COVID Vaccine Propaganda (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
One of my sources for social media posts is imgur.com. On the first page it showcases the trending content posted on the site. There's always been an agenda and one of them is to promote the vaccines. Take for example this image below which is sitting in number one spot at the top left of the screen.

1627071474353.png
There's a pretty regular flow of anti-trump content and the pro-vaccines. It's non-stop.

It makes me wonder if there's a group of people controlling the flow of information on sites like this, upvoting the content to set their agendas, as you never see anything that has the opposite view upvoted.

This site in particular is for the younger generation based on what people think is important and funny.

But when looking at the situation from another angle, what I've found is that in public schools you get a lot of misguided children because of the Government's agendas, and how even if you bring up your child a certain way, they have friends, and you can't control who they interact in their lives.

This is why it's important to try conscious parenting with home schooling or unschooling. Alternatively you can find private education like Rudolf Steiner, Democratic, and Montessori.

I have a nephew who is a very intelligent teenager. He's excelled at everything he does. Top of his classes. My sister and her husband brought him up with unschooling and for a short while, democratic education. Later on they decided to send him to college. Yet, his friends play a big influence in his life and no matter what his parents teach him, he has made some life choices which have been the opposite, such as ignoring the advice against the dangers of vaccines in general.

In the end, certain things are meant to happen and not everything can be controlled, no matter how much effort you put into bring your child up the way you think is right.

We have a Conscious Parenting board dedicated to this kind of discussion, which you can find here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/forums/conscious-parenting.64/

Reactions: Thessa Thijs

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
My whole parenting experience has been about this - in fact had I wanted to control, I could not have (since the person I helped bring into the world has very definitive ideas, herself - maybe being born a Metal Dragon in the Chinese astrological reckoning could have something to do with this - apart from being a full-on Aquarian). But I have been unable to control directions as to food intake, boyfriends, drug-taking....

On the other hand, she processes self-imposed lessons very quickly and makes the obvious and required change herself. Yes, I've had to live with my house smelling of marijuana (something I do not partake of, and never have) but now those influential "friends" have gone. Because she woke up to them being hangers-on, narcissists, or users, but in general, liars.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Another story:

This was posted as a comment on a FB friends post today.

218384010_10157850927907260_8632062226621183751_n (1).jpg

1627125571552.png

However, things are not what they seem. That guy did not punch a horse, which I will prove below. Also, there was a range of police brutality taking place at the Sydney protest. I've seen quite a few videos now, yet MSM will be reporting the opposite. (i'm not going to look as I don't' follow MSM)

There's the video of the above event:

As you can see if you watch the video a few times, the horse and rider were being aggressive towards the guy in yellow. He was trying to back away and eventually defend himself by pushing the horse away with his hand. The closest part of the horse to him was the face, so that's why he reached up to push the horse away.

I'm pretty sure that image above is going to be used by MSM around the globe and I feel sorry for that guy who's going to be sent a lot of negative energy from people thinking he was the one doing wrong.

Here's the comments from that video on Telegram:

1627125829629.png

1627125851592.png

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Look what's on the front page of Stuff, just as I suspected would happen — fake news:

1627209677356.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)