Info COVID–19: Origin & Theories/Info Including Loss of Civil Liberties (4 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016

The ripple effect at the end of this video (alternate options) and the passing on from person to person is what I keep seeing at our rgh sessions in various forms.

• Divine
Reactions: Snowmelt and Laron

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
NOTE: This is a claim without video evidence. Use your own discernment.

Residents of Boggabilla Australia who are not double jabbed cannot get essentials like food and water. https://thrival.international/2021/11/18/water-and-food-needed-urgently-in-boggabilla/

Nov 22 update on Boggabilla. Military surrounds aboriginal communities, holds them down, and forces them to get vaxxed. Many military are against this and rotate out for stress reasons. Military are told that if they do not comply there will be repercussions. https://thrival.international/2021/11/22/national-update/ Map to Boggabilla: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Boggabilla+NSW+2409,+Australia/@-28.6505819,150.1307669,9.75z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x6ba30e9cbec32805:0x40609b49043b920!8m2!3d-28.6053778!4d150.3603861

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
It is my belief that some people on earth have come here to specifically to get the jab, and die from it, to expose the DS and help wake people up. This does not make the events any less sad. There will be many other people who might die from the jab because they have something to learn, perhaps about blindly trusting the media and ignoring the science.

I believe we all have a part to play, though many do not know what that part is consciously.

I felt something change in October 2021 for the better, it's like we reached a turning point where the forces of light cannot lose. However the dark forces will try to destroy anything they cannot control as their defeat continues.

I also believe we have another 2 years of a lot of chaos then things will die down. The dark forces failed in US and UK and now they are making a last stand in Australia and a few other smaller countries. It is my guess that the DS is desperate, they know they are losing, and that is why things moved so quickly in those countries.

I wish you peace throughout all this chaos. You cannot control what is outside of you that much, but you CAN control how you react to it. Peace, my friends. Embrace the love to protect you from the darkness. The darkness will eventually pass, this is a cycle.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This singer shares his stance and story around the decision not to perform at any venues, events or festivals where medical passports are required as he doesn't want to support such an alienating system. He says he believes in a society of equal opportunity for everyone, no matter their medical choices.

Last edited:

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
switzerland has fallen. the one country where the people had the chance to directly vote about continuation of the measures and the power-grab the "bundesrat" (the seven ministers, we dont have one prime minister here) has pulled off. 62% have voted for their own enslavement. the bundesrat has now legalized a free-pass to do whatever they like without even parliament being able to stop them, for at least 2 years. they have a session planned tomorrow to discuss about implementation of new measures on top of the existing ones (we had no lockdown but people without a certificate are restricted from lots of indoors activities, restaurants bars gyms museums etc., going to university is only possible if jabbed by now in most universities, and in some areas even voting was restricted without certificate and could only be done by those who had sent the vote in advance, and i dont know whatever else i dont go out into society much anyway but it seems like the schooling situation is just ridiculous too with testing and masking and stuff)
just wanted to give you all a brief update as... yeah there was this voting today and it sucks but nothing has changed for the better. sorry i dont have any links as all the media that was live was in swiss german and no one would understand it anyway except swiss people, tomorrow there will be articles about it in german-german too.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
switzerland has fallen. the one country where the people had the chance to directly vote about continuation of the measures and the power-grab the "bundesrat" (the seven ministers, we dont have one prime minister here) has pulled off. 62% have voted for their own enslavement. the bundesrat has now legalized a free-pass to do whatever they like without even parliament being able to stop them, for at least 2 years. they have a session planned tomorrow to discuss about implementation of new measures on top of the existing ones (we had no lockdown but people without a certificate are restricted from lots of indoors activities, restaurants bars gyms museums etc., going to university is only possible if jabbed by now in most universities, and in some areas even voting was restricted without certificate and could only be done by those who had sent the vote in advance, and i dont know whatever else i dont go out into society much anyway but it seems like the schooling situation is just ridiculous too with testing and masking and stuff)
just wanted to give you all a brief update as... yeah there was this voting today and it sucks but nothing has changed for the better. sorry i dont have any links as all the media that was live was in swiss german and no one would understand it anyway except swiss people, tomorrow there will be articles about it in german-german too.
Sorry to hear that Lilia , it has to come to an end, I keep telling myself, everything comes to an end, good and bad

• Thank you!
Reactions: Lilia

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
just the promised update, i found a news page that wrote something about it in english even (just for verification, i dont want to just tell things without proof... oh and by the way they voted for federal judges to have to stay being paid off aka corrupt by political parties in order to be eligible for office. i dont know if stupidity, ignorance or brainwash is that pervasive, it must be one of those three...)
https://lenews.ch/2021/11/28/swiss-vote-results-on-covid-laws-nurses-and-judges/
although it doesnt state much about what exactly the vote was about, but this open letter sums it up accurately:
https://davidicke.com/2021/11/29/switzerland-voters-hand-their-freedom-to-the-cult-as-government-inner-group-can-now-impose-what-they-like-in-covid-restrictions/

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
although it doesnt state much about what exactly the vote was about, but this open letter sums it up accurately:
we face this kind of thing in every election - the chasm between what something seems to say and what it actually means. When I voted in our last election there were 12 propositions, and although I'm pretty good at reading legalese, I found them mystifying. Of course, I found a website that provided explanations - and - wow, was that a shock.

• I agree
Reactions: Lilia
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Hampshire GP's Covid social media ban was wrong, court rules
"
A tribunal made an "error of law" when it ordered a GP accused of spreading misinformation to stop discussing Covid on social media, a judge has ruled.
Dr Samuel White, who was a partner at a practice in Hampshire, raised concerns about vaccines and claimed "masks do nothing" in a video posted in June.
The General Medical Council's Interim Orders Tribunal imposed restrictions on Dr White's registration as a result."
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-hampshire-59524620

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)