• Welcome Guest
    Welcome to the Roundtable Forum, the community boards for www.transients.info. If you have an account already, please log in, otherwise feel free to sign up. Note that you will be unable to post new threads, reply to existing threads, or have access to some boards and information unless you are logged in after signing up with a forum account. By being registered you can also post comments on front page articles using your forum Account.

Connecting and Communicating with Universal, Galactic and Elemental Beings

Hailstones Melt

Realized Sentience
Staff member
Board Moderator
I told my dad (who is 95) the other day that observation is very important for those who live long lives. We all play different roles, and I think those who live very long lives are here to learn not only by experience, but through observation. I told him I thought challenge was like yeast added to the bread mix, and he thought that was very apt.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
Retired Moderator
Thank you for you interest, and participation, I genuinely enjoy the company.
June also mentioned to replicate it in her crystal thread. So there will be more members doing this here. Hope that even more will be motivated to give it a try. Maybe Aneika because she just made a crystal thread too? :);)

Hailstones Melt

Realized Sentience
Staff member
Board Moderator
The one on the lower left appears to be related to a dog - look at the nose material. Beautiful. The one on the lower right appears to be a being like a deer or moose (see shape of straight standing ears) and sharp intellect (detail of right eye). The image upper left appears to be insectoid, with face just right of centre in the upper quadrant. The image on the upper right has a very distinct humanoid shape and proportion, with extremely clear detail on the right eye including eye lashes and eyebrow. Wow, under the gaze of this being, I feel nothing is left to the imagination.

OP
OP
omcasey

omcasey

Shimmering Soul
Alain,

Just touching base......I just want to say I have been in the process of moving and getting back settled in the past week. I am going to try to begin picking up the crystal (and doing the reads) again in the next day or two or three.

We'll see what happens!

Casey

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)