Conscious Global Contact: ( Communication via Crystals w/ Extraterrestrial Consciousness ) (3 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
I will say also,

These are all bodies I experience myself in/as - 'elsewhere'.

It is the amount of time I am devoting, and spending in additional consciousness states that is now blending more of the content 'there' over into this area 'here'. This work is but an example. The process is indeed fascinating. The fields are all merging in my experience, the separation diminishing. It is becoming ALL ONE, all at once. As you have perhaps heard me say prior.

with great hope for us all,

Case

• Divine
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Top one: humanoid face and monkeylike face to it's right.
Bottom one: bear top left, face that is a bit skull-like bottom mid and what look like the striations of a seashell above that?
Glad you're continuing to put them here :-D

OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Thank you for continuing to peer in, Lila.. ( lots in here for sure ).

Maybe pan your vision out a bit, though, so you catch what I call "the Main" ( the main being who is presenting ).

Super BIG guy in the top pic, large eyes, a human fellow in what is his right eye..

In the bottom pic just look for the two green eyes to get the Main. Wow wow! such a fun compilation.

I could do this forever........

• Love this post!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The big guy seems to be beaming something from his forehead. Crystal flashlight beam? Lol.

OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter

The idea for this video got stimulated by someone who asked if the beings who transmit through the crystal can actually see me as I am seeing them. I love questions like this! And it is true.....Yes the flow is two-way, but not always is it a transmission from what I call "the Main" ( the main being presenting ) - at times it is the elemental realm alone composing a picture, or likeness of a being for me. Often this occurs when connecting with what I call "the story within the stone". But, yes, also there can be beings, manifest on other worlds who use crystals to communicate - to transmit and receive and in this situation I can see them and they can see me. They are likely receiving far more than I am currently able to on my end, but my skill is growing and the process illuminating to say the least.

I want to thank everyone who put forward a question so that we could put all this together,

Let's see if we can keep growing more clear. ♥

Timestamp

00:35 ( Isza ) The main crystal I am working with
02:06 How the images are captured. — The process
11:00 Why I say the beings who are coming through are “transmitting”
15:25 Is there any importance to the time of day or type of light used when working
17:40 Do I alter the frames in any way
19:26 Who are the beings who come through
21:57 The portraits: the “Main” and it’s associates
24:26 A quick suggestion
25:36 The connection between the brainwaves, the patterns and the frames
29:29 The frames are designed to help you shift
31:58 How I arrived at the work, what it is and what I am doing

10:50 Crystal contact 1
15:11 Crystal contact 2
17:15 Crystal contact 3, 4
19:05 Crystal contact 5, 6
21:27 Crystal contact 7, 8, 9
23:55 Crystal contact 10, 11, 12
25:14 The more standard types of frames: contact 13, 14, 15
28:57 Crystal contact 16, 17, 18
31:27 Crystal contact 19, 20, 21
37:20 Crystal contact grids

Last edited:
Reactions: June

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Hi Everyone!

I just thought I would share a beautiful new arrival...... Super clear and life-like : ( is there anyone who can NOT see him? ) :

The Main, the one who is most forward is right smack dab in the center of the frame, through the grey area.

Don't forget the completely clear face in the upper left quadrant (not the main - that one is astonishing). I see many faces breaking through the main. I just posted a thread about faces I could see in clouds (over the Capitol building in US) I wonder if those ones are location specific?

Although I clearly see the fez and the beard, I also see a semblance of Princess Diana, in that soulful sideways look she used to give... and the large eyes and sensitive mouth.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
A new portrait.. an adorable little fellow. ♥

In some of your recent pics, the eyes have been so well delineated - with colours, and all! That one you posted on Feb 26, 2020 (only just saw it now) which looks clearly like an animal, comes through as non-judgmental, ISNESS. It is the way animals on this planet also look at you, directly, without judgement, just being who they are. In the case of that guy, the intelligence is piercing!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Don't forget the completely clear face in the upper left quadrant (not the main - that one is astonishing). I see many faces breaking through the main. I just posted a thread about faces I could see in clouds (over the Capitol building in US) I wonder if those ones are location specific?

Although I clearly see the fez and the beard, I also see a semblance of Princess Diana, in that soulful sideways look she used to give... and the large eyes and sensitive mouth.
Looking at the fez one again, how could I miss the cat being coming through just above the upper line of the fez or hat, centre right.

OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
To-date, this is the most stunning of all the transmissions, save the one that shows my birth into the Earth life.

In some of your recent pics, the eyes have been so well delineated - with colours, and all! That one you posted on Feb 26, 2020 (only just saw it now) which looks clearly like an animal, comes through as non-judgmental, ISNESS. It is the way animals on this planet also look at you, directly, without judgement, just being who they are. In the case of that guy, the intelligence is piercing!
When the eyes come through so true to life it just stuns me ( how does it happen?!@#$! ).

You know? Just wow.

• Cool Post

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
The is a caricature version of my left side Guide/Guard(ian) - the smaller, smiling one in the black area always comes through with him.

The eyes of the beings in your pics are always so amazingly clear and beautiful.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The eyes of the beings in your pics are always so amazingly clear and beautiful.
It makes one realise the eye that is seen in meditation in the field ("in the mind's eye"), usually a single eye looking directly at you, is not necessarily the eye of Horus, but most probably the eye of your own Higher Self in direct and meaningful contact. Casey has found a way of self-expression that is so unique, and another word I could describe it with is gorgeous.

OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
I am going to stop bombarding the page with the frames now.. ( I think )

I am working with the crystal A LOT right now.. I am going into the crystal and performing reads during our group's silent meditations each Thursday to see ( and show everyone ) who is present and assisting us and also have had time to render for many of our patrons, who help ensure the work is let to continue, and who have my deepest gratitude. I want to move into doing this more full-time and experience in real-time how it all evolves. Not to mention SEE who is out there, connecting with and helping us along during these trying, yet exciting times.

Anyone who is interested in seeing more of the beings as they come through can follow the work here.

I/we make almost everything available to everyone.

Creating as unconditionally as possible.

Sending a round of love to you all,

Casey

• Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt and Lila
OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Mm, yes I feel the deepening and expansion of consciousness helps in the sense of being more alert to what is possible ( which is generally a spectrum of possibility far wider than normal ), and also in the sense of being more aware of, able to feel and 'see' patterns that tend to go unnoticed, or get thought of as nothing by the every day person. As the beings themselves connect, and my own capacity for fully conscious deep level connection grows - so too does the clarity and depth of that transferred from the withinness of myself, through the mean of the crystal, into the field. If this makes sense.

• Thank you!
Reactions: Snowmelt
OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter

Does everyone know we have a website?

Come by and follow the site and you will be notified any time I post a new article, video, PDF book, ET being. There is a great deal compiled on the site, including a lot on consciousness, consciousness exploration and the out of body experience that is not posted here. The site is fully interactive. You can comment, ask questions, dialogue with one another and even contact me directly. I would love to see the site become more populated and come alive!

consciousnessexploration.com

:eek:

• Thank you!
OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Hi Hailstones

I think it had to be a progression....I could never have handled something like this last frame in the beginning. Although in the beginning the transmissions were more complex, they held layers and layers of data - they were also at a greater distance, if you will. Now that I am super focused on the portraits I am getting more OF them and, maybe, it may just be time. Time for this to happen. I hope ( plan ) to do a video soon, to explain to everyone about the eyes. It is a large and important piece of this story. I don't really fully understand myself yet but I know as I begin to talk, the knowing will begin to come through.

• Divine

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Yep, I saw a cat-like face in the last pic too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)