Contact & Cosmos - Lecture by Dr. Steven Greer (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Just watched this now. Not new for me but it is a good summary of what he found out with his research backed by lots of documents and military/industry insiders, whistleblowers and witnesses. And yet, discernment is needed. I find some of his conclusions and hypotheses quite intriguing. Are all abductions a human counter intelligence operation with grey 'robots'? I have my doubts. Anyway, good food for thought:

"Part 1 – Contact and the Cosmos Boulder CO – June 2018 In this lecture, Dr. Greer discusses in detail what kinds of experiences and events are possible via human consciousness; what is possible by ET civilizations and what is possible via augmented human technologies. Dr. Greer describes how these capabilities overlap and why it is crucial to understand them if you want to understand the ET-Human interaction."

Reactions: Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)