Cliff High: (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Sorry, I misspelled "Clif". I wasn't sure where to post this, but thought those seeking information on "The Shift" would appreciate this the most, since the focus seems to be on the coming "Golden Age" and a smooth transition to an entirely new system (or set of systems).

The perspective that the crumbling of old control systems and humanity's leap forward can be an unusually smooth one really resonates with me--and Clif's perspective in this video seems very much in line with that (at least as far as this describes). I haven't yet listened to it, but since there are so many interested folks here, I thought I'd post it and then listen. Here's a link with a good description of the interview:

http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com/2017/07/14/clif-high-describes-how-the-crash-will-be-a-non-event-video/

Here's the link for the original interview, Clif comes in at 17:22:

Last edited:
Reactions: Laron and Jenny

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
The perspective that the crumbling of old control systems and humanity's leap forward can be an unusually smooth one really resonates with me
Unfortunately that goes against human nature my dear Stargazer. Having been professionally in charge of closing sites, moving facilities, relocating operations in the US and/or abroad, I had a front row seat to view how people react to change -losing jobs, loosing income, having to drop careers, loosing status, having to forcefully learn something new, etc. I have seen and experienced chaos, panic, uprising and violence as a reaction -even from individuals assumed to be the most stable due to their educational level, experience, level-headed nature and age. Do we truly believe that people in power are going to let go the reigns easily? I seriously doubt it.

Example could be the current US President promising to "clean the swamp." Well, "the swamp," regardless of political affiliation, is fighting back with all they have to keep what they have and avoid a new order. Extrapolate that to the world and we will see major disruptions to crumbling of old control systems as we have seen trough history many, many times before. All goes back to human nature. If we have first an evolution jump in our basic nature there is a chance, but under the current conditions I can't see a smooth transition yet -not that I don't wish/pray/visualize it.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Carl, just a thought - but I would like to use the Condor as an analogy. From the ground-based perspective, it would appear impossible for such a large and heavy bird to rise so effortlessly in its air environment - to become a bird on the wing. It just wouldn't make sense. Yet it does when you throw in an extra bit of conscious knowledge - that of the rising, heated thermals that allow this bird with 11-foot wing span and body weight of around 26 pounds to effortlessly ascend on heated air pockets until he is king of his Andean vista.

It's a bit the same with our situation. There are some extra bits of knowledge which are only just becoming conscious in some people - but are allowing them to see how the jigsaw might fit very comfortably and completely beyond the limited variations of the past. What if people en masse just "got it"?

Years ago in my early 20's I read about the 100th monkey story - and was aware back then that it might be significant, but I couldn't see back then how. I guess it's about the tipping point, and how the percentage that need to raise their consciousness to a higher peak is really quite small in comparison to the overall numbers. You almost don't have to do anything, but just allow yourself to glow as you go about your daily life. This glowing is not the result of thinking, but just allowing yourself to be, in the sense of a being, at a higher level of frequency.

Just when you think you have "got it", you are tested yet again, hard, slammed actually. But I'm pretty sure this is just testing the foundations, to see if a high tide will wash the sand out from under you, or if you are crystallised enough in your state of being to withstand the onslaught.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Carl, just a thought - but I would like to use the Condor as an analogy.
Brilliant analogy, HM!

I think the other thing to consider is the nature of all these incoming "energetics". If we consider that all things, at a quantum level, ARE energy (including us), it makes perfect sense that changes in energy as we travel through "time" and "space" can have a significant effect on us and our consciousness. When one also considers the larger cycles (iron age, bronze age, silver, etc.) and the cyclic effects of consciousness (which Clif talks about in one of his "Wujos"), we are moving into a period where our collective consciousness has the ability to make quantum leaps forward.

This is, to my mind at least, the essence of "The Shift". "The Event". "The Ascension", and there are so many other names for it.

I also feel quite strongly that this is the reason so many "Starseeds" and healers are here at this time and coming "online" (as it were) so quickly. Time is short--and we're here to not only assist humanity in making this transition as smooth as possible, but to assist the Earth's consciousness evolve too. In fact, I just saw something the other day (and I think it was even on a lamestream source) that even lamestream scientists are starting to come to the conclusion that all things are conscious--even planets and stars.

Time will tell, of course, but I'm convinced that the higher our consciousness (living in joy, gratitude, and peace, rather than fear, sadness, etc.) the easier and more smooth will our experience be.

Reactions: Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I don't know if I've related it here before - but as a young waitress of 22 years old, while serving food, I was hit with the epiphany that everything is energy.

This has led me to a life of not judging what others "do" for a living as each is their own expression of energy moving through their own pattern.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)