Connect To AI And You'll "Become SuperHuman" -- The Sales Pitch Of -- Guess Who? The Plot Thickens (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

drakke1

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 25, 2019
Northern CA
A rather helpful summary of just how humankind has become voluntary addicted to just what is needed to keep them well controlled and willing partners in their own not particularly bright future...

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Was with a group of people - 20s to 60s. The subject of AI came up, and two young men were all for it because they could be super-beings. The rest of us just did not know what to say. I think it is great to be able to use technology to replace a missing limb, for example, but the idea of wiring up my brain to a universal cloud is horrifying - like the invasion of the body snatchers. Part of our reactions could be what Icke describes as being old enough to have a compass that shows what life was like before and after.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I wonder if any of those young guys could grasp the concept that you can do any of those things by intention and work. Without being "Wired"

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Mr Icke. Always worth listening to.
Yes he is, Sinera, I’ve been reading this stuff in his books for years.
It’s true what Linda says about folk being eager to become super hero’s, especially the young, they watch the numerous programs depicting guys and gals flying through air, walking up a wall, able to do most anything and they will think this is what is beiing offered.

Icke talked a lot about perception, reminds me of his book entitled ‘ Perception Deception ‘. they are being deceived and will only find out when it’s too late.
I’ve posted previously about one or two folk I’ve spoken to about it, they have been all for it, they think it’s the biz.

I can understand them feeling like this, they been sold a false bill of goods. I honestly feel this is a phase that mankind has to go through, all we can do is keep sending out love and healing to them, try to keep the vibrations up and believe with all our hearts that everything will come up roses.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
So many times when I'm flummoxed by peoples' behaviors, I say "Haven't they watched sci-fi movies. It does not end well".

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
addicted to high internet speed and unlimited consumption on smartphones so sweet for most and the 5g problem is not seen

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Was with a group of people - 20s to 60s. The subject of AI came up, and two young men were all for it because they could be super-beings. The rest of us just did not know what to say. I think it is great to be able to use technology to replace a missing limb, for example, but the idea of wiring up my brain to a universal cloud is horrifying - like the invasion of the body snatchers. Part of our reactions could be what Icke describes as being old enough to have a compass that shows what life was like before and after.
luckilly the game boy and such things arrived at my life when i was already in school, so easy to become addicted to something and so hard to step out, best examples heavy drinker or smokers. i know only 2 person who smoked heavely and managed to finish with it

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
So many times when I'm flummoxed by peoples' behaviors, I say "Haven't they watched sci-fi movies. It does not end well".
watch the whole dragon ball series as a kid and rewatch it when you are adult and write down in the 2 cases what you found the best and worst

is also a perception deception thing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)