Info COVID–19: Origin & Theories/Info Including Loss of Civil Liberties (6 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Also, this is not a scamdemic. I have posted scientific and investigative information on the virus since Jan-March timeframe.
The virus is real, but especially in the US, it's been exaggerated to a great extent, thus the reality is, it's not a pandemic, it's a normal infection with flu-like symptoms. Based on the bizarre symptoms, I probably had it already, and I am fine without any treatment but staying home and getting lots of rest. I also ate plenty of fresh greens while I was sick, along with zinc, and vitamin C, and B6 for the cough. I did have a dry cough for 7 weeks and it was uncontrolled without medication. So I was on meds for those 7 weeks just for the cough. But that happens sometimes with my asthma. Older people die more often of it, that's normal for any flu. You just have to compare it to past flus.

I've already posted 20+ examples of how it was exaggerated, people who never tested positive were listed as positive, people who never showed up to a test were listed as positive, still listed as a positive, people who died from cancer listed as dying from COVID, etc. The hospitals are being paid big bucks by the US gov't for each COVID case so of course there will be massive fraud.

These are for your own consideration.

39 examples of Co.vid fraud. People who don't even show up for a test still get a positive test. Fruit and goat also test positive, but the test does not work on them. Some labs are double-reporting positive cases. #COVID #coronavirus

Last edited:

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
The virus is real, but especially in the US, it's been exaggerated to a great extent, thus the reality is, it's not a pandemic, it's a normal infection with flu-like symptoms.
I agree. These are two different things. If you say Scamdemic you refer to exactly that: It is NOT a pandemic.

Nobody ever said (except a few) that there is no virus at all or that it is not dangerous for the immune-deficient chronically ill people.

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
Hi everyone, I saw this video this week and wanted to share. This is the doctor that broke open the research on AIDS and was blacklisted from the industry for whistleblowing. She speaks of coronavirus, etc.. Bitchute has some great stuff that would never make it into YouTube.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This is the doctor that broke open the research on AIDS and was blacklisted from the industry for whistleblowing.
Michovitz certainly has an interesting story with implications for some of the "experts" today.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Hi everyone, I saw this video this week and wanted to share. This is the doctor that broke open the research on AIDS and was blacklisted from the industry for whistleblowing. She speaks of coronavirus, etc.. Bitchute has some great stuff that would never make it into YouTube.

I bought her two books when I heard her speak on YT. "The Plague of Corruption" and one other. That will take me a while to get through - science always does :))

• Love this post!
Reactions: Moonseal

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
I agree. These are two different things. If you say Scamdemic you refer to exactly that: It is NOT a pandemic.

Nobody ever said (except a few) that there is no virus at all or that it is not dangerous for the immune-deficient chronically ill people.
therium, Sinera:
haha... I did not realize that on a "whole", we all agree, just from different angles.
So.. let's say we agree.

And everywhere I've read - "scamdemic" refers to the entire thing, including the virus, were a scam from the beginning.
I did not realize that either of you were referring to only the "pandemic" part.
So this was also a case of being lost in translation.

therium, it isn't because in the US it was being exaggerated - it is because when the political establishment, MSM, and Democrats (in CA for example) realized that it wasn't going to be as "bad" as they feared, they needed to dial up the political ante (note the abrupt change in MSM from "coronavirus deaths" to "coronavirus counts/rise" around May-July timeframe). After around 3-4 months of lockdown, they turned it into a political exercise.
It was politically manipulated after the death counts started to taper off - they were hoping it was going to skyrocket (and blame Trump).

BTW - you saw this too? The WHO has been winging this from the very beginning in a political manner (esp. China-friendly), and is starting to see massive civil protest/unrest, and decides to stop encouraging lockdowns. Quite the 180.......

