dream of mine into reality (no credit needed), I’m more than happy.
If no one else runs with them, they hang around in the collective consciousness, I believe. Nothing appears to be lost.
Back to dreaming. We need to approach the task with eyes wide open, knowing that, in the beginning, there will be a drop in productivity, etc., which is to be expected and not grounds for abandoning hope.
When we withdraw from one institution or pattern of behavior and shift to another, there’s usually dislocation at the outset. That’s not the time to judge the ultimate value of the project.
The momentum that we create has to be clean. We can’t import polarity, self-servingness, and right/wrong into the new social movements. Rumors are that we are executing people. That is definitely not clean.
Rather than “Occupy Princeton,” it’d be more useful, lasting, and beneficial to call it “Opportunity Princeton,” “Opportunity Houston,” “Opportunity Vancouver,” etc.
And – just as the Alliance has taught us – we can piggy-back on the virus and vaccine by bringing changes in under the rubric of rebuilding or building anew. Just rebuilding along clean lines, rather than along the Deep State’s New Word Order plans.
Dreaming about what constitutes clean lines will need to wait for another day.
In my view, we need to create clean momentum for social freedom, equality, and harmony to arise and endure. We need to stay with our demands until we reach critical mass.
We need to do it for all who’ve died to bring us to this point and for all who suffer today. And we need to do it as peacefully as possible, avoiding vengefulness, respecting human rights and universal laws.

Reactions: Rebekah

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I wonder if anyone can remember that they actually had growing pains when going through certain phases of youth? Growth is dynamic, active, and sometimes painful. But that is not off-putting. Also when a scab heals it means new skin has grown underneath (all by itself - awesome). But it starts itching. The itching is to get you to scratch so that the old peels away, to reveal the new. So there may be some itchy parts as well as painful parts.

Now the job is to get the "normies" (as Clif High denotes them) to see these truths just as the visionaries do. A somewhat thankless task, but thanks is not a requirement in ascension times. Congratulations can come later.

Reactions: Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)