Consciousness Experiment: 365 Days of Dreams ( plus PDF ) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Impression

I am someone who has always remembered my dreams… Who, in the beginning, did not have to write them down to remember, I carried them with me as clear and real to life as my experience in physical space. In fact for a great deal of my life I absolutely could NOT write down my dreams. In the rare event that I did, awareness of the dream state would stop for a short period. As a lesson perhaps. In this way I learned to carry the additional fields more immediately with me in direct awareness alone. I learned that for one reason or another I was not meant to document.—Until much later in the lifetime, that is.

At the ( 2009 ) point of my awakening, I began to find that I could dream journal, log out-of-body experiences, kundalini events. I not only kept a written log I began video journaling as well. I did this for many years, roughly through the years 2009-2014, when all of a sudden I just stopped. When I did this, awareness of the dream state itself faded in near unison. I even stopped logging the more significant obes and as if the one were falling in line with the other, awareness of these events faded into the recesses and were lost to me.

Here at this juncture ( 2015 ) I am finding myself in the same state as the majority of earth human experiencers. In beta-wave-consciousness only, what I sometimes refer to as “beta lockdown”. I am on a level playing field, as level a playing field as it is possible for someone like me, relative to others who are here in this reality system — with everyone else.

Sitting here at scratch.

For years. Growing notably discontent.

So I make a choice….. ( to get it all back ).

I begin the consciousness experiment “365 Days of Dreams”. I am interested to observe what is necessary to bring forward dream content **every day. The intricacy and extent of what is learned from daily recovery. The areas of my dreaming I find most important and from which content is chosen to bring back with me. Most of all—what change is affected on a person and life through the daily action of experiencing **all** the fields.

Regaining my fuller state of being was not easy, but it also wasn’t hard.

It all begins with the first step, unwavering focus.

If you haven’t heard me say it yet - the onset of awakening is a gift, its continuance is a choice. If you want it, all you have to do is choose it.

Really choose it.

365 Days of Dreams PDF

OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
I formatted this PDF with links making it super easy to navigate.

Each day in the table of contents is linked directly to the log for that day. I hope those of you who are wanting more access to your dream state, to the additional fields which are every much a part of you as this one - enjoys this and uses as a tool to help you on your journey. I had great fun with this experiment and learned more than I even imagined. I will be taking what I learned from this and creating a playlist of video uploads as a compliment. Soon!

• Love this post!
Reactions: Henda
OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter

With every upload in this series I will share a dream from the log.. After this, today let's talk about how to bring your dreams through to physical space everyday. Remembering....the more regularly you bring through content, the more in step you will be as well with your lucid states and OBEs. You will bring more of all of this through with you. The first step is to get in there, and of course out of there with the data intact. Let's begin.

Please help get consciousness content out to the people who want and need it -
"like" and comment directly on YouTube
. ✔

OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter

When a person stops dreaming, stops bringing information back with them from the additional fields, to ground and perhaps implement in this field—the field we call "real life", physical space, the beta wave, the experience of perceived separation — what happens? Let's climb into this.

"like" and comment directly on YouTube. ✔

OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter

Delta, theta, alpha, beta, gamma . . All the waves are reality, and all reality, visual reality is a dream. Which wave are you finding most important, most connecting with you currently. Why does realizing this help and how would you know? Let's begin the discussion here and continue in the youtube comments or here on the board.

"like" and comment directly on YouTube
. ✔

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
I can relate!, yes.. I too can go right through screens into the spaces people are in when I see them on screen. Soo easily at times. We should try it with each other sometime and report what happens! I do love the ability. ( to shift ). Locations. To be freer than before and not so locked into coordinates. I can't help but keep pushing the envelope. To see what is required and do what must be done. To be free!

Reactions: Linda
OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter

Every day we experience the beta wave, in all practical sense the beta wave only, this is our reality.. But what happens when a person begins experiencing all the waves every day? What are some of the alterations that begin to occur? How does restructuring / repatterining the awareness translate in physical space? Let's begin the discussion here and continue in the comments or on the forum board *link below.

Please help get consciousness content out to the people who want and need it - "like" and
comment directly on YouTube.

♥

OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter

Delta, Theta, Alpha, Beta, Gamma ..All the waves ( frequencies, fields ) are reality, and all reality, visual reality, is a dream— A further inference being that all reality is consciousness. A view of reality, an experience of reality from the inside out. What IS life from the inside out? Let's begin the discussion here and continue in the video comments or on the boards.

Consciousness Experiment : 365 Days of Dreams PDF

Please help get consciousness content out to the people who want and need it - "like" and
comment directly on YouTube. ✔

Last edited:
Reactions: Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)