Article COVID Egregor: Canceling the Negative Psychological Processes (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

David Topi

Metaphysical & Spiritual Teacher
Jun 13, 2017
www.davidtopi.com
covid-19 virus.jpg

The tiredness accumulated by humanity throughout the pandemic that has been active for so many months in all countries, and at all levels of reality, is being noticed at the etheric and mental level with the emergence of huge energy pockets associated with trauma, exhaustion and all kinds of energy accumulations derived from these.

The social experiments of "psychological resistance" launched by the CS (control system) and the RIC (races in control) as one of the objectives to be evaluated in disseminating the COVID, in addition to the economic changes we talked about in their day, give them information on the resilience of the human psyche and the resilience of humanity today in dealing with global events of this magnitude. All the CS members closely follow the processes of how much we continue to adapt to the reduction of freedoms, increased control over the population, and the management of the fear and stress that the current situation produces, as well as how much each local and regional collective unconscious resists without rebelling, as well as national, according to the different restrictive measures imposed and decided for each area, hence, different countries put in place different ways of dealing with the pandemic, in reference to the restrictions imposed on the population, and it can be compared, by the CS, what kind of energy and mental response each imposed measure produces and on what kind of common psyche.

That is to say, if in one place they impose more restrictive measures, as in Spain these months ago, and in almost none, as in Sweden, to give an example, it is to test the responses and management of the collective psyche as applied, say what governments say about how they think the situation should be handled.

Remember that the control system is present through multiple positions and high-level officials within each government of the planet and under the management of the "committee of the 11" that we have already discussed, so that, the measures that the "internal experts" propose, are in turn proposed by the members of the CS who govern each country of the globe and who want to test how we react in one place if a measure is applied, and how we react elsewhere if another one is applied. Of all this "well noted," and models of psychic manipulation of humanity are created according to the state of each region, zone or place, for whatever in the future they may think of implementing thanks to this information.

Noting, pointing out that Spain is one of the countries where certain models are tested before "exporting" them, mainly to Latin America, and that is why it has been one of the countries with the most "positive cases" (many false positives, thousands of them, and all statistics continuously inflated, because the tests used are modified to give "positive" with the minimum of viral substances detected in the person's body, something we all have, even if it's latent from any poorly healed cold, or anything we've had before).

Once different scenarios are tested in our country, and their effectiveness is evaluated, they are "replicated" in other areas, and hence, now, at least in Europe, it is the country with the most "new waves". The fact that the United States and Brazil are two of the other countries with the highest number of contagions and deceased is because the supra-committee that governs all America's CS committees is located in Brazil and uses their own country as a testing ground, and the American committee, which is free, does the same in the United States.

So, for the energetic, psychological and mental part, which is becoming a real burden for all, we will make a request at the end for our Higher Selves to help to dissolve as much as we can what we have accumulated during these months in our energetic system. Remember that, because of the subject of permissions that I explained to you in this other article, we still have to request it consciously from the personality, so we will launch this request and you can make it as many times as necessary until that internal "burden," stress, anxiety, frustration, tiredness with this topic, etc., that you have, decrease enough or disappears altogether, so that you feel freer and less suffocated and "crushed" by the energy of the COVID.

The request is as follows:

I request to my Higher Self and give permanent permission to eliminate, dispel and dissolve all the energetic, emotional and mental concentrations present in my energetic system associated with the pandemic of the disease called COVID-19 by humanity. I request and give permanent permission to disconnect all the threads, connections, cables and energetic filaments that bind me, bind or connect me to the egregors generated by the energy emissions related to this pandemic, and to extract from me the beings, parasites, dense and "negative" forms, and any anchors that I have been able to accumulate over these months due to my resonance, tuning or connecting to the reality levels where this situation is active and present.​
I request and give permanent permission to my Higher Self to assist planetary forces eliminating, dispelling, dissolving and erasing as much as possible energetic exchanges and concentrations of negative, dense, distorting, anxiety-generating, trauma, fear and all the derivatives of these energies.​
I request and give permanent permission to my Higher Self to assist in the cleansing of my family collective unconscious and the dual collective unconsciousness I have with my relatives and close friends, healing and transmuting any energy concentration related to the above until they have dissipated and dissolved altogether.​
I request my Higher Self and give permanent permission to execute this request at this time and urgently, with the codes and permits I grant for it consciously from my personality, and that this request be transmitted to the soul and supra-soul of all human beings who, by any restriction or difficulty or ignorance, cannot read this content or understand its meaning, and that they decide whether they wish to request this same cleaning from their Higher Selves. Thank you.​

As I said, execute this request several days and several times a day, until you notice changes in you, so we can deal with less burden and fears during what is left before all this is over.

A hug,

David Topí

The article above has been translated from Spanish to English by Carl. Minor editorial changes made by Laron. David has given transients.info direct permission to share his articles in this manner.

Creative CommonsThis work is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0). You’re allowed to share this article for non-commercial purposes, but you must not edit or modify the contents. You must include all links and images, as well as provide appropriate credit — which includes a link leading directly back to this article at the top of your re-post. You must also include this licence information.

About the Author
David Topi is an engineer, multifaceted writer, trainer and therapist. One of his main areas of focus is educating and helping people through spiritual and personal processes. He is an energy healer and uses the “Akashic” healing technique. He is trained in metaphysics, alternative methods, inherent spiritual abilities and in personal deployment systems that allow humans to express their maximum potential and find answers for their questions. Back in 2013 he created EMEDT, Metaphysics and Transpersonal Deployment School, to provide a framework, organised and structured to the training he teaches. The website for David Topi's Spanish based Metaphysics and Transpersonal Deployment School can be found here, http://emedt.org. David Topi's home page can be found here, http://www.davidtopi.com(Spanish).

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
a little relief more in a hot mess to deal with

Remember that the control system is present through multiple positions and high-level officials within each government of the planet and under the management of the "committee of the 11" that we have already discussed,
by countrys with as little as 600.000 or less inhabitants those 11 persons can nearly be possible to know in person who they can be as most of the population has a moderate iq that doesn t fit top management positions

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Laron and Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
June this is one about helping those around us. Something I've been wanting to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)