Core Gathering in Preparation for Truth: Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot, March 22 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Maryann submitted a new article.

Core Gathering in Preparation for Truth: Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot, March 22
Pleiadian tarot interpreted through the lens of Nine: Here we can breathe a little, as an episode of soul growth comes to a state of completion. Gather now with others, share your experience and perspective. Know you have a place, and share your heart in the ripeness of time's arrival at this moment. You're getting ready to speak with authority, rooted in what you have gained and pure in the core fire of transformation. Read on for details about each of the cards in this week's Pleiadian tarot spread.

Summary: A period of hard work in the inner sanctum of the self has yielded to the resolve of core transformation. You're nearly finished with the outward expression of that, so stay focused that the perfection you've...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Awesome read, as always Maryann! Just curious...do The Nine provide input to your readings, or are these mostly your interpretations of the cards? And yes, I know you're/we're all connected so there's bound to be some embodyment/input, but I think you know what I mean! :D

Reactions: Anaeika and Maryann

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Stargazer , Nine infuses everything once you become aware of it, and the Pleiadians definitely guide the whole reading. It's not me, but they look through my eyes and use my language to speak, so to speak. I used to do interpretations of the cards, but really when I draw from the deck with the intention of doing a "Pleiadian" reading, they are the ones doing the insight! Great question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)