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
BTW - you saw this too? The WHO has been winging this from the very beginning in a political manner (esp. China-friendly), and is starting to see massive civil protest/unrest, and decides to stop encouraging lockdowns. Quite the 180.......
Yeah, waiting to see how "the source", which quoted by so many will affect the massive restrictions in the UK.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Yeah, waiting to see how "the source", which quoted by so many will affect the massive restrictions in the UK.
It's increasing.... now a former FDA chief comes out against further "political" lockdowns:

"Political" not "medical" reason for WHO flip flop:

Last edited:

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I did not realize that either of you were referring to only the "pandemic" part.
So this was also a case of being lost in translation.
Yes, I've noticed some other words have different meanings to different people.

In the US, being "woke" has referred to red-pilled people for at least 4 years. But in Europe it seems "woke" referred to the SJW, "neo-liberal" people. The intolerant liberals of today are the opposite of classical tolerant liberals from the 1960s. Now Americans (and me) are starting to use "woke" meaning the SJWs.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Dr. Reiner Fuellmich of the German Corona investigative committee speaks about their lawsuit on the virus. It is a whopper - we knew it was true, but he's got it all together. It is 45 minutes, and I did not doze off or get bored, which is saying a lot for me.

• Love this post!
  • Insightful Post
Reactions: Moonseal and Bert

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
No matter why they do it but this is GREAT news, although in the UK it might be too late, also France, but their leaders are the greatest (real cov-)idiots anyway, only second to the prison countries New Zealand and Australia of course.

In the US, being "woke" has referred to red-pilled people for at least 4 years. But in Europe it seems "woke" referred to the SJW, "neo-liberal" people. The intolerant liberals of today are the opposite of classical tolerant liberals from the 1960s. Now Americans (and me) are starting to use "woke" meaning the SJWs.
Oh yeah I remember that interesting discussion we had in another thread a while ago. It was really new to me that "woke" originally meant sth else than just being a synonym to "SJW" or "PC" or "virtue signalling" or similar. But I am from Europe indeed and also not a native speaker of English.
;)

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Dr. Reiner Fuellmich of the German Corona investigative committee speaks about their lawsuit on the virus. It is a whopper - we knew it was true, but he's got it all together. It is 45 minutes, and I did not doze off or get bored, which is saying a lot for me.

I hope he can do some serious damage to the propaganda machine and get correct information out.

I saw that the video was banned from youtube

• I agree
Reactions: Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Hey - this is interesting - super computer analysis of the virus and possible ways to treat it
published in JULY

https://elifesciences.org/articles/59177

The plain, non-medical version

https://elemental.medium.com/a-supercomputer-analyzed-covid-19-and-an-interesting-new-theory-has-emerged-31cb8eba9d63

From the conclusion of the medical journal article

The testing of any of these pharmaceutical interventions should be done in well-designed clinical trials. Given the likely future outbreaks of zoonotic viruses with a similar outcome, it would be in the best interest long-term to invest in the development of small molecules that can inhibit the virus from replicating or suppressing the host immune system such as a 3CLpro inhibitor. However, to date, no large multi-centered, randomized, placebo controlled, blinded clinical trials have been done with 3CLpro inhibitors (Sisay, 2020). In the meantime, our analyses suggest that prevention and treatment centered on vascular hyper-permeability and the suppression of hyaluronan may prove beneficial in fighting the pathogenesis of COVID-19. Given the fact that two recent studies have validated our model’s predictions of hypokalemia (Lippi et al., 2020) and Vitamin D deficiency (Alipio, 2020) in COVID-19 patients, we suggest that rapid testing of the pharmaceutical interventions discussed above is warranted.

