COVID Vaccine Injuries (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Rebekah

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Has anyone heard of a ruptured appendix being a side effect of these shots? I have heard of 3 quite recently and never have known anyone with a ruptured appendix before.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Laron
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Have not. Most people get help before it reaches that stage - unless - something is accelerating the condition.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I'm an old biddy and have done my procreation. But I still wouldn't take that toxic concoction into my bloodstream. Please, Please, Please younger people, who do not wish to see our Human Race merged with machines in the not too distant future, decreasing our profound fertility by having hybrid AI/Human babies, and in effect apathetically giving up the struggle to maintain our human vehicles as Human, Please do not allow yourselves to be injected. Resistance takes effort, resistance takes work, but most essentially resistance takes knowing.

Yes, we are hybrid in our lineage, but that at least maintained a vehicle for Souls to live and participate in evolution, and gave us connections to our star families. Giving the upper hand to AI does not.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Professor Paul Kelly, the chief medical officer for the Australian Government, said “the risks to them is greater than any potential benefit they would have received.” This is in regards to 800,000 Australians who have been injected with the COVID vaccine. The video below states this, based on a discussion in the Australian House of Representatives on the 22nd of June, 2021.

Immediately after posting the above video on my Facebbok page via my desktop PC, I got this alert pop up on my phone:

206900638_10165304110040057_5585327533790648360_n.jpg

(I'm not active in any FB groups)

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Professor Paul Kelly, the chief medical officer for the Australian Government, said “the risks to them is greater than any potential benefit they would have received.” This is in regards to 800,000 Australians who have been injected with the COVID vaccine. The video below states this, based on a discussion in the Australian House of Representatives on the 22nd of June, 2021.

Immediately after posting the above video on my Facebbok page via my desktop PC, I got this alert pop up on my phone:

View attachment 11593

"Sticks and Stones may hurt my bones, but words can never hurt me."
These interfering social media censors may have a sting in their words (insulting to you) by personally naming you, but the sting is no more than a meaningless string of lies. Lies themselves are the breeding ground of narcissists, but there is no profit in a slanging match. Narcissists we know them for, either hoodwinked or bribed at that, and narcissists they will stay, at the bottom of the swamp.

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here is some information for people getting messages like me:

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
You have a huge FB page with thousands of friends - some of them may have posted "dangerous" thinking on their home page and then posted something else on your yours.

Basically, it is contact tracing.

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
New Study Links "Acute Chest Pain" In Male Soldiers To mRNA Vaccines
"More research has been published highlighting more problematic side effects linked to COVID-19 shots. Last week, we published our latest update on rare cases of heart inflammation that have been linked to the mRNA COVID jabs, including the jabs from Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna. After a hurried secret meeting with its advisory board on vaccine safety, the FDA reluctantly release a warning asking patients experiencing these symptoms to seek help immediately."
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/new-study-shows-dangerous-hearth-inflammation-likely-tied-pfizer-moderna-jabs

Last edited:
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Maddie and her Mom testified at the Senate hearing on v reactions. Their story, as well as those of many others, are astounding - not only for the extreme reactions but also for the utter lack of medical care afterward. So many of the women were told it was anxiety - in other words, all in your head - even though the reactions started right after a jab. Also, Maddie, along with her 2 siblings, volunteered for the clinical trials because they truly wanted to help people in this crises. Yet, the v company did nothing to help.

• Informative

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Maddie and her Mom testified at the Senate hearing on v reactions. Their story, as well as those of many others, are astounding - not only for the extreme reactions but also for the utter lack of medical care afterward. So many of the women were told it was anxiety - in other words, all in your head - even though the reactions started right after a jab. Also, Maddie, along with her 2 siblings, volunteered for the clinical trials because they truly wanted to help people in this crises. Yet, the v company did nothing to help.
I say with no sarcasm that the Gamble Program was really that - a gamble. Sometimes life gives you the hints, but it's hard to accept them because of perception filters. My heart goes out to this brave little girl.

