Conscious Global Contact: ( Communication via Crystals w/ Extraterrestrial Consciousness ) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Is there 2-way communication? We are here looking at them through the crystal filter. I know from visions that they are looking in at me via the consciousness stream. Can they see our face when we look into the crystal?

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: June and Lila
OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Yes the flow is two-way, but not always is it a transmission from what I call the Main ( being presenting ) - at times it is the elemental realm alone composing a picture, or likeness of a being for me. Often this occurs when connecting with the story within the stone itself. But, yes, also there can be beings, manifest on another world who use crystals to communicate - to transmit and receive and in this situation I can see them and they can see me. They are likely to receive far more data that I am currently able to on my end. But my skill is growing. —thank you for asking this question.<3

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
In case the other thread was missed or overseen by some and since it was another thread, here is my contribution (again) from almost a year ago.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
In case the other thread was missed or overseen by some and since it was another thread, here is my contribution (again) from almost a year ago.

These are good , Sinera, I see the last one as a mouse.
I ended up deleting my pics as how ever many I took they all looked roughly the same and I can’t honestly say there were any faces in them.
I’m hoping to find another, larger crystal eventually.

OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Oh I am just curious as to who sees, and to what detail, that's all.. Thank you for answering. Do you see the beings right eye in full detail? the whites, the iris and pupil? ( so clear! ). Yes somewhat narrow lips, the bottom a bit fuller than the top - just like me. Fitting. as he is me.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
June,

Are you able to see the main face / being in the last image I posted? ( curious! ).
Yes, very clearly. He seems to have something in his hair; a headband? And almost shoulder length hair.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Oh I am just curious as to who sees, and to what detail, that's all.. Thank you for answering. Do you see the beings right eye in full detail? the whites, the iris and pupil? ( so clear! ). Yes somewhat narrow lips, the bottom a bit fuller than the top - just like me. Fitting. as he is me.
The right eye is very clear, when you say it’s you, what do you mean, Your image reflected in the crystal or something else?

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila
OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
June,

There is a cluster, a complex of beings who transmit through the crystal who are my soul group. We are all the same soul in different bodies. This is one of them. one of me. I love when eye(s) and facial features come through so clear. Thank you for seeing.

• Love this post!

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
June,

There is a cluster, a complex of beings who transmit through the crystal who are my soul group. We are all the same soul in different bodies. This is one of them. one of me. I love when eye(s) and facial features come through so clear. Thank you for seeing.
That’s interesting, makes me think of a soul group in a different way, I thought my soul group, for instance, was a group of souls like a family, not one soul in many bodies.
It reminds me of when a light being told me he/she was me in the future, same soul.two people
Definitely going to have to do lots of thinking, but for now I’ll take a shower, have a glass of wine and forget it.

OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
The concept of soul is conceived of in many ways, yes.. In the way I use the term I am referencing the source or seed consciousness within the personas playing out ( their ) parts on ( the ) various planets. If you were to think of universal, galactic and planetary level consciousness in terms of land masses - in terms of country, state and city - it can be clearer : that within a single country there are many states, and within a single state many cities.

The same country, being all the states, all the cities.
The same soul, being all the higher/galactic and ground-level selves - personas - personalities.

• Helpful Post

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
The concept of soul is conceived of in many ways, yes.. In the way I use the term I am referencing the source or seed consciousness within the personas playing out ( their ) parts on ( the ) various planets. If you were to think of universal, galactic and planetary level consciousness in terms of land masses - in terms of country, state and city - it can be clearer : that within a single country there are many states, and within a single state many cities.

The same country, being all the states, all the cities.
The same soul, being all the higher/galactic and ground-level selves - personas - personalities.
It is also by many called the Higher Self. I call it this way, too.
Bob Monroe called it the Total Self.
Bruce Moen the "Soul Disk" because that is how he visualised it in his travels.
Different words, same concept.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
I am of a mind that we see the divine looking at us wherever we are attuned to recognize self, aspects of self, soul expressions. This is such a playful exploration, Casey!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Wow, that is super clear! I keep seeing an overlay that is cat-like. THen it changes to a small beard with large hat.
Very intriguing!

OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Thank you for your comments and feedback, ladies.....♥︎ Yes it is stunning how clear this one has come through. June, yes to me this is a 'him' just as you say with quite delicate, or feminine features. And, Lila, lol, that beard with a large hat is this one's Overbeing, keep looking and you will see the face. This Overbeing comes around a lot. To me he is almost more rat, or rodent-like in his appearance - but, yes!, very definitely here and presenting. There are always MANY beings in the frame(s), along with what I call the Main. I will absolutely never tire of this. It is always like kerPOW.

• Divine

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thank you for your comments and feedback, ladies.....♥︎ Yes it is stunning how clear this one has come through. June, yes to me this is a 'him' just as you say with quite delicate, or feminine features. And, Lila, lol, that beard with a large hat is this one's Overbeing,
To me the Overbeing looks like an overlay on the Main. It 'fades' in and out with my focus.
Other layers also happen with a shift in focus.
Focus is really an amazing thing, isn't it!?

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The Main seems to have a very human countenance, (male, yes) with large pouty lips, pale skin and eyes closed for the time being. I also see an animal being with clear open eyes looking straight out, and a pinkish nose. That being appears to be a protective one for the Main. There are plenty of others, including one that looks dog/fox in the high left corner.

OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Focus is really an amazing thing, isn't it!?
Oh yes! it is everything, focus and the ability to shift focus . . .

Hailstones Melt,

The animal being, yes this is the Overbeing, or overlay as Lila is calling it. It is interesting you see the Main with eyes closed.

I love hearing what everyone is seeing, how they are focusing.

Endlessly fascinating.

• Love this post!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Oh yes! it is everything, focus and the ability to shift focus . . .

Hailstones Melt,

The animal being, yes this is the Overbeing, or overlay as Lila is calling it. It is interesting you see the Main with eyes closed.

I love hearing what everyone is seeing, how they are focusing.

Endlessly fascinating.
Well, I see the glint of light in the right eye, so that one not totally closed. Interesting, I picked out another face (actually many) but one worth pointing out right next to the leg of the animal being. That face has a very long nose and a distinct mouth, and eyes set back quite deep (in shadow).

I also see what could be dragon nostrils (on a longish snout) right under the chin area of the one I am calling the Main. But those could also be the head, eyes, and sensing tongue of a snake.

OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter

Another new arrival ready to be shared!

For those who pop in here who may be new to me...

I work with consciousness, crystals and sunlight to create these works.. It is a skill I discovered within myself somewhat by accident. With the help of synchronicity I just sort of fell into it. What a delightful happenstance this has been. An increasingly, ever evolving happenstance. If you would like access to more of the crystal contacts hot off the press you can join us on Patreon. We appreciate and welcome your support.

• Divine
OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
I will continue sharing..... I have been picking up the crystal more frequently again this past month : ( the frames are designed to help shift brainwaves in order to help YOU shift into additional consciousness states ) : ( please use them so and enJOY, just let your gaze soften, drift and float ) --- If you are interested in this type of work and phenomena, you don't have to join, just "follow" and you will get notified when I post these. Not all of them are shared elsewhere and soon the great majority of the work will be shared exclusively here. Thank you for giving a gander, remaining as ever, open and expanded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)