• Intriguing Post

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Hey - this is interesting - super computer analysis of the virus and possible ways to treat it
published in JULY

https://elifesciences.org/articles/59177

The plain, non-medical version

https://elemental.medium.com/a-supercomputer-analyzed-covid-19-and-an-interesting-new-theory-has-emerged-31cb8eba9d63

From the conclusion of the medical journal article

The testing of any of these pharmaceutical interventions should be done in well-designed clinical trials. Given the likely future outbreaks of zoonotic viruses with a similar outcome, it would be in the best interest long-term to invest in the development of small molecules that can inhibit the virus from replicating or suppressing the host immune system such as a 3CLpro inhibitor. However, to date, no large multi-centered, randomized, placebo controlled, blinded clinical trials have been done with 3CLpro inhibitors (Sisay, 2020). In the meantime, our analyses suggest that prevention and treatment centered on vascular hyper-permeability and the suppression of hyaluronan may prove beneficial in fighting the pathogenesis of COVID-19. Given the fact that two recent studies have validated our model’s predictions of hypokalemia (Lippi et al., 2020) and Vitamin D deficiency (Alipio, 2020) in COVID-19 patients, we suggest that rapid testing of the pharmaceutical interventions discussed above is warranted.
This is one of many bioinformatic toolsets used to analyze biology, viruses, etc.

What this study did is use the 3D virus model that is publicly available on NCBI databases, and then did analysis of both the protein "gates" and their subsequent DNA mapping. Then map these "gates"/DNA to existing pharmacokinetic databases to match the "drug" candidates.

The super simple version: find "cheap" keys that fit the "keyholes" to shut down the viruses. Sorta like playing 3D Tetris...

CDCs around the world have been doing this since January - this is actually the main reason why "discarded" drug remdesvir was immediately sent to trial (yes, the other reason is Big Pharma, but that's set that aside for now).

The question is always the trade-off between profits and side effects. Yes, I know it sucks, but unfortunately Big Pharma still controls all drug channels in every country in the world (and rightfully so - otherwise this wouldn't have been a "scamdemic" without their rapid ramp-up of resources to fight it).

The cool part with this process is it allows CDCs to analyze-process-devise potential solutions in less than 2 months. This used to take at least 2 years, because the analyze-process part was done primarily by hand (i.e., print out the genetic sequencing and "hunt" for puzzles; and literally draw out a 3D model which isn't always accurate - trial and error).

A google search shows 3CLPro was suggested to be a drug candidate much earlier, as the paper was written up in April.

Which demonstrates that the analyze-process-devise took around 2 months before potential drug candidates were sent out for trials (Jan-Mar).

• Intriguing Post
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Great video here by Christiane Northrup (right side of the screen) talking about her concerns over the COVID vaccine. She's extremely well known for her work in women's health. She is a MD and has all the best credentials. The message in her books, specials, and guest spots on many programs is use a blend of holistic and western medicine and that women know their bodies.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Great video here by a famous Doctor talking about the COVID vaccine.
Just see white space and no video. Oh wait, something popped up, but it will not play. Ok, opened it in a new window, and it is playing.

This is Christiane Northrup (right side of the screen), who is extremely well known for her work in women's health. She is a MD and has all the best credentials. The message in her books, specials, and guest spots on many programs is use a blend of holistic and western medicine and that women know their bodies. If anyone else was saying what she is, I'd place the info in the "maybe but needs more back-up" category. Since it is her, it goes in the "take it to the bank" category.

Watch it while you can.

Also, look up genetic chimera and think about that.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
(from one of our articles, so you may have already seen this but this is the more appropriate place)

It's like a script being played out, this is exatly what I was expecting after/if Biden gets in. What went on in Victoria/Melbourne, and before that New Zealand, were testing grounds for what was to come in the England and now in US.

