contact with crystal consciousness (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
I want to share an experience with you that I had about 2 years ago... I always loved crystals, I knew about them being able to affect us positively and everything but I had never worked with them much really because it was so much to remember which stone helps with what and everything...
so 2 years ago I stumbled over an article saying, crystals have their own consciousness and you can contact them, so I thought, WOW I have to try that :D

I took this selenit that had called out to me in the shop recently into my hands and focussed on it with the intention of contacting it. And really, within short time I felt something creeping up my arm, and into my head. I sensed it was the consciousness of the crystal. I felt it skimming through my own consciousness, testing me, checking me out, and contacting me. It showed me that it was connected to other crystals inside the earth and let me know I can work with them.

That was a really fascinating experience and feeling... the consciousness of crystals is quite different from ours, and each crystal, even from the same type, has its own consciousness.

Since then I work with them intuitively... sometimes one calls me to wear it for a while, and the fascinating thing about wearing them is, they don't work all the time. I experienced them "switching their power on and off"... they come to action when needed and rest inbetween. They are like living beings with their own mind and they resonate with you and feel your needs.

Another interesting experience I had with crystals once was with a crystal skull. It was made from clear quarz, "lifesize" and a historical artefact, it once belonged to hitler (you know he used to collect all kinds of artefacts from all over the world, right? he was into occult things big time although thats not known by mainstream history)
Before the guy whom it belonged to unpacked it, I could already feel its presence across the whole room. I had the opportunity to hold it and feel it directly, and apart from being heavy it vibrated intensly. It has loads of power and it felt like full of knowledge although I couldnt tap into that (yet) unfortunately.
That crystal skull was really intense...
I'm guessing its one of those ancient crystal skulls from atlantis or something... I dont think hitler would have just got one made, and he also had other artefacts from the maia and stuff that where also displayed there.
I believe its now in Vienna in a museum, he gave it to Claus Dona who works there, a spiritual archeologist... you can find him on youtube if you're interested :)

Did any of you have similar experiences with crystals?

<3<3<3

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
Samara those are wonderful experiences you have. I learned to communicate with crystals about 8 years ago. I have also always been attracted to them but once I really learned how to work with them it just opened up an entire new world.

I've never had the opportunity to be physically near a crystal skull but I hope to one day.

Thank you for sharing.

Ps. I like go to sometimes just hold them and feel their vibrations. Some are so strong they make me lightheaded at first but once the connection is made I have made a new friend.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Samara those are wonderful experiences you have. I learned to communicate with crystals about 8 years ago. I have also always been attracted to them but once I really learned how to work with them it just opened up an entire new world.

I've never had the opportunity to be physically near a crystal skull but I hope to one day.

Thank you for sharing.

Ps. I like go to sometimes just hold them and feel their vibrations. Some are so strong they make me lightheaded at first but once the connection is made I have made a new friend.
How did you learn how to do it?

Reactions: Stargazer and Brian
OP
Samara

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
How did you learn how to do it?
you just do it... trust in yourself that it works (it helps to hear from others doing it too)

we have this knowledge in us, you just need to open up to it, focus, trust and recieve :)

This works with a lot of things... we just LEARNT from society to not be able to do it (/suppress it) but we have it in us naturally. Though the strength of our senses vary from person to person, like, one person may have a stronger talent for working with stones, another has a stronger talent for channeling, another for farsight and so on, (you can actually say one "sees" things better, another "hears" better and so on) so if it doesnt work for you rightaway, experiment where your strength lies and empower that, and the rest will be powered up with it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)