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
"I work in a hospital as a phlebotomist. I have seen many patients come in the hospital with different bleeding disorders that did not have any bleeding disorders before. Patients will sometimes want to talk about the issues that they are going through. I would ask them have you had this happened to you before do you have any bleeding disorders and they would always say no I haven’t and I try not to jump to did you get a vaccination but as a conversation continues I asked them did you ever get the Covid vaccination every patient that had clots started having bleeding disorders. From clots to bleeding from the rectum or spitting up blood has had the Covid vaccination within a week to a couple months before symptoms would appear. One patient told me she had an aneurysm another patient who had cancer got the vaccination still ended up with Covid and then had blood clots all within a month of the Covid shot. I have many testimonies from patients that have received the Covid shot and ended up in the hospital some of the patients believe it it was from the Covid shot some are not putting it together and the doctors are not telling them any different. I tried to put it in a way as in a timeline when things started happening to them sense the vaccination I don’t come out and say anything but sometimes I can see a spark in their eyes and some of them just don’t understand. To keep myself from losing my job I don’t tell them I think it was the vaccination even though I know it was. At this time my employer is not requiring the vaccination I will not get the vaccination I will have to work somewhere that doesn’t require it I like what I do I’m a very good phlebotomist been doing it for over 28 years and I would hate To lose my job but I do not want the issues I see these patients coming into the hospital with."

~ T.C., North Carolina

Read more at
https://www.c19vaxreactions.com/real-stories.html

Last edited:

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Just after I posted more about Maddie, Collective Evolution posted an article with an update about her:

12 Year Old Girl Severely Injured After Second Pfizer Jab
"12 year old Maddie De Garay was severely injured after her second dose of the Pfizer COVID vaccine. Below you will find a link to the full story as well as a recent news conference where her mother, Stephanie, along with Maddie shared their story."
https://www.collective-evolution.com/2021/07/03/12-year-old-girl-severely-injured-after-second-pfizer-jab/

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
  • Informative
Reactions: Snowmelt and June

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Jovita Moore: Atlanta news anchor develops two brain tumors 12 days after second experimental Pfizer mRNA injection, still recovering from surger
https://thecovidblog.com/2021/05/31/jovita-moore-atlanta-news-anchor-develops-brain-tumors-12-days-after-pfizer-shot/

Kirsty Hext: 26-year-old British woman suffers 14 anaphylactic shocks in month since second Pfizer mRNA dose, encourages others to get the shots
https://thecovidblog.com/2021/05/29/kirsty-hext-26-year-old-british-woman-suffers-14-anaphylactic-shocks-in-month-since-second-pfizer-mrna-shot-encourages-others/

Jennifer Gibson: Canadian woman develops Bell’s Palsy two weeks after AstraZeneca shot, encourages others to get vaccinated
https://thecovidblog.com/2021/05/29/jennifer-gibson-canadian-woman-develops-bells-palsy-two-week-after-astrazeneca-shot-encourages-others-to-get-vaccinated/

Ellen Whitney: “pro-vaccine” New Jersey woman suffers blood clots, collapsed lung 10 days after experimental Johnson & Johnson shot
https://thecovidblog.com/2021/05/25/ellen-whitney-pro-vaccine-new-jersey-woman-suffers-blood-clots-collapsed-lung-10-days-after-experimental-johnson-johnson-shot/

Ellie Peacock: 18-year-old Australian nurse in training develops three blood clots after AstraZeneca shot
https://thecovidblog.com/2021/05/21/ellie-peacock-18-year-old-australian-nurse-in-training-develops-three-blood-clots-after-astrazeneca-shot/

Shaun Mulldoon: 43-year-old Canadian man has nearly seven feet of intestines removed after severe AstraZeneca “rare” blood clots
https://thecovidblog.com/2021/05/16/shaun-mulldoon-43-year-old-canadian-man-has-nearly-seven-feet-of-intestines-removed-after-severe-astrazeneca-rare-blood-clots/

Dave Mears: 58-year-old British man has leg amputated after bloody infection following AstraZeneca shot
https://thecovidblog.com/2021/05/09/dave-mears-58-year-old-british-man-has-leg-amputated-after-bloody-infection-following-astrazeneca-shot/