‘Get ready’: Biden Covid-19 adviser pitches national lockdown, warns US will be hitting 200,000 cases a day
"Epidemiologist Dr Michael Osterholm, who has joined Joe Biden’s Covid-19 advisory board, has warned Americans to “get ready,” as he expects cases to continue to surge, and wants a national lockdown to combat the pandemic. The Biden adviser said the “darkest months” are ahead when it comes to Covid-19, due to the winter driving people indoors, and fatigue and disaffection affecting their willingness to adhere to health guidelines."
https://www.rt.com/usa/506308-biden-covid19-advisor-lockdown/

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This is Christiane Northrup (right side of the screen), who is extremely well known for her work in women's health. She is a MD and has all the best credentials. The message in her books, specials, and guest spots on many programs is use a blend of holistic and western medicine and that women know their bodies. If anyone else was saying what she is, I'd place the info in the "maybe but needs more back-up" category. Since it is her, it goes in the "take it to the bank" category.
Very good summary of her and helpful. Thanks Linda. (I updated my post with some of that.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Lockdowns Haven't Brought Down COVID Mortality, But They Have Killed Millions Of Jobs
"During the early onset of covid-19 in the spring, government officials across the political spectrum widely agreed that government intervention and forced closure of many businesses was necessary to protect public health. This approach has clearly failed in the United States as it led to widespread economic devastation, including millions of jobs lost, bankruptcies, and extremely severe losses in profitability. Nor have states with strict lockdowns succeeded in bringing about fewer covid deaths per million than states that were less strict. "
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/lockdowns-havent-brought-down-covid-mortality-they-have-killed-millions-jobs

• I agree
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: June, Lila and Carl

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
We are aware of how difficult it is for restaurants, for example. We get take-out once a week from local places in the area and tip big because we want to help. Email thread on neighborhood group showed many were doing the same thing. It is a tiny pebble in the ocean of all the carnage, but when I discovered how many of my neighbors are doing the same, I had a bit of hope.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I woke up to a warning fun FB this morning. I guess I should be fortunate I wasn't put in FB jail.

Facebook are the ones causing bath by promoting that vaccine. It's really sad that so many people are going to just accept it like sheep.

Screenshot_2020-11-29-05-46-18-404_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Screenshot_2020-11-29-05-48-07-898_com.facebook.katana.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Kevin C

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
I woke up to a warning fun FB this morning. I guess I should be fortunate I wasn't put in FB jail.

Facebook are the ones causing bath by promoting that vaccine. It's really sad that so many people are going to just accept it like sheep.

View attachment 10485

View attachment 10486
FB/Twitter/Google have been censoring in overdrive here in the US for the past 6 months, going full-on cocaine-binge berserk the past month.
Trump tweets
HCQ efficacy
Covid origins
Covid data
voter fraud
Biden gaffes
Biden "bad policy" statements
Biden "sniffers" and "smooches"
vaccine schedule (which itself was a joke... Trump was right, Pfizer CEO played politics and delayed results from early Oct until after election)
Powell/Giuliani censored
all state legislators who are calling for hearings/hearings themselves censored

Its almost as if they (Big Tech) know section 230 will be removed, so they are panicking in overdrive trying to get a Biden win.

Here's an article of censorship gone wild.

Last edited:

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I've been talking to people in the UK. They say that no one over age 75 is being life-saving treatments, in Wales the cutoff age is 65. The cost to do this is just way too high for people of that age.

When talking about gov't health care, in Canada and in the UK anyone can buy "supplemental" insurance. If you ask them how they like their health care, make sure to find out if they have just the "basic" insurance, or if they pay for "supplemental" also, the answer to that question will result in very different aggregated poll results.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Our mayor was caught taking a private jet with 7 others to spend some time at his time-share in Cabo. He's tried some mea culpas, but they fell flat. Babylon Bee has come to the rescue with an explanation. Bless them for making all the double-speak stick.

• Jaw Dropping Post

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
A neighbor brought up the vaccine question, and this is what I sent her.

Two doctors filed an emergency Stay of Action with the European Medicines Agency, but it was denied. They are Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg and Dr. Michael Yeadon, the former head of Pfizer drug research in the UK.

https://healthimpactnews.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2020/12/Wodarg_Yeadon_EMA_Petition_Pfizer_Trial_FINAL_01DEC2020_EN_unsigned_with_Exhibits.pdf

Their point is that answers to these questions and potential problems have not been offered by Pfizer. I’m not opposed to a vaccine if it safe and effective, but I believe these goals have yet to be proven.

