Conscious Global Contact: ( Communication via Crystals w/ Extraterrestrial Consciousness ) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Rambling Companion
I will say also,

These are all bodies I experience myself in/as - 'elsewhere'.

It is the amount of time I am devoting, and spending in additional consciousness states that is now blending more of the content 'there' over into this area 'here'. This work is but an example. The process is indeed fascinating. The fields are all merging in my experience, the separation diminishing. It is becoming ALL ONE, all at once. As you have perhaps heard me say prior.

with great hope for us all,

Case

• Divine
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Top one: humanoid face and monkeylike face to it's right.
Bottom one: bear top left, face that is a bit skull-like bottom mid and what look like the striations of a seashell above that?
Glad you're continuing to put them here :-D

OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Rambling Companion
Thank you for continuing to peer in, Lila.. ( lots in here for sure ).

Maybe pan your vision out a bit, though, so you catch what I call "the Main" ( the main being who is presenting ).

Super BIG guy in the top pic, large eyes, a human fellow in what is his right eye..

In the bottom pic just look for the two green eyes to get the Main. Wow wow! such a fun compilation.

I could do this forever........

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The big guy seems to be beaming something from his forehead. Crystal flashlight beam? Lol.

OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Rambling Companion

The idea for this video got stimulated by someone who asked if the beings who transmit through the crystal can actually see me as I am seeing them. I love questions like this! And it is true.....Yes the flow is two-way, but not always is it a transmission from what I call "the Main" ( the main being presenting ) - at times it is the elemental realm alone composing a picture, or likeness of a being for me. Often this occurs when connecting with what I call "the story within the stone". But, yes, also there can be beings, manifest on other worlds who use crystals to communicate - to transmit and receive and in this situation I can see them and they can see me. They are likely receiving far more than I am currently able to on my end, but my skill is growing and the process illuminating to say the least.

I want to thank everyone who put forward a question so that we could put all this together,

Let's see if we can keep growing more clear. ♥

Timestamp

00:35 ( Isza ) The main crystal I am working with
02:06 How the images are captured. — The process
11:00 Why I say the beings who are coming through are “transmitting”
15:25 Is there any importance to the time of day or type of light used when working
17:40 Do I alter the frames in any way
19:26 Who are the beings who come through
21:57 The portraits: the “Main” and it’s associates
24:26 A quick suggestion
25:36 The connection between the brainwaves, the patterns and the frames
29:29 The frames are designed to help you shift
31:58 How I arrived at the work, what it is and what I am doing

10:50 Crystal contact 1
15:11 Crystal contact 2
17:15 Crystal contact 3, 4
19:05 Crystal contact 5, 6
21:27 Crystal contact 7, 8, 9
23:55 Crystal contact 10, 11, 12
25:14 The more standard types of frames: contact 13, 14, 15
28:57 Crystal contact 16, 17, 18
31:27 Crystal contact 19, 20, 21
37:20 Crystal contact grids

Last edited:
Reactions: June

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)