Connecting with Source and Nature to remove past life baggage (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
K

KarlaSM

Another very intense experience that I had not long ago was one in which I felt my energy system full of energies from many people and it was no longer easy to connect to my heart, or to find an easier way to let go these energies.

Feeling lost and in need of surrender, I asked God/Goddess/Source for help and offered him/her all those energies that did not belong to my soul. Gently, I found myself becoming embraced by the massive energy surrounding my whole self and all the energies that felt burdening began to vibrate in such a way that this sweet embrace felt so protective and loving and the sweet voice of Source said that he/she would remove everything from my being and that I was now surrounded by his/her love.

I felt both the Masculine and Feminine energies loving me like Father-Mother, both so subtle, yet vast as vastness itself.

I was guided to go to a place in Cosmos where a large white ball of energy exists, the breath of Source, the Great Central Sun of the Universe.

In there I stood like a child, crying and surrendering, letting go all timelines of pain, all connections. Like the child that cries in the arms of Mother and Father.

Then, I felt Mother more clearly, her beautiful energy, the energy of Nature itself. I felt then, the pain of her Creation being destroyed over and over again through my own cosmic experiences. Imagine a Mother and also a Father, who creates the most beautiful worlds for her/his children, and then over and over and over again planets disappear or only decay is left in such previously magnificent paradises. This pain included having witnessed so much destruction in our planet, our beautiful Home Earth.

Of so many worlds, only memories remain, while in the realms of no-time, one can connect to their essence. Meanwhile, we heal, each one of us heals, and our Earth heals.

One can only hope then, that at some point conflict lessens, so that we can continue our path as Cosmic humans in harmony with each other.

Even as I write this experience I feel my body heating up and that connecting coming back. :)

Source says:

"All my children are deeply loved by ME in all my forms and expressions, no matter how difficult this journey might seem so often, at all times I AM here by your side and within your soul, flowing through your etheric veins. My love flows in everything and I observe, I observe your suffering but also your accomplishments as a beautiful Cosmic species that has come so far in this journey.

You carry my essence within you and your etheric template is made of my history. History of your Universe, for My Universe is yours as well.

Be well my children and know that all is well, that all is always well, even if illusion clouds your consciousness at times, for all is made of my love."

<3

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Be well my children and know that all is well, that all is always well, even if illusion clouds your consciousness at times, for all is made of my love."

<3
uh, I'm speechless.

Mere words can't do this justice.

Beautiful, Karla!

Thank you...

:oops:

<3

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
This is beautiful, Karla! I've been through those times too where I've felt so much negative energy around me that I couldn't connect with my true self. It's the main reason that I moved very far away from my family. My family is so full of addictions and they are very hard to be around. I felt like I was drowning in their negativity so I moved out into the country where I could heal and connect with who I really am. It's been a wonderful healing process for me to learn how to connect to Source.

Solnarehyah

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 3, 2016
Morton, Pennsylvania
That was very inspiring, thankyou for sharing Karla.
Another very intense experience that I had not long ago was one in which I felt my energy system full of energies from many people and it was no longer easy to connect to my heart, or to find an easier way to let go these energies.

Feeling lost and in need of surrender, I asked God/Goddess/Source for help and offered him/her all those energies that did not belong to my soul. Gently, I found myself becoming embraced by the massive energy surrounding my whole self and all the energies that felt burdening began to vibrate in such a way that this sweet embrace felt so protective and loving and the sweet voice of Source said that he/she would remove everything from my being and that I was now surrounded by his/her love.

I felt both the Masculine and Feminine energies loving me like Father-Mother, both so subtle, yet vast as vastness itself.

I was guided to go to a place in Cosmos where a large white ball of energy exists, the breath of Source, the Great Central Sun of the Universe.

In there I stood like a child, crying and surrendering, letting go all timelines of pain, all connections. Like the child that cries in the arms of Mother and Father.

Then, I felt Mother more clearly, her beautiful energy, the energy of Nature itself. I felt then, the pain of her Creation being destroyed over and over again through my own cosmic experiences. Imagine a Mother and also a Father, who creates the most beautiful worlds for her/his children, and then over and over and over again planets disappear or only decay is left in such previously magnificent paradises. This pain included having witnessed so much destruction in our planet, our beautiful Home Earth.

Of so many worlds, only memories remain, while in the realms of no-time, one can connect to their essence. Meanwhile, we heal, each one of us heals, and our Earth heals.

One can only hope then, that at some point conflict lessens, so that we can continue our path as Cosmic humans in harmony with each other.

Even as I write this experience I feel my body heating up and that connecting coming back. :)

Source says:

"All my children are deeply loved by ME in all my forms and expressions, no matter how difficult this journey might seem so often, at all times I AM here by your side and within your soul, flowing through your etheric veins. My love flows in everything and I observe, I observe your suffering but also your accomplishments as a beautiful Cosmic species that has come so far in this journey.

You carry my essence within you and your etheric template is made of my history. History of your Universe, for My Universe is yours as well.

<3

OP
K

KarlaSM

Lol Stargazer, you are always very sweet. *blushes*

Thank you very much!! :) <3

Have a wonderful week start :D

uh, I'm speechless.

Mere words can't do this justice.

Beautiful, Karla!

Thank you...

:oops:

<3

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
K

KarlaSM

Vickie, so wonderful that you could move to a better place. I think that people who can move to better places are truly lucky and blessed. For 6 years I have been wanting to move to some other place but it has not been possible, I know how dragging it can be. I only go out for the necessary but it is best to avoid going out because the environment is too difficult. Gladly there is not that much interaction with difficult relatives, although I live with my mom and she has been struggling with disease and addictions, but recently, for the same reason that her health has been deteriorating so fast, she was forced to quit smoking, only occasionally tasting it, but she is forced to feel the anxiety all the time. Sometimes some energy work helps her. But I still wish that I could move out with my mom to some peaceful place near nature.

This is beautiful, Karla! I've been through those times too where I've felt so much negative energy around me that I couldn't connect with my true self. It's the main reason that I moved very far away from my family. My family is so full of addictions and they are very hard to be around. I felt like I was drowning in their negativity so I moved out into the country where I could heal and connect with who I really am. It's been a wonderful healing process for me to learn how to connect to Source.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)