Conscious Global Contact: ( Communication via Crystals w/ Extraterrestrial Consciousness ) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Hello, hello!

It's me, Casey ( previously 'omcasey' )

I decided to begin another thread on this topic as there was a bit of a glitch-up with my old account and being able to get onto the board so Laron helped me delete it and begin anew. I've spent the last year transitioning over to the new moniker so I suppose it is only fitting to do so here too. Who knows what these things are all about. I've given up trying to figure it out ...Anyway!, I will link the previous thread here to tie it all in together.

Alot has been happening over the last year.. I left Los Angeles and am now with family in a little area of San Diego county called Alpine. I love it here. I have taken much needed time here to rest and recover. I began making the videos again and working on a deep detox of my body system.

A great deal of creativity ensued. I completed the website for the crystal works, revamped the youtube channel, the FB page and group and am getting ready launch a Patreon portal. I've been having people in the group critique it over the past weeks and was going to officially launch May 1st but my daywork all of a sudden went richter and now I am not sure when I will actually make it official. The new portal will center heavily on the concept of conscious global contact.

I am looking forward to transitioning more fully over to consciousness/crystal/contact work ( it takes alot of WORK to do so ), we are getting there and I am fit for it. In the meanwhile, by day ( swing and grave ) I am still doing the in-home care providing, still continuing and deepening my experience in additional consciousness states, still entering additional consciousness SPACE by various means including via the crystals and still creating the renderings to give to the world.

Here are a few you may not have yet seen : ( of the portrait variety ) :

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
How cool, Welcome back and good luck on your endeavor. Those crystal shots(to me) look a whole lot clearer of the subject aliens in them. I Love the colors in the first one.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Wow, looks like you've been continuing to do some great things.
Love the layers of light in the pictures. I can look at them again and find something new each time.
Great to have you back.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Wow, Casey, just seen your pics, what wonderful images.

In the first one I see an extremely beautiful female in a headdress trimmed with jewels of some kind.

The second one, an alien being, not human but still beautiful, flying in streaming light behind, he/she seems be holding something in an outstretched hand.
I feel quite emotional about this one, i feel that this being is bringing a gift, comes from a very high dimension where there is so much light, and of course, love in abundance.

The third one, another alien, male I feel, seems to be holding a hand up to his mouth as if thinking.
I feel this is a young being, a bit unsure of himself.

No doubt we will all see different things, but those faces are captivating, to me anyway.

I will have to have another go with my small crystals although I doubt it could work as well as the large ones..
Great to have you back, keep up the good work, have I said that before? Can’t remember :fp

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I will have to have another go with my small crystals although I doubt it could work as well as the large ones..
To give you hope: The clear one I used back then (Apophyllite) wasn't very big either.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Ok just done these, nothing special but you did ask, be thankful I didn’t post all fourteen..Lol.
I still think you get better pics with the big ones, besides a photographer I am not.

Attachments

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Hi Casey,
I wasn't around last Summer when you originally joined Transients ( my wife had an accident). I'm still catching up on your original posts and your website, just trying to get my head around what you have posted and what it means.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Ok just done these, nothing special but you did ask, be thankful I didn’t post all fourteen..Lol.
I still think you get better pics with the big ones, besides a photographer I am not.
I think I see something in the lower row on the left. You need maybe a higher resolution (cam)? Also check the lights.

• Thank you!
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: June and Anaeika
OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Wow, Casey, just seen your pics, what wonderful images.

In the first one I see an extremely beautiful female in a headdress trimmed with jewels of some kind.

The second one, an alien being, not human but still beautiful, flying in streaming light behind, he/she seems be holding something in an outstretched hand.
I feel quite emotional about this one, i feel that this being is bringing a gift, comes from a very high dimension where there is so much light, and of course, love in abundance.

The third one, another alien, male I feel, seems to be holding a hand up to his mouth as if thinking.
I feel this is a young being, a bit unsure of himself.

No doubt we will all see different things, but those faces are captivating, to me anyway.

Great to have you back, keep up the good work, have I said that before? Can’t remember :fp
June,

Thank you so much for taking the time to travel around in there!

It is interesting, although - yes - what stands out to each can very definitely be unique, amongst the group of people of who have been following this work a very great percentage of them are now able to align with the exact beings who are coming through ( specifically ) to me. They are able to align with my own view and see precisely what I am seeing. I can of course align with them/theirs also. We are all synchronizing and cohering. So fascinating! The work goes very deep indeed. There is much more to it than what meets the eye.

There is a very definite fellow in the images you have put through. The trick is to learn to work with the light, and with colors, and to clarify your own intent(s) and purpose in going into the crystal. Know what you want. So it transfers and is reflected to you through the crystal.

