Cosmic Ray Peak & Factors Influencing Climate (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Laron submitted a new article.
About ten years ago NASA announced a perfect storm of cosmic rays occurred; during 2009, radiation peppered Earth from deep space and reached a 50-year high. Those levels registered had never been seen before during the Space Age. In Finland, the Oulu neutron monitor reports that levels this month are only slightly below what was seen back then. [1]

The scientific reason is the solar minimum, as part of the 11-year solar cycle. This means less activity from solar wind, sun spots and solar...
Continue to the full article here.

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here's a post I just made on Facebook:

A friend pointed out the general consensus among Scientists is that human activity produces more CO2 emissions than volcanic eruptions. Not all Scientists agree and I’m about to quote one of them. My first point in response was that climate change has nothing to do with C02 emissions anyway, so either way the answer doesn’t matter. What’s causing climate change is cyclical in nature, in connection to the astrological age, precession of the equinoxes (including the Earths wobble), solar activity, energies from the galactic center and a lot of other external influences, which goes towards influencing volcanic activity, ocean currents and plate tectonics (see below).

Volcanoes do block solar rays and light if eruptions are large enough, and this can lead to temporary changes in climate (e.g. 1883 Krakatoa eruption).

Here’s a quote from Australian geologist, Ian Plimer, who’s also professor emeritus of earth sciences at the University of Melbourne, “Volcanoes add far more carbon dioxide to the oceans and atmosphere than humans.” He’s also the author of, “Heaven and Earth: Global Warming, the Missing Science”. Here’s the books description:

“Climate, sea level, and ice sheets have always changed, and the changes observed today are less than those of the past. Climate changes are cyclical and are driven by the Earth's position in the galaxy, the sun, wobbles in the Earth's orbit, ocean currents, and plate tectonics. In previous times, atmospheric carbon dioxide was far higher than at present but did not drive climate change. No runaway greenhouse effect or acid oceans occurred during times of excessively high carbon dioxide. During past glaciations, carbon dioxide was higher than it is today. The non-scientific popular political view is that humans change climate. Do we have reason for concern about possible human-induced climate change? This book's 504 pages and over 2,300 references to peer-reviewed scientific literature and other authoritative sources engagingly synthesize what we know about the sun, earth, ice, water, and air. Importantly, in a parallel to his 1994 book challenging “creation science,” Telling Lies for God, Ian Plimer describes Al Gore's book and movie An Inconvenient Truth as long on scientific “misrepresentations.” “Trying to deal with these misrepresentations is somewhat like trying to argue with creationists,” he writes, “who misquote, concoct evidence, quote out of context, ignore contrary evidence, and create evidence ex nihilo.””

Image66.jpg

Sometimes you just have to go with your intuition, even if the evidence is overwhelming. I’m sure it was difficult for Professor Plimer to go public with his own understandings of the situation because of peer pressure and judgement.

On top of that, we have Ben Davidson, who runs the YouTube channel Suspicious0bservers, and has hundreds of thousands of followers. He’s a self-taught expert on space weather and earth change activity. He also teaches his watchers through science based education videos. He recently published one titled, “Fatal Flaw In Climate Change Science”. It goes on to show that all climate models are flawed because they do not use particle forcings from space (amongst other things). Ben concluded, “Adding just the medium energy electrons… the potential effect of CO2 goes to zero almost immediately. What he’s trying to say here is that C02 has no impact on climate change and he’s proven it with that scientific fact. I’ll provide some more info on this in the comments.

When saying all this, I still believe human activity influences the environment and is causing a whole lot of other issues, and we need to keep changing our ways, and do a lot better with how we treat the planet. You may be surprised that in 2018 a study from Cornwall and Michigan Universities concluded that those skeptical that humans are causing climate change are actually more eco-friendly, which sounds just like me. (I will include info below about the study too).

And my comment:

Link to two recent articles I wrote based on my thoughts on climate change, global warming and many other factors relating to this these topics:

Cosmic Ray Peak & Factors Influencing Climate Change

What’s Really Going on with Global Warming and Climate Change

Ben Davidsons video, Fatal Flaw In Climate Change Science:
CLIMATE SKEPTICS ARE MORE ECO-FRIENDLY THAN CLIMATE ALARMISTS, STUDY FINDS

• Insightful Post
Reactions: June

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)