Conscious Global Contact: ( Communication via Crystals w/ Extraterrestrial Consciousness ) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I see faces in almost all your crystals here. To me, it's obvious. I'm not sure if others see them.

OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
I am never sure either, until or unless someone reports.

Just to add - or say - the beings are not IN, but transmitting through the mean of the crystal. Not unlike calls that come through the mean of your cell phone.

I know this point is not something in question to many of us but to others it is so....just putting this out here again.

Things really seems to be taking off with this contact modality. crystals and their capacities are fascinating.

Did I share this article before? ( where the current science is heading ) :

Applications of Photonic Crystals in Communications Engineering and Optical Imaging

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Question: Did anyone apart from me (see this thread) replicate your results with their crystals or are all of them your pictures / crystal?

Would be so cool if more people did it for themselves.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Ah man.. I just lost a post. It's late....I will get it back up tomorrow.
Interesting, it seems that I can restore your post if you'd like.
Before I do, as there are pictures of two people involved, I'd like to make sure that they have both consented to having their pictures posted?
(And, I would agree.... boom.)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Here is theGalacticTravelChannel 's missing post:

Thank you for the feedback, ladies..

There has been a new development since sending this over to the person who requested the read. She sent over a photo of a man she recently met just this past week, who she recognized from having been in a dream. To me it looks like an absolute match. What do you think??

This is the person requesting the read :

Do you think this is the man in the crystal shot?

I want to say BOOM!

OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter

I put together a slideshow-experience, for anyone who'd like to take a trip around the galaxy.

Enjoy a 9 second glimpse into 27 of the entities, each a different species. To complete the experience there is a sample of side-by-sides so you can see some of those who have reached out and the entities who came through for them. The slideshow begins @3:16

• Divine

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com

I put together a slideshow-experience, for anyone who'd like to take a trip around the galaxy.

Enjoy a 9 second glimpse into 27 of the entities, each a different species. To complete the experience there is a sample of side-by-sides so you can see some of those who have reached out and the entities who came through for them. The slideshow begins @3:16
5:00-5:09 ... not that dude looks a bit SCARY to me, could be from a horror flick really.

OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Isn't it interesting to see the energy that attracts what energy, I like that too ( a lot! ). It is getting to be a great variety of life and light, isn't it, Alain? I am regularly in the mind blown state. More and more, even, like it is not leveling out it is getting more kerPOW. The entity at 5:00-5:09, Sinera, he is a warrior being, I adore him, but he is of course a relevant part of me. I know what you mean, though, that frame is seriously intense. He is not scary, though, not in his energy. He is a protector. He does not let me get wimpy, or lazy, or slip into 'victim'. He is an astounding and steady reminder of sovereignty and strength. I want to thank everyone who took a ride through slideshow. It actually strengthens the presence of these beings. They are more able to be of Service.

• Love this post!

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
mantid and insectoids i know only from pc games such as reptoids also, not very fitting to the real data that i know

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
mantid and insectoids i know only from pc games such as reptoids also, not very fitting to the real data that i know
Keep reading more material and you will find people have encountered mantids in this 3d plane, and in another plane when they take ayahuasca(?). The chemical from that button cactus. People are generally terrified of anything that does not look human.

OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Yes it is true....it can be challenging to integrate extraterrestrial energies. It has, and continues to be, when directly in first person for me as well. We have to be patient while the human biological and central nervous system rewire and re-acclimate to the awareness of the additional frequencies, fields, friends and foes. I haven't posted any of the beings in many months. Here is one who came through yesterday ( and remember you can see them ALL on the patreon @ /thegalactictravelchannel ) :

• Love this post!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)