Also, after getting approval in the UK, the Pfizer CEO said -

In a Thursday night interview with NBC, the CEO expressed confidence in the ability “to send vaccines within 24 hours basically [anywhere] in the U.S.” after receiving emergency use authorization from the Food and Drug Administration, but he remains unconfident in the vaccine’s ability to be a silver bullet against people carrying and transmitting COVID-19.

“Even though I’ve had the protection, am I still able to transmit it to other people?” NBC’s Lester Holt asked, to which Bourla responded: "I think this is something that needs to be examined. We are not certain about that right now.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/pfizer-ceo-not-certain-vaccine-will-stop-people-spreading-covid-19

The filing is a lot to read and some of the technical terms are above me, but I got the gist of it, and there are several very important points

Page 4 Item 8

This speaks to the cytokine storms that some people experienced.
"In some viruses, if a person harbors a non-neutralizing antibody to the virus, a subsequent infection by the virus can cause that person to elicit a more severe reaction to the virus due to the presence of the non-neutralizing antibody. This is not true for all viruses, only particular ones. This is called Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE), and is a common problem with Dengue Virus, Ebola Virus, HIV, RSV, and the family of coronaviruses. In fact, this problem of ADE is a major reason why many previous vaccine trials for other coronaviruses failed."
Page 5 Item 9

Questions about trial design - no info on does vaccine prevent severe symptoms such as hospitalization or does it prevent spread. The Pfizer CEO already said they need to look into the spread issue. My question is the same as noted in the filing - then why take it at all if no one knows if it really works.

Page 5 Item 10

Vaccine uses polyethylene glycol to which many people produce antibodies, which then can potentially reduce the effectiveness of the vaccine or lead to a severe reaction.

Vaccine includes mNeonGreen, which is a bioluminescent material from a marine animal. Exactly why is that needed?

Page 5 Item 11

Vaccine includes humoral antibodies, which are thought to be effective against the spike proteins of the cover virus. However - and this is a big one - there are no answers as to whether this will also affect a similar process in the formulation of the placenta, thus making women infertile, which could affect girls and teens getting the vaccine, too.

Here is one more piece of info - in 1986, Congress passed the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act (NCVIA). Drug companies were experiencing multiple lawsuits over vaccine related injuries and slowed or stopped the production of some vaccines. This act took the responsibility for safety from the companies and put it in the National Vaccine Program Office. This government group considers Phase 4 testing to be when the vaccine is licensed for the public, and then they look at long-term problems.

• Informative
Reactions: Tania and June

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com

Below is an interview with Dr.Sucharit Bhakdi, who received his MD in 1970. He was a post-doctoral researcher at the Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics in Freiburg from 1972 to 1976, and at The Protein Laboratory in Copenhagen from 1976 to 1977. He joined the Institute of Medical Microbiology at Giessen University in 1977 and was appointed associate professor in 1982. He was named chair of Medical Microbiology at the University of Mainz in 1990, where he remained until his retirement in 2012. Dr. Bhakdi has published over three hundred articles in the fields of immunology, bacteriology, virology, and parasitology, for which he has received numerous awards and the Order of Merit of Rhineland-Palatinate. He’s one of the most cited scientists in German history. Himself and Karina Reiss Ph.D have published a book titled “Corona, False Alarm? Facts & Figures.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Many doctors provide their opinion on the situation surrounding COVID-19 in this insightful video.

Quite a few say it is a hoax (orchestrated event).

They say the vaccine is dangerous, not appropriate at all for this situation and pretty much everything those in the know understand already.

One doctor even compares it to a seasonal flu.

Many say it's not a real epidemic. One says the real epidemic is fear and terror.

Last edited:
  • Fine Post! (RT Award)
Reactions: June

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)