KEEP PLAYING !!!

Casey

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Hi Casey, I’m glad you’ve seen a fellow, because I sure have not.
Thanks for the tips, I was just having a go not expecting anything, which is negative now I think about it.
I will set my intent next time.
By the way, do you shine a light on or through your crystal, or use the sun? I was wondering how all those colours came about.

• I agree
Reactions: Alain and Anaeika
OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
June,

I like working with sunlight, and even moonlight the best - the broadest spectrum light possible and if from the sun itself the portals at/near sunrise and sunset produce the greatest openings for communiques. I am going to re-do this video, it was my first attempt at trying to explain to others what the process entails but here it is. It goes into quite alot. If you are interested.

• Thank you!
  • Intriguing Post
OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Oh!, and I forgot to say, where the bulk of the color(s) come from. Isza, the main crystal I am working with has an enormous rainbow inside her. This rainbow formation, along with the color/light spectrum from the sun is what is producing all the hues. Sometimes there is a bit of color that may bleed through from the surroundings as well but most comes from within the crystal and the light itself.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Thanks Casey, damn you’ve got some huge crystals there, I remember them from last time and I intended getting one.
Linda was going to to look for one for me, in the end she sent me some small pieces of Arkansas crystal as it came from the mine, I love them.

If there is a large crystal with my name on it I will get it, I’ll leave it in the hands of the universe.
I did this with something just recently and it is now mine, there was no way I was going to be able to have it, or so it seemed. Ah!! Magic is in the air if you’re open to it.

OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Thank you for playing with the magic of the universe! ( truly so much fun ).

Isza is really not that big, the bulk of her fits in the palm of my hand - perfectly. The size of the crystal really is not that important, other than that the crystal should be easy to hold and work with in a single hand. More important is that the crystal be somewhat faceted ( ie: have faces / sides ). Ideally it should have clarity as well as inclusions and a rainbow! to give off the colors. Size is not important, not a critical element ( because it is not the crystal being filmed/photographed - the crystal is the medium and the size of the medium is neither here nor there. The shape of it somewhat is, its geometry, because through it we are catching trajectories. But not the size.

If your pieces from Linda are from Arkansas, a very good chance you have some of the Atlantean crystals being unearthed.

And it is not by happenstance we are here talking about it. ( !!! )

Casey

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Your second photo makes my heart shine. Looks like a smile.

Love to do this. Is it only quartz or do you find them in other crystals as well? I will be going to a crystal shop tomorrow to play and maybe even take one home if I feel the tug. Xo :)

OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Anaeika

The rabbit hole goes very deep. Arkansas is ( and holds ) the largest singular deposit of crystal quartz on the planet, the crystal strata extending for some 177 miles across the state. Many people refer to it as Ark-lantis. This is a fun read: The Story of the Fall of Atlantis.

About the quartz, - any crystal can be used in this art but clear quartz, with some inclusions and rainbows is ideal.

Jump on board!

• Thank you!
  • Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Funny, I see lots of figures and faces, though it took a few returns to see more:
In the first and third (seen better in the third) I see an almost hippo like being starting to form.
Eyes in the second; fuzzy.
A shadow in the fourth that reminds me of someone seen in profile from a distance so very unclear.
The fifth has the clearest being for me; a face and shoulders tilted so that it's looking towards the lower left. I think with a turban or something similar on the head.
Somebody talking (mouth open) in the sixth who is in the same orientation as the fifth (look towards lower left). This one is a bit clearer on the seventh.
The last is my favourite as it looks almost like an explosion of light outwards, coming from a very heart shaped sunny face which is almost catlike; kind of cutsey-cat is my best descriptor, lol:))

• Intriguing Post
  • Cool Post

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Hm. These are fuzzier than the originals because it is a screenshot of the originals. (sorry).
Yes, I find these a bit small to really see much detail. I was able to enlarge June's which made it much easier.

OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Yes the thumbnails you can only enlarge so far. They tend to show up far clearer when condensed, like on your cell phone. Interesting that. Here is the full size, original GROUP photo. I just hope it is not too big. Previously full size images stretched the page beyond recognition. But let's try it! : 6800

• Love this post!
  • Thank you!
Reactions: Maryann and Lila
OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
**This also is a screenshot -but a full sized one. All of them in their original formats are much clearer on my computer than when uploading. Just something we are going to have to flow with. Just focus into a screen, soften your gaze, drift and float....And see how your awareness patterns. Each of these is PORTRAIT (as well as a group template). See if you can catch the Main being in each. Report how many of them come to you. (if any).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)