Cloud Cities and the Energetic Punctures of War | A QHHT Session By Laron (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
laron submitted a new transients.info article.

Cloud Cities and the Energetic Punctures of War | A QHHT Session By Laron

In early May I visited my friend Linda in Texas — one of our global moderators and administrators over on The Roundtable, our community forum. I conducted this Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy (past life regression) session with her back then. I have transcribed the entire session below.

Main topics covered:
  • A glimpse of a life in the early 1900's, beginning at a beach — Aphrodite's birthplace in Cyprus. Surprising detail shows Linda this was a past incarnation. Later in that life she's living near a vineyard, taking in the homeless as WW2 rages on in Europe; here she experiences much trauma, which creates physical and energetic punctures in the lives of many.
  • Cloud Cities: What holds you down on Earth no longer...
    Click here to continue on to the original article.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
(Note that this has been previously posted on transients.info, but is getting a re-post as part of the migration to the new site, so you may have already read it) (Thanks Linda & AngelicView for editing it earlier in the year)

Bev Goodman

Just Arrived
Oct 19, 2016
Thank you Linda and Laron. This is a beautiful healing session you had here. I felt so much heart energy all the way through. There seemed no urgency 'edge' to the session I have felt from others I've read. Whether that be my own projected feelings or really what I pick up (I tend to feel the latter is true). I don't mean that as a criticism either. It just flowed more lovingly here I guess.
I have had a similar not exact experience like you had Linda in Cypress. Not knowing why we chose a place to live and only years later, through a regression (of someone else's I read) I found out why. It made sense as a closure.
It's strange (or is it? Lol). I was about to watch a You Tube clip one day. This had to have been at least a year ago. The time is fuzzy to be perfectly honest. I would need to look up my journals. Anyway, I cannot even recall who it was I planned on watching. But right before I did, I suddenly turned to my husband who was sitting next to me on the couch, and out of nowhere and in random conversation I said, "I know how we are going to leave here!"
Years ago I recall a Dolores Canon regression where they said,"We'll leave it to you to ponder how you think you will leave this Earth." I would often spend time thinking of the different theories and discrediting them one by one. But that day on the couch I said, " We are going to travel through the portals! That's how we are going to leave! That's how we can leave with our bodies!"
All my life I have felt there are 'people' living in-between us we cannot see. I'm sure I'm not alone in these thoughts. The comforting part is their lives seemed more like fairytale lives than where we are.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Thanks for sharing your thoughts Bev.

I have had times where I've wondered how I would leave. I came to realise that based on many factors, primarily free will, it's difficult to predict the end result. But it's sort of fun and fascinating to understanding and learn what the different methods are.

All this makes me think of an important point Tom Campbell made, where we tend to have expectations based on how others have experienced something, therefore what we experience can be highly influenced by what we 'know' and believe. So I like to do my best to remain open minded, while keeping with me a few knowings and understandings, plus personal affirmations like, "I am more than my physical body," or "I am transient in nature; my consciousness exists in physical matter temporarily."

From there, anything is possible. (From my experiences, I never take my body with me when traveling beyond this plane, and I have done a lot of that now.)

It's my last Sunday here in New Zealand. Tomorrow morning I take another long journey. It will be good to be available again over there, to those who wish to look within and explore.

Reactions: Stargazer and Akram

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Thanks for sharing your thoughts Bev.

I have had times where I've wondered how I would leave. I came to realise that based on many factors, primarily free will, it's difficult to predict the end result. But it's sort of fun and fascinating to understanding and learn what the different methods are.

From there, anything is possible. (From my experiences, I never take my body with me when traveling beyond this plane, and I have done a lot of that now.).
I've often thought about this a great deal too...I had a dream one time where my wife and son and I were flying in our physical bodies toward something new...and it felt like we were escaping a chaotic scene below. They were frightened, but I kept assuring them that everything was just fine and to trust me.

I LOVE the idea that someday we may suddenly rediscover our "rainbow" bodies and relocate to a new and more ideal expression of a physical earth, fully conscious of the transformation and no longer needing to experience a physical death!

:)

Reactions: Laron

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I used to read Hillerman's mystery stories set in the Navajo area of the US Southwest. One of them had something about the disappearance of the Anasazi. I recall thinking at the time - "Oh, they just walked through the door".

Reactions: Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I used to read Hillerman's mystery stories set in the Navajo area of the US Southwest. One of them had something about the disappearance of the Anasazi. I recall thinking at the time - "Oh, they just walked through the door".
I suspect that's what happened with many of the Maya as well...things are getting really exciting around here! :)

Reactions: Linda

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Your post just sparked the memory of something I saw a few days ago, Linda...I remember thinking it was strange at the time. Here's the image:

Check out that white spiral above the mountains...many might say that it looks like smoke, but I remember thinking when I saw it that it was a portal!

