Connecting and Communicating with Universal, Galactic and Elemental Beings (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter omcasey_deleted
  • Start date
  • Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I told my dad (who is 95) the other day that observation is very important for those who live long lives. We all play different roles, and I think those who live very long lives are here to learn not only by experience, but through observation. I told him I thought challenge was like yeast added to the bread mix, and he thought that was very apt.

Reactions: Lila

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Thank you for you interest, and participation, I genuinely enjoy the company.
June also mentioned to replicate it in her crystal thread. So there will be more members doing this here. Hope that even more will be motivated to give it a try. Maybe Aneika because she just made a crystal thread too? :);)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The one on the lower left appears to be related to a dog - look at the nose material. Beautiful. The one on the lower right appears to be a being like a deer or moose (see shape of straight standing ears) and sharp intellect (detail of right eye). The image upper left appears to be insectoid, with face just right of centre in the upper quadrant. The image on the upper right has a very distinct humanoid shape and proportion, with extremely clear detail on the right eye including eye lashes and eyebrow. Wow, under the gaze of this being, I feel nothing is left to the imagination.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
i wonder what can come out for me, a mere mirror can give me already a little impression i think

Reactions: Anaeika
OP
O

omcasey_deleted

Hi, Alain, are you wanting to request a read, or just sort of wondering?....

Reactions: Anaeika
OP
O

omcasey_deleted

Alain,

Just touching base......I just want to say I have been in the process of moving and getting back settled in the past week. I am going to try to begin picking up the crystal (and doing the reads) again in the next day or two or three.

We'll see what happens!

Casey

OP
O

omcasey_deleted

Alain,

There is just one thing after another after another.....

I am now on a little road trip for the next week, I am not sure I will get time to play with the crystal.

Where I am now living my photos from the phone will not synch with my laptop so I am having difficulties transferring the files. It makes it very difficult. But one way or the other, I WILL get to your read. I am now just hoping I can connect and someone definitely comes through (clearly) for you. I appreciate your patience. <3

Casey

So glad to have found this thread! It's wonderful to see that others who work with crystals see images like I do.
Unlike you I've not tried to sort out who the eye's belong to unless they start telepathy with me! Other wise I just watch them back and send love and appreciation.
I just joined your FB page :) and am really enjoying the Casey Cron channelings!

Last edited:
OP
O

omcasey_deleted

CrystalSong,

Thank you for joining with us at theGalactic.Travel.Channel (your energy is VERY welcome.

I am pleased you had the opportunity to listen in on that Channeling before Nether took his YT channel down. He let us all save our sessions with him so when I get home from my road trip I may find a way to put them all together and upload them myself. It could be a fun project. In the meantime, I'm up at bat (for the vocal Channeling) I will be spending the coming month(s getting it together. I suppose it's about time.

Seriously excited to see what happens........

Casey

Rhonda Marie

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
June also mentioned to replicate it in her crystal thread. So there will be more members doing this here. Hope that even more will be motivated to give it a try. Maybe Aneika because she just made a crystal thread too? :);)
Found myself on this thread with great interest. As time goes by, more and more pieces of the "who am I" puzzle are falling into place. I am very interested in having a read once things have settled somewhat for you. :)

OP
O

omcasey_deleted

Alain,

I hope you can see (this one is quite complex), and that it was worth the wait. It was a very, very long wait..

This is the medium/small file size. I will send the full size image to you shortly.

Casey

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Alain, your ET friends/aspects look amazing!

Is there a more reptilian in the middle? And in the upper left corner (blurry but recognizable) looks like a grey one?

Wow. Always love your pics, omcasey, keep them coming.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I see 6 or 7, and a couple of them are bird types. Rather than a grey, the one on the right looks like a royal Egyptian to me.
Right, there are quite a few more. And if you take my 'grey' (yes, I also meant the right side, not left, my mistake) and his right eye you might take it as the mouth of another being's head on his left a little further up. Maye you saw that one too? Anyway, fascinating pics.

Reactions: Pucksterguy
OP
O

omcasey_deleted

Alain,

Can I put you on the spot? What/who are the beings as you see them through your eyes?

I would love to hear if they align with what I see.

xx

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Right, there are quite a few more. And if you take my 'grey' (yes, I also meant the right side, not left, my mistake) and his right eye you might take it as the mouth of another being's head on his left a little further up. Maye you saw that one too? Anyway, fascinating pics.
Sinera, I do see a grey upper inner quadrant on the left. So thanks for pointing that out (even accidentally!)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It's a party in there!:))
I also see a puppy like face in the middle and a big wing toward the left.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
the one in the low middle seems to have face features than approach mines the jawbone not of the large exemplaries but surely without the problems i had due to this

to the lower right seems a tipe of beein with wings

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Who is el manouk, Alain?

OP
O

omcasey_deleted

That is not what I am seeing, Alain

I am seeing a male being wearing (the concept of) a Native American headdress. Very striking.

Casey

Reactions: Alain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)