Article Connecting Archetypes of Abundance, Prosperity & Resources to Our Individual Reality (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

David Topi

Metaphysical & Spiritual Teacher
Jun 13, 2017
www.davidtopi.com
After a few days of rest to allow time for the actions of the previous articles to be started and consolidated, we will prepare another petition to reverse and alleviate the damages that the RIC and CS have caused these months through the situation that we are living all over the globe.

89C1EC4FD019496EABFF1707C073BC0B.jpg

If one of the main problems or effects has been the increase in poverty, the loss of resources and employment for many millions of people, and I hope that with the request of the last article it will begin to be reversed little by little, the next point that the RIC and CS have been searching with this "pandemic" (of the many objectives they have in parallel) is the "de-humanization" of people, of society, of people. This "de-humanization" involves reducing, eliminating and blocking, by all possible means, part of the same characteristics that define what many people would say makes us "human" beings: cooperation, kindness, mutual help, affection, closeness, empathy, etc., which is true that possibly they are not qualities that are always shown and “active” in the whole world, but of course there is an important degree of all this imbued in our soul structure and personality, which is manifested whenever it is necessary through solidarity and assistance to others, when it is necessary or when we see that we can contribute something.

Perhaps we all have examples to prove otherwise, but, at a soul level at least, we are "good people" by nature, and that, fortunately, overcomes many of the barriers and programs of the psyche that appear in a thousand different ways when it is tried to separate, block, divide and silence us so that we stop showing them. The internal strength that the soul has when it wishes to help others and collaborate with other souls, despite the hard and difficult shell that the programming of the personality sometimes (but not always) supposes, is capable of dealing with the most powerful manipulation that the Asimoss and CS can try to instill in us, no matter how hard they try to make those same qualities that make us human disappear through masks, restrictions or nanoids in vaccines.

Making “human” archetypes and concepts disappear

But of course, if even having "normal" conditions in our day to day for the expression of these qualities, it may be difficult for people to even say good morning on certain occasions, if now we add the "social" restrictions in force in many countries (confinement, social distance everywhere, do not shake hands, do not hug, greet each other without touching, forbidden to meet more than six people, etc., etc.) it is more difficult for us to show these qualities, and it becomes eaisier for the RIC and CS, to empower programs and patterns that "de-humanize,” in a certain sense, the natural behaviors that are part of our deepest soul structure.

Since, in addition, they are actively deleting (with technology) these repositories of qualities of all collective unconscious so that the archetypes of help, cooperation, affection, empathy, solidarity, etc., disappear from the mental connections we have with them, that you already know from the articles on numerology, if we let them continue to erase at the current rate, and for the rest of the archetypes imbued to gain power through the use of masks and vaccines that we have already explained, in a few years the common psyche will have changed so much that it will be difficult to recognize in the human being these previous qualities, because they will no longer be present in our collective unconscious, levels of reality, mental structures or common processes of manifestation that we all project in the world.

Therefore, we are going to reinsert all these archetypes, with a force and power that the RIC and CS will have a difficult time counteracting, as we will request help from the same "hierarchies" that manage and "are" those concepts and energies. Now we explain it.

Connecting the "BEING" of each of these qualities to our reality

Every archetype of any quality or concept is born from a self-conscious energy field. So if we say that the archetype, behaviors, patterns and forces of the concept "empathy" are present in the mental field of our planet, and from there connected to the individual fields and psyches of each of us "giving us" the “empathic” quality to our way of being through the soul and the programs of the mind, it is because, in addition, there is a "BEING," with capital letters, that governs that quality, and from where the energies are "projected" that, later, are "condensed" on each planet in the form of an energetic repository of "empathy," so that the life of that place can obtain the qualities of that BEING and make them their own, and manifest them as seen fit.

This means that the BEING of Empathy, for example, which has a concrete and specific name in Irdin because it really is “alive” and “exists” beyond the concept it represents, it is a BEING created by the logos of higher levels, and it works throughout the Milky Way, in our case, so that, in all planets where there is life, there is the quality of "empathy" in the mental and energetic structure of all living beings on those planets.

Although later the manifestation of "empathy" takes different connotations in the way in which it is "crystallized" and infused in each mental plane and within each collective unconscious within each race or species, the macro concept of "empathy" exists for everyone living and conscious beings throughout the Milky Way, since a "BEING" runs it, "sustains" it and "makes it exist," and each living being whose psyche is connected to the archetype "empathy" on the planet in which it incarnates, "collects" it and shows it according to its degree of development and evolutionary level in relation to other congeners of its species or environment.

And the same goes for any other concept. The BEING of "solidarity" is a conscious entity that facilitates the expression and manifestation of the concept of "solidarity" between members of a species or between species, because it is the one that projects the ways, feelings and patterns of action that are executed through mental and soul programs when someone is in solidarity with another living being. So the "BEING of solidarity" imbues the "concept" of solidarity in all the planetary systems of the galaxy, in its mental field, and each planetary logos then adapts that concept to the types of life that are in its domains. Therefore, the human being has the concept and quality "solidarity" and "empathic," among many thousands, because these exist on our planet as energy fields that come from conscious "BEINGS" that "are" those concepts.

