COVID Vaccine Injuries (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
ARMY DOCTOR REVEALS MORE SOLDIERS HAVE DIED FROM THE VACCINE THAN DIED FROM COVID
One of Clif's markers - people of note within military speaking out
the clip is cut off just before the interesting part - who does she think we are at war with!!

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
One of Clif's markers - people of note within military speaking out
the clip is cut off just before the interesting part - who does she think we are at war with!!
yeah I was a bit annoyed with the clip editing! :p

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
ARMY DOCTOR REVEALS MORE SOLDIERS HAVE DIED FROM THE VACCINE THAN DIED FROM COVID
Did some more research and found out this is Dr. Lee Merrit. I've seen her speak with Dr. Tenpenny and others but did not realize this was her. She has a distinguished career and has been private practice since 1995. Having listened to her on other programs, I believe she has very important information. However, the headline of the clip says "Army Doctor", which is quite misleading, as she was in the Navy and that was some time ago. We have to be vigilant about information because whoever placed the false title on the clip is either a dumbass jerk or someone with nefarious intentions. I'm glad you posted it because it is good info, and it gave me a reason to track down the larger story. Have not found that particular speech yet, and now I'm even more interested in what was cut off.

Dr. Lee Merritt began her medical career at the age of four, carrying her father’s “black bag” on housecalls, along the back roads of Iowa. In 1980 she graduated from the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry in New York, where she was elected to life membership in the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. Dr. Merritt completed an Orthopaedic Surgery Residency in the United States Navy and served 9 years as a Navy physician and surgeon before returning to Rochester, where she was the only woman to be appointed as the Louis A. Goldstein Fellow of Spinal Surgery.
Dr. Merritt has been in the private practice of Orthopaedic and Spinal Surgery since 1995, has served on the Board of the Arizona Medical Association, and is past president of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons. She has had a long interest in wellness and fitness, and has been Fellowship Certified by the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.
At age 63 she won a female bodybuilding championship in Physique class—with a lot of help from her friends and patience of her family. As a lifelong advocate of free market, patient-centered medicine Dr. Merritt had the opportunity to appear on the John Stossel show to speak against Obamacare. More recently she has appeared on numerous radio programs discussing Covid-19, the futility of mask mandates, and other lies and omissions from the medical “technocrats”.
Her recent speech at Doctors for Disaster Preparedness on “Sars-CoV2 and the Rise of Medical Technocracy” has been widely viewed on YouTube, and forwarded on by Dr. Mercola—one of her medical heroes. She is married and the proud mother of two sons, one of whom carries on the four generation medical tradition as a General Surgeon, and the other with a real job as an Electrical Engineer. In her spare time, Dr. Merritt raises chickens, gardens and enjoys a rural Midwest lifestyle.

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
BUSTED BLOOD VESSELS (BLOOD CLOTS) AROUND THE BODY AFTER THE PFIZER SHOT

Latest update:

She's peeing blood...

1630484421427.png

Last edited:

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I'm making sure everyone sees this so posting it on a few threads:

Mayo Clinic-trained Pathologist Explains How Covid Vax "Spike Proteins" Are Killing You

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
can it be the video is partly broken? it makes like to lead but nothing more

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The man is sick, not criminal. He is a victim, as are we all, in varying degrees. What will happen when people piloting airplanes do this?

Reactions: Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)