Connecting and Communicating with Universal, Galactic and Elemental Beings (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter omcasey_deleted
  • Start date
  • Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Your piquing my curiosity Casey, I just watched your second video. I have been told that I'm a starseed from Alpha Centauri. Which particular star system. I dunno. My purpose is as a water protector. I have found very little information on that system. If you could clarify that a bit or correct it, it would be great. TYVM.

OP
O

omcasey_deleted

Was it a dream?, a different timeline?....Puckstergy, I thought there was something here from you ( I was going to ask if you were requesting a read. Wow yesterday was richter for me, just couldn't come up to speed. Let me know.

OP
O

omcasey_deleted

Oh there it is now!, wow this is weird.

Anyway. Read here, just to know the public nature of all the reads and give your consent. There is a short list to choose from, in relation to what you would like visual connection with. Choose and post it here. Know that I need something potent/energetic to connect with (ie: your desire to see, and ability to relay it to me must be somewhat strong for me to connect. I am just beginning to get the hang of this.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
OK lets do it here. A psychic friend did a reading. I asked if I was a star seed and my purpose on Earth. What I'm asking is if you see that in me, What's my home world like and what would I look like there. This'll be public so lets keep it simple. We can talk about details later.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
A water protector?!? No way!!!! Have you read my QHHT session? It totally relates!
Ya I did! I found it really interesting that we had that conversation about using the water to heal. That must be why I've always loved boating and fishing. Also ties in with my waterfront property.

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Ya I did! I found it really interesting that we had that conversation about using the water to heal. That must be why I've always loved boating and fishing. Also ties in with my waterfront property.
Curious what your QHHT session would be like. You should send Laron to your place straight away.
I have an affinity for being near water too. It is exciting meeting another “water person.”

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Curious what your QHHT session would be like. You should send Laron to your place straight away.
I have an affinity for being near water too. It is exciting meeting another “water person.”
I've been wanting a qhht session for a year now. As well as getting Laron up to my place. Which is difficult due to his travels. We also discussed having a large group of us up there for a get together. We are scattered all over this globe and it would be nice to get us all up there. For a long weekend/week long gabfest. I'm gonna try to organize it this winter. We'll see what we can arrange Anaeika. I'm a pisces so as a water person that's icing on the cake.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I've been wanting a qhht session for a year now. As well as getting Laron up to my place. Which is difficult due to his travels. We also discussed having a large group of us up there for a get together. We are scattered all over this globe and it would be nice to get us all up there. For a long weekend/week long gabfest. I'm gonna try to organize it this winter. We'll see what we can arrange Anaeika. I'm a pisces so as a water person that's icing on the cake.
This sounds marvelous! :)

OP
O

omcasey_deleted

Laron (with the assistance of Sinera is why I am here.

We met on Facebook when { { { I sent this out over the waves } } } ..Laron is the one who replied.

A shame we missed each other when in the same area together, but my work (independent hospice) is often like this, sadly.

If a get-together is arranged I do hope the fates will allow me to attend. I would still love to do regression work!, as well as meet all of you.

Fun fun!!!

Casey

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Sounds like a plan Casey. I will start a thread soon to get the ball rolling. I'll aim for next September. It's cooler and the bugs are gone. My place is still under construction. Just interior work to do. Keep ot in mind guys. I retire next spring so I will have lots of time on my hands between grand kids lol.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Laron (with the assistance of Sinera is why I am here.

We met on Facebook when { { { I sent this out over the waves } } } ..Laron is the one who replied.

A shame we missed each other when in the same area together, but my work (independent hospice) is often like this, sadly.

If a get-together is arranged I do hope the fates will allow me to attend. I would still love to do regression work!, as well as meet all of you.

Fun fun!!!

Casey
You & Laron can work together! Perfect match. :)

OP
O

omcasey_deleted

Okay, back to business.

As the reads are being discussed,

And because handfuls of people lined up at the mere mention of it in the last video, writing in without the information/energy I need to connect I did a short relay on the subject. I have also added to the article Requesting a Read and even inserted a cheat sheet just above the Contact Form.

It is not easy thing, I wish to say, to go into one's inner landscape and render it visible in the outer world. But I do wish to do this. To help everyone I can, begin to see themselves at the deeper levels. To begin the process. Of (re)joining the larger self, the larger reality.

This is a learning process for me and before continuing on I just want to thank everyone who is helping me.

Helping me grow to be of greater help.

You have my gratitude.

Casey

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lila and Anaeika
OP
O

omcasey_deleted

OK lets do it here. A psychic friend did a reading. I asked if I was a star seed and my purpose on Earth. What I'm asking is if you see that in me, What's my home world like and what would I look like there. This'll be public so lets keep it simple. We can talk about details later.
Pucksterguy,

I was able to connect, but able to bring through what I saw only to a degree. (this just kills me.

The concept of 'watery' is certainly present. And the form my Group is putting forward of you in this particular world is a SEAL ..Which I can see very clearly but anyone else is really going to struggle with. The colors, the hues are stunning. I will just post the renderings for now. If for some reason you want the full size files just use the contact form in the post above and I'll get them to you.

th seal is just below center in the teal/blue/green/yellow area

Last edited by a moderator:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I see the seal! I see the seal!

And on a footnote to seals, as I have often wondered if I was one, myself (before I realised manatee was more the thing) I once spent a delicious fortnight trekking in wild New Zealand to a place on the coast where seals live and play. NZ fur seals. A wonderful experience. This was dipping into nature with no other humans around except for the one I trekked with.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I'll never forget a seal that came up and said 'hi' for a while on the tip of a peninsula where a friend and I had hiked to. Apparently that was not uncommon for the seal. For me it was magical. Really felt like we had a good conversation and when he was bored, he swam off<3

OP
O

omcasey_deleted

Lila's Read

The main being who came through as currently connecting with her the most: (front and center:

And a curious youth who peeked through during the read (perhaps 7 years of age, dark skin, large hybrid type eyes, full lips.