Connecting these "BEINGS" with the entire planetary structure and in our reality

So if we want to imbue whatever “X” quality is in our planet, in our collective unconscious, in our minds, in our energy systems, in our realities, etc., we can do it as we saw in the previous article, connecting the archetypes directly to our individual sacred webs and our realities. But, to go further, to act more deeply, with more power, with more force, to imbue the "concept" and energy of "X" at the macro level, we can ask through our Higher Selves that the "BEINGS" that "are" these concepts are connected to the mental, etheric and physical structures of the planet, and infuse their energies even in the last monad that forms its webs, and, of course, in ourselves, in our reality, our individual sacred fabric, etc., through our Higher Selves.

With this, let's say, what we do is fill the "pool" that represents the energy structure of the Earth with "water" made of particles of affection, friendship, empathy, closeness, love, solidarity, mutual help, cooperation, hugs, kisses, caresses, etc. Everything that the RIC and CS would like to eradicate from the human being and from our structures, and with this, we will revert what they have "erased" until now, and, on the other hand, amplifying the presence of these qualities to levels much higher than what until now was present in us, both at the individual level and at the level of society, of humanity.

This, again, does not mean that tomorrow we all love each other very much and that everyone is in solidarity and everyone is friends with everyone. You already know that it is not like that. It all starts small, and works long-term, "reconverting" the entire mental, etheric, and physical fabric of the planet, and "refilling" our energy systems in the process. Therefore, with the request that you have at the end, we will fill the entire mental, etheric and physical field with these energies, we will refill the sacred webs of all of us, our realities, all the collective unconscious, all the structural levels of the planet, and simply we will not return to the level we were at in December last year, but we will continue to refill to reach the maximum level of absorption of this type of energy that the reality of each person can absorb, which is very high, although it may not seem like it, since our energy systems have the ability to infuse all these frequencies and energies in large quantities, we simply never had the opportunity, perhaps, to plug directly into the "tap" of those who emanate them at the highest level of existence, the BEINGS that "are” those qualities and that, now, with the permits obtained by our Higher Selves, can be requested and executed.

The petition, to start this process, is the following, and we will code it as "petititon 9".

I request my Higher Self and give permanent permission to create the necessary connection channels so that BEINGS of the qualities known as love, affection, kindness, hugs, friendship, mutual assistance, help to others, cooperation, solidarity, support, closeness, empathy and those that are encoded at the soul level whose base and substrate are monads and fields of love, are connected to all the frequency and structural levels of the Earth.​
I request my Higher Self and give permanent permission for these BEINGS to infuse their energies, qualities, their own “being” and existence in all these structures of the planet, in the collective unconscious, in the local, regional, national and global sacred plots, in all planetary realities, and in my individual sacred fabric, in my particular reality and in my own energy system and subtle structure.​
I request my Higher Self and give permanent permission for these qualities and energies to be infused into my collective family unconscious and the dual collective unconscious that I share with my family and friends.​
I request my Higher Self and I give permanent permission for these "BEINGS" whose substrate for the qualities that they "are" is love, to use the connection channels and filaments that my Higher Self has with the fabric of the planet, and to flow through them the energies, fields, fluids and qualities that they represent.​
I request my Higher Self and I give permanent permission to reverse the "erasure" and elimination of the archetypes, patterns, energy bags and repositories where these concepts and qualities were located and that have been eliminated by the Asimoss and those who collaborate with them, and that they be rebuilt to the levels required by our planetary logos to exponentially increase their presence, energy, vibration and consistency on the planet.​
I request and give permanent permission to my Higher Self to send this request to all the "local" souls and super-souls of all human beings, creating a "loop" that gives the soul the information, explanation and knowledge necessary for it to understand what is being offered and with the aim of helping the personality and the avatar to obtain the resources they need to get ahead and be able to grow, advance and evolve according to the evolutionary plan of each human being. I request that a coordination mechanism be installed in the common field of information shared by all the Higher Selves so that they extend this mechanism of request for help and that it can be sent cyclically and repeatedly to all the souls that need it.​
I request that this petition be encoded as petition 9.​
I request that petitions from 1 to 9 be executed. Thank you.​

Now, again, you just have to ask our Higher Selves continuously to “please execute petitions from 1 to 9”.

Remember that, for the previous requests, it is necessary to do the coding work that we have explained in the preceding articles.

There are still more "aces up the sleeve" and counter-offensive to launch. We will continue with it shortly.

A hug,

David Topí

The article above has been translated from Spanish to English by Carl. Minor editorial changes made by Laron. David has given transients.info direct permission to share his articles in this manner.

Creative CommonsThis work is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0). You’re allowed to share this article for non-commercial purposes, but you must not edit or modify the contents. You must include all links and images, as well as provide appropriate credit — which includes a link leading directly back to this article at the top of your re-post. You must also include this licence information.

About the Author
David Topi is an engineer, multifaceted writer, trainer and therapist. One of his main areas of focus is educating and helping people through spiritual and personal processes. He is an energy healer and uses the “Akashic” healing technique. He is trained in metaphysics, alternative methods, inherent spiritual abilities and in personal deployment systems that allow humans to express their maximum potential and find answers for their questions. Back in 2013 he created EMEDT, Metaphysics and Transpersonal Deployment School, to provide a framework, organised and structured to the training he teaches. The website for David Topi's Spanish based Metaphysics and Transpersonal Deployment School can be found here, http://emedt.org. David Topi's home page can be found here, http://www.davidtopi.com(Spanish).

Reactions: Alain and Manuel

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
as in lords of the rings the treants who said of sarumons plans that there is no word strong enough to describe what he did so i find is here the case

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)