Contact with my dead friend. (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
My friend of twenty years standing died of a heart attack in March of this year, we were on the same wavelength and had discussed, ETs, death, other dimension, all of that and more.
We also stated categorically, that we were not coming back here once we had lift off.

I’ve been trying to contact her and early this morning in bed I succeeded.
I felt her draw near and found we were communicating telepathically, I knew, felt, understood.

There was thanks for caring about her daughter with cancer, and urging me to tell her about her Mum coming through. I can’t really relate everything, but one thing I remember quite clearly when I laughingly sent the thought of reincarnation was, “ When you’ve flown with angels you’re never gonna come back down to Earth again. “
She meant that literally of course, as well as how we mean it when coming back down to earth with a bump after experiencing something dreamy.

Once during a road accident she found herself in a magical place, where she knew everyone, felt part of everything.
She knew she was in a very high realm and was told, “ There is no ceiling, you can go as high as you want. “
This is why I think she talkes about angels, I feel she has gone to a dimension that would seem angelic compared to here

She wasn’t any more religious than me, so won’t think it’s heaven, she knew about the beings from higher dimensions, how angelic they can appear and she’ll be as happy as a little piggy in poop.

I very pleased for her as she was 86yrs and had had enough of struggling, but boy I miss her, there is no one now who I can talk to on such a deep level, we understood each other, didn’t always agree, sometimes even got a bit sharp with one another since being in our dotage, but true friendships stand the test of time.

Much love my old friend, I’ll be seeing ya.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
June, that's beautiful.
Thanks for sharing how your friend is doing and what she had to say about where she was. A rare glimpse!

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
What a special bond! She knew she could come to you. Love these stories and I always like hearing them. Many hugs to you. Xoxo

• Love this post!
  • Thank you!
Reactions: Lila and June

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Beautiful, so glad she's looking in on you <3

• I agree
Reactions: Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)