Cosmic Healing Workshops in the USA & Australia (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
laron submitted a new article.

Cosmic Healing Workshops in the USA & Australia
On October the 18th, 2014, a Collective of souls, including Nikola Tesla, Carl Jung, Masaru Emoto, Edgar Cayce, Sigmund Freud and many more, came through Ronald DeWald, who was acting as a channel, with a new way of empowering people to heal themselves. (Cosmic Healing)

Ron is an instructor with the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH) USA, and has been practicing metaphysical hypnosis for 33 years. He was asked by this Collective to combine the new process of healing with his mastery...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
For everyone out there interested in this, if you could share this around, that would be really helpful for Sian and Ron. If you have any questions then feel free to contact me.

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Maybe I should attend & learn how to do this. I need to meditate on this and also see if this is even possible for myself to do at this time. Thanks for putting this information out there.

Reactions: Lila and Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I'm very keen to attend a workshop in the USA and I am aiming to make it happen.

Reactions: Anaeika

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
As we know, the more we grow the more we notice synchronous things happening (it's not as if they were not happening before - it's our ability to notice them!) This past week, I had my first experience being locked in with the dementia patients in the Special Care Unit at the nursing home where I volunteer - for a period of 3 hours, which was horrifying and instructive all at the same time. Almost all the patients I met in there were frozen with fear, locked in a suppressive type of stasis, mentally looping on their fear of the future and their desires and expectations. I spent most of my time with one woman (I would say middle to late 60s) who kept repeating that she didn't know how to get home, she couldn't do it on her own, she had forgotten how to do anything, and interspersed with bouts of sincere crying and fear. As I don't come with any formal education whatsoever except life and spiritual awareness, I was immediately able to see that this illness is all about disconnection. I'm pretty sure the "home" she was talking of was not the bricks and mortar one - which she may well have been missing - but the spiritual place we call home, connection to Source, and the journey we as humans go through by incarnating here (losing and forgetting our larger identities and by incremental evolution being able to find our mojo once again.)

She was wearing a small, gold locket on a chain, which was lying close to her heart. I had her hold the locket, and told her to look within to her heart. That she would have guidance to help her on her way home. All this time I was colouring in from a child's colouring book, and asked the carer to leave it on her nightstand. A message of nature, love and unity. I asked if she had access to classical music, and she had a small radio, and I asked the carer to put that on. In the end she had to take her meds, although her distress slowly unwound over the 3 hours I was with her.

I think a combination of meds, and my persisting reminder that all is well, and her heart knows what to do, allowed her to go off and get some sleep with the picture and the radio hopefully helping.

Now this Cosmic Healing hypnosis therapy may be just the thing for dementia patients. It's all about reconnecting, instantaneously. Wow. I wonder if the Universe could fund me to participate here in Perth, as I have already met Sian through a session 2 years ago. It is painful to meet dementia patients who appear to have lost everything (all their worst fears built up throughout their life having expression) but I know that spiritual reconnection is possible for all. How life changing it could be!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Seems unlikely I'd be able to attend.
However, it sounds fascinating.
Will chew on this, I think.

Reactions: Laron and Anaeika
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Anna

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 1, 2016
I would love to participate but only possible for me around november or december. I asked him if he plan to hold any workshops later but i didnt recieve answer yet.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I would love to participate but only possible for me around november or december. I asked him if he plan to hold any workshops later but i didnt recieve answer yet.
I'm not sure if he has access to his email as something is up with his site which he can't resolve until he's back in the USA. Feel free to follow up with Sian if you still haven't got a reply soon.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)