Just to the left of center as you are looking at the image:

Casey

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Wow, I feel like I am looking at myself in the mirror.
Lots of layers!
Many, many faces staring out at me, particularly in the second. Each time I look at it, I see something else, something different. Changes of perspective...

Incredible, @omcasey<3

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
if there is not always those things with the costs, but damn my last out of the house vacations is very long ago

OP
O

omcasey_deleted

Getting clear about contact, physical contact with extraterrestrial consciousness. What it is and where it
happens. Principally within the event of my own experiencing.

Reactions: Pucksterguy

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thank you, darling. I see a lovely mix of light and dark, with the light being quite brilliant. I see a goat-shaped mouth and rather lovely, puckery lips. Of course, I see the entity in the right hand corner, and the two in the centre of the image. I see another profile head on the left, facing the opposite way to the one on the right. On that head, I see ear, eyebrow ridges, nose, mouth and chin. It is quite distinct. I'm starting to wonder if these beings are actually cloven-hoofed. I also see discs materialising - these beings do travel. Thanks, once again.

Reactions: omcasey_deleted
OP
O

omcasey_deleted

This is one of the most beautiful beings I think I have ever seen ..What I was able to capture does not do it justice. I was not aware of this race, I want to thank you. This being and my own have connected and are in a process of exchanging data. Very, very profound experience for me. Thank you.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The bright white wings (wingtips facing left) on top have rainbows in them<3<3

Reactions: omcasey_deleted
OP
O

omcasey_deleted

Pareidolia.—The subject inevitably surfaces so let's take a moment to dive into it. That defined as "the tendency to perceive a specific, often meaningful image in a random or ambiguous visual pattern.” What is more accurately happening within the event the physically focused mind so describes.

Reactions: Lila
OP
O

omcasey_deleted

The intriguing element in this is I am not knowing how it is I know. Crystals are a corridor for consciousness. For communicating, and connecting consciousness. I am not knowing the connection I have with the crystal and elemental kingdoms, I know only that it exists. That it is presenting. (and) In it's presenting is the contents of all I am here to report.

This is for those requesting more detail on how to begin communications (/capturing the patterns yourself.

OP
O

omcasey_deleted

It lays at the core of what the crystal work is designed for.—Letting go of our own point, our own position, our own perception to experience another. This is what consciousness expansion and exploration is. In this report we are entering into critical elements involved in viewing the visual data in crystal communiques: pattern recognition, pattern matching, pattern aligning. Data processing and variable rates of speed which let through not only greater quantity/quality data but the capacity for parallel processing,––holding multiple points, multiple positions, multiple perceptions all at once.

Reactions: Lila and Sinera

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
It lays at the core of what the crystal work is designed for.—Letting go of our own point, our own position, our own perception to experience another. This is what consciousness expansion and exploration is. In this report we are entering into critical elements involved in viewing the visual data in crystal communiques: pattern recognition, pattern matching, pattern aligning. Data processing and variable rates of speed which let through not only greater quantity/quality data but the capacity for parallel processing,––holding multiple points, multiple positions, multiple perceptions all at once.
Fascinating how you turn this in to a kind of science as well as a philosophy. I like the approach because I had a similar one when I explored AP/OBE years ago, even creating my own terms and acronyms for different types of AP experience (perception and energy-wise) in my then journal.

Hope more people here will want to try this crystal experiment and we will see more pictures from different people. I remember recently June was saying in a comment that she also was about to give it a try.

I'll start soon an accompanying thread of my own with the pics I got from my small Apophyllite. I believe from my results (and yours of course) it is really possible to get intriguingly more than just that which is typically termed, scoffed at and explained away as 'pareidolia' or just accidental light fractions or lens flares or whatever.

OP
O

omcasey_deleted

Fascinating how you turn this in to a kind of science as well as a philosophy. I like the approach because I had a similar one when I explored AP/OBE years ago, even creating my own terms and acronyms for different types of AP experience (perception and energy-wise) in my then journal.

Hope more people here will want to try this crystal experiment and we will see more pictures from different people. I remember recently June was saying in a comment that she also was about to give it a try.

I'll start soon an accompanying thread of my own with the pics I got from my small Apophyllite. I believe from my results (and yours of course) it is really possible to get intriguingly more than just that which is typically termed, scoffed at and explained away as 'pareidolia' or just accidental light fractions or lens flares or whatever.
Sinera,

Yes!, collectively focused attention will expand the potential, and even probability of bringing visual data through in a format which exceeds even the current technology. And, important to say is that in engaging in this technology, direct combining of consciousness with crystals is one that grows consciousness out beyond the current grade/gradient/paradigm/planetary level. Into the galactic, universal and elemental realities.

I feel it is important to bring a portion of the visual data through in a beta brainwave frequency format, in order to incite within others the knowing and interest but feel it equally important that the greatest quantity of data remain in the spectrum(s of the additional frequencies to unloosen those LOCKED in beta from beta. This is a sure intent within the event of my own experiencing.

Perhaps the way I am focusing is aligned with (a sort of) science, due to the key component of it being observation. The more that is observed within the connecting and communiques, as it is experienced through us, the more it can be relayed to others. Observation is a critical element of Spirituality (meditation) as well Science.....I will enjoy assisting these fall together in the process, and processing of the experience.

Thank you for you interest, and participation, I genuinely enjoy the company.

Casey

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)