Consciousness of the Soul (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Kontufuto

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2017
2017 was an awesome year for me! While earlier years were rich with spiritual growth I can say I’ve pushed the boundaries of my awareness even further than I thought imaginable. And it isn’t a solo event by any means. There have been several others involved in my growth and I am thankful and grateful for this in more ways than I can say. The title of this thread says it all: Consciousness of the Soul.

How often I have been ‘out there’ in limbo-land or traversing the cosmos in a solo event only to realize reality was not met or achievable. On another spiritual forum a few years ago I started a thread about reality and the basis for its existence. The upshot is that reality for it to be real has to be experienced and acknowledged. The foundation stems from a point of view and having that idea or intention cognizant by another…at least by one other. And so that is why I decided awhile ago that to maintain my sanity I had to express myself through another or others notwithstanding the sometimes awkward and embarrassing times where ‘my reality’ was shattered or shaken by the other. However, some other times there have been promising shared realities…ones which were grasped and understood by the senses. Perhaps one grasps the sound..another gets the visual…another lends itself to parlay both of them and get intention or thought. Yeah…its been that way and sharing it in a session or a chat can go that way. Not always but when it fires properly and the frequency is harmonious the magic starts and the experiences begin! It is quite exhilarating to move as one…to be in harmony…to match the sense(s) of what is happening. I have been blessed along this adventure and forging pathways to continued such aspects of our nature is a fortuitous expenditure of energy and one that I will always hold as a blessing that will only get stronger and sharper in 2018!

One aspect that I would like to share with the group takes on a level of consciousness I did not think was real or apparent. I did get sufficient and multiple shares not just in 2017 but in earlier ventured experiences as well. The aspect of tapping into the pool of life…the reservoir of complete consciousness renders existence in a way that corresponds to the connection of Source! Amazing as it sounds the depth of the awareness was magnified by the perception of the significance. On many occasions I was able to pinpoint certain frequencies within the pool and see creation of ideas and thoughts. Yep. I said ‘see’. Like a kernel in a vast pool with focus and intention…and focused toward me! One’s Sixth Sense is nurtured and manifested from such connection…the connection of another or others utilizing various senses/perceptions. I really think being out-of-body helps generate and manifest ones gifts to realize one’s potential and also help one to ‘remember’ who you are, what you are, and then also how to continue the growth cycle. Telepathy and pre-cognizance can stem from such abilities.

So this is where I am at in the beginning of 2018. As the universe shapes up frequencies become less rigid. Merging energies will communicate with the ascension of the soul and bring back our rightful position and nature of who we really are. Having the identify to forge new vistas and take back what has been earlier controlled and made fear of. It is our right and our destiny to be who we are. Being and staying strong is always good, right?

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
2017 was an awesome year for me!
It is our right and our destiny to be who we are. Being and staying strong is always good, right?
When you put it like that, was there ever any question?

Clarity of perceptive awareness is like the awareness of the ever-present thudding of the heart; but clear awareness of it lets it be as it is, rather than changing the tempo and thus getting it out of sync. Being able to share with a like-minded conscious soul is a gift that is rare and to be treasured. In my personal world, I have been handed this gift on the prongs of duality - that somebody who can cognate and acknowledge some outstanding perceptions, is the same somebody who lowered the bar so low he stepped outside the bounds of decency and acceptability.

That is why I come to the forum often to meet other like-minded, aware and conscious souls, and it has considerably helped me in weaning myself out of the mental field of that person with the Draco soul.

Thanks, everyone, by the way, for your presence and your soul-dreaming and your conscious being. You see, healing is at hand.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Thank you for sharing; your words are my sentiments exactly as I feel the shift & accept the integrations. You are not alone in your voyage, Lightworker. We’re spread out to grid this planet.

OP
Kontufuto

Kontufuto

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2017
Yes! My meditations are proving themselves outwardly that the 'connections' is becoming more and more significant. It seems that 'kernel' of attention is intertwined with the lattice/grid mentioned. It is something my attention and awareness is sharpening to view once the veil lifts and discovery is now warranted. How exciting!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)