Things that make you go, "hmmmmm..."

:)

Update: Some further research into the city seal indicates that the spiral is supposed to be a spiral "cloud", symbolic of a Big Horn Sheep's horns (animals which are prominent in the area). Hmmm. Still looks like a portal to me!

:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Linda

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Thank you Linda and Laron. This is a beautiful healing session you had here. I felt so much heart energy all the way through. There seemed no urgency 'edge' to the session I have felt from others I've read. Whether that be my own projected feelings or really what I pick up (I tend to feel the latter is true). I don't mean that as a criticism either. It just flowed more lovingly here I guess.
I have had a similar not exact experience like you had Linda in Cypress. Not knowing why we chose a place to live and only years later, through a regression (of someone else's I read) I found out why. It made sense as a closure.
It's strange (or is it? Lol). I was about to watch a You Tube clip one day. This had to have been at least a year ago. The time is fuzzy to be perfectly honest. I would need to look up my journals. Anyway, I cannot even recall who it was I planned on watching. But right before I did, I suddenly turned to my husband who was sitting next to me on the couch, and out of nowhere and in random conversation I said, "I know how we are going to leave here!"
Years ago I recall a Dolores Canon regression where they said,"We'll leave it to you to ponder how you think you will leave this Earth." I would often spend time thinking of the different theories and discrediting them one by one. But that day on the couch I said, " We are going to travel through the portals! That's how we are going to leave! That's how we can leave with our bodies!"
All my life I have felt there are 'people' living in-between us we cannot see. I'm sure I'm not alone in these thoughts. The comforting part is their lives seemed more like fairytale lives than where we are.
I agree with you when it comes to people living in between. I've had my recorder left on and don't get me wrong of course there are spirits, ghosts and residual energy, however some of these conversations I caught were conversations of living people from another time possibly living in a "slight" different vibration. I've always pondered this subject. The ones who respondspirits to me are spirits, usually when they repeat over and over it's residual but when they are going on with their life and talking about getting Bread from the grocery store down my street it HAS to make ya wonder lol right? It does me anyway. There must be different layers of physicality isn't that interesting!

Reactions: Laron and Stargazer

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
So interesting laron. These have been genuinely caught on tape and the buildings are a bit different but similar, just fascinating. Maybe I should meditate on these cloud cities to align myself to them even if they are manifesting now, it's not all the time so I'm sure it would really help. I love the whole post, I read it before but it is always beneficial to read again given how memory is lol for me anyway ha

Reactions: Laron and Stargazer
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I do find that it's really helpful, but also still 'entertaining', to re-read QHHT info like this again, as we can forget so much. For example, affirmations are about repeating something to reinforce it, so sometimes you can read something and it can reinforce the understanding into the consciousness , and that can still make a difference, especially if you have grown and changed a lot since originally reading it, as then you can understand it in a completely different light!

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I just wanted to pass on that my client Linda, who's our admin and one of our global moderators on the forum, came across the castle she had in this past life regression session with me.

She told me recently she keeps an eye on some real estate sites and said:

"One day, this place in France near the border with Spain popped up, and my mouth fell open. The place I saw in the session was unusual — not a typical castle or vineyard. Here it was right in front of me. Also, it makes sense with the whole episode as US pilots and crews were instructed to get to Spain for easier pick-up. Friendly French people would guide them to the Pyrenees.".​
1609315571996.png

• Magical
  • Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila and Tania

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I had to pause when I saw the pictures of this place because it was a connection point between different lives. I guess the best word is disconcerting. I knew that courtyard - all the feelings from that session with Laron had roots in a place that I theoretically could visit now. So, I could do some research on the history of the place in WW 2 - maybe later. I think my hesitancy is because of the difficulties, destruction, and deaths of that time.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Just like you noted above, Laron, I've reread this session and a whole bunch of things are making connections with things I've seen.
One example, this part about building made of organic material that we interact with and that responds to our needs, eg I think "I'd like a bit of protection from the wind" or "I'd like more light" and the.j.. fronds, branches, whatever the buildings are made of... move to protect me from the wind or bring in more light. Rereading this I realize that this is just the feeling I had with that dream. It's definitely one of my favorites and associated with a huge sense of ease as everything is so much easier there :-D

“Yeah. It’s very thrilling to me. It’s definitely, even the structures, it’s very organic. I think you can even change them around just by thinking about it. (Do you see anyone doing that?) Yeah, well, now I would like this, this time of the day, maybe I would like this window to be bigger.

• Cool Post
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Linda and Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)