Clif on his return to deep woo and why he's emphasized Bitcoin (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
Here's a couple of minute extract from an ~2.5 hour interview Clif High recently did with Off Planet Media discussing Time and the ever present now. This extract comes from the last few minutes of the interview. In it Clif reveals he is going to be bringing forward more of the deep woo he used to address via his ALTA (aka webbot) reports. Clif also addresses the why behind his recent emphasis on Bitcoin (BTC) and what he is striving to enable.

A link to the full Off Planet Media interview is included in the YouTube post. Quite a discussion by Clif on the way he believes time works and some of the implications.

I've been teaching myself about video stuff today and so with this extract have done my first upload to my YouTube space. Still a novice, but learning!

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I've been teaching myself about video stuff today and so with this extract have done my first upload to my YouTube space. Still a novice, but learning!
I subscribed to your channel!

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
AWESOME! I'm very glad to see him getting "back on track" with the woo, as I feel it's the most important thing for us to all focus on and understand as we progress through this shift!

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I kept a record of Clif's predictions for this year and very few full hits so-far, mostly misses. He may have very good raw data (assuming the corrupted part was not taken into consideration) but the interpretation such accumulated data may not be fully developed yet. Perhaps he needs to concentrate in the collection portion and leave the interpretation to other people.

OP
Bill

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
I kept a record of Clif's predictions for this year and very few full hits so-far, mostly misses. He may have very good raw data (assuming the corrupted part was not taken into consideration) but the interpretation such accumulated data may not be fully developed yet. Perhaps he needs to concentrate in the collection portion and leave the interpretation to other people.
Clif's accuracy on non-Bitcoin stuff is not nearly as good as his Bitcoin calls. He claims about 50% accuracy on the woo, non-Bitcoin calls which he says is twice better than chance. His belief on why he is better significantly on Bitcoin/cryptocurrency stuff is that the language there is more precise and specific and without the ambiguity of language as it applies outside of that space. While I've not tracked it, I find this to generally be the case. Clif's non-Bitcoin stuff sometimes hits but sometimes not and so a 50/50 chance gives one pause. Yet I have found his Bitcoin calls to be very accurate, although with some variability on timing.

The predict-the-future business is sure fraught with challenges! Still, nice to read some of his stuff and then decide for oneself what resonates, and leave the rest.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I kept a record of Clif's predictions for this year and very few full hits so-far, mostly misses
Back when I was very closely watching everything he put out (2013, IDIR's mostly), he was very accurate with everything except precious metals and earthquakes.

When I say this, I also infer that a lot of his predictions eventually happened, over time, and over months to years outside of their supposed time frames. What usually happened is that the event would manifest in the same month it was shown, but just another year, based on my analysis of the data. I can't say to how the data is functioning this year.

Perhaps he needs to concentrate in the collection portion and leave the interpretation to other people.
This is what I was doing (alternative interpretation) through regular articles on transients at the time and it certainly taught me a lot as I tuned my understandings. I kept a very close eye on the news so I could see what the predictions eventually meant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)