• Informative
Reactions: Snowmelt and June

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Fully vaccinated people have a 990% higher chance of death due to Covid-19 than people who are unvaccinated according to latest Public Health England data
https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/07/09/fully-vaccinated-people-have-a-990-higher-chance-of-death-due-to-covid-19-than-people-who-are-unvaccinated-according-to-latest-public-health-england-data/
Be Carefull with these numbers and propaganda from both sides of the information war.
The above is correct for the total and +50 years of age people. Taking into mind that they force vaccinate everyone in an elderly home; it is normal that for this age group you have more deaths in the vaccinated as in the unvaccinated part as these people generally only live for one or max 2 years in an elderly home. The age range is too large as most unvaccinated will be in the group 50 - 65.

if you look at the -50 age group:
- unvaccinated: 21 deaths from 70 660 persons = 0,030 %
- vaccinated (1 shot more than 21 days and 2 shots): 5 deaths of 19000 persons = 0,026 %
so for the healthy people I see no difference in the statistics.

and if you look at the death rate (0,03%) I also don't see any reason to get vaccinated ;)

Reactions: Lilia

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
"Hi everyone! My name is Michelle and i’m 19 years old in NSW. My entire life, I’ve been perfectly fine and healthy and early this year, I started working at a dental clinic and was asked to get the vaccine. This was before they suggested the age limits for the AstraZeneca, and so on April 2nd, I was given my first dose of AstraZeneca.

Initially, I had the common side effects - painful arm, headache etc. but the next day (April 3rd), I fainted and was taken to hospital.
While in hospital, we realized that I couldn’t walk. I was having tremors all over my body and couldn’t hold myself up or balance. I was discharged from 2 hospitals still in terrible condition saying that this was due to mental ilness and completely unrelated to the vaccine. I tried to talk to my doctors, telling them that I do not have any mental illnesses and that I was perfectly fine before I had taken the vaccine. But I was dismissed by every doctor and told that it was a form of attention seeking. I’m not even kidding. My parents had no idea what was happening and I was still shaking with tremors and unable to walk. So my parents tried a third hospital. I was in hospital in the neurology ward for 2 weeks and was then transferred to a rehabilitation hospital where I spent around 2 months as an inpatient. I continue to go to rehab during the day and have been told that recovery and gaining full mobility will most probably take around a year.

I have been privileged enough to have never had any negative experiences with doctors or hospitals in the past UP UNTIL THIS POINT. Every single doctor and neurologist I have encountered during this time with my reaction has dismissed me and treated me like a patient with some sort of mental illness, despite me telling them that this was post vaccine. They so quickly defend the vaccine without even listening to me. They were rude and condescending and they put it on anxiety and depression as the cause. I had psych evaluation which came back completely normal and they eventually put it to “unknown causes, unrelated to the vaccine”.

My point is that before having this vaccine, I was a normal teenage girl going to uni, meeting up with friends, spending time with family. And now the day after my vaccine, I’m unable to walk with tremors all over and now i’m on a wheelchair and have to go to rehab for at least a year. Doctors still say it’s a coincidence but I don’t think so at all. We have reported this as a side effect but not sure what’s happening with that. NSW Health has even contacted me to get my second dose, which I obviously refused. I’ve read a bit about neurological side effects after the vaccine and I came to this group for some sort of validation. I’ve finally got the courage to share what I’ve been through during the last 3.5 months. I’ve still got a while to go recovery wise but I’ve been assured by neurologists that with rehab for a couple of months, I should return back to what I was!! Thanks for reading "

Profile link

FB_IMG_1626115716357.jpg

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Meanwhile in Australia.

1626594699369.png

And here's a comment under the post I made of the above image on Facebook:

1626594740680.png

Last edited:
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Listening to the lesser maxine side effects and had a moment of clarity. Their bodies are aging / breaking down quickly. I realized that many of the complaints are things I've been experiencing over the past years as I've gotten older. I can deal with mine, but